[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

I JUST WANNA ASKED JUST TAKE A LOOK IN THE 2 PHOTO BELOW YURA.S RING ARE THEY THE SAME , ITS THAT THEIR COUPLE RING CAN SOME PLEASE HELP ME......

if you look at the photo the ring that yura wear in award back in january was in the ring finger and then now it was in middle finger so i am guessing that it is more bigger now thats may she puts it in the middle finger,,,,so in my mind is big because it was hong jong hyung ring,,,,kekeke it really makes me crazy !!!!!

@min chinlee ,,just wanna borrow ur photo....

11046836_626037367528714_322637209086688

201501221841493710_1.jpg

look at this ..i thing this is yura 's wedding ring

Hong-Jong-Hyun-and-Girl-Day-Yura-make-a-

just out of curiosity, are there no pics where we see JH's face? coz all i see online are those with AY looking at him and the back of JH's head, esp. the really clear ones and they seem to be talking seriously based on AY'S expression.. i wanna see JH's face and his reaction.. :)

That ajushi face tho......

(This two love birds can they just paying attention to the event please)

Photo cr: owner

1. Another bucket list checked

2. They still stay true on their self even it is not on wgm which mean jjongAh that we see on tv is real and they're not fake

3. Ring

4. Ahyong is hot

5. Jjong is hot

6. They're happy, we're happy

7. Everybody recognize their chemistry

8. They made their promises more solid

9. I'm sure jjong nagged her because she looks upset

10. I need more photos

11. I need fancam

12. I need oxygen

13. I need them to be dating in a real life (or did they?)

14. Jebbal

15. End

Guest cdmu_hja

Hello.. I can't believe finally I made an account here because of hjh and yura these two days :)

and I'm so happy looking at our couple today, Jjongah Jjang! :D

Ok.. i.bet yura will receive a special n expensive chocolate from jjong.. no wonder he cant give expensive choco to his fan.. his money getting less n lesser koz spend alot for ahyoung.. hihihi.. jong what happen to u.. no need hide 'something' from us.. yura already give us hint .. hihihi.. n u???? This is what happen to u..

she tot u to take selca. Yes u did

she tot u to be less shy. Yes u did on stage after get teased from the pdnim.

she tot u to sit beside her. Yes u did.

Now. n now u show us ur happy n naughty faces after u met her right??!!

Guest dhardjakusumah

@noxno...yes you are right...

dear HJH....we don't need presents from you,thk u btw for sharing those candies with us...share your happiness with Ahyoung...today she dressed up so pretty not only because of the award,i'm sure she wanted to look pretty in front of you....grab on her tight,you can't lose her...she is your energy...she is your sun...we can see your happy face when she's around you...once again..CONGRATULATIOOON>>>CONGRATULATIOON...that old guy knew that Ahyoungi is your wife,he is JJONGAH shipper...the singer YoonHyunSang also asked you to appear on his mv song,with JJONGAH memories...another JJONGAH shipper...everyone love you because you have changed a lot since u met Ahyoung....

Done watching GsD performance in Korea PD Award.

Its only my feeling or you also feel it.. is that the audience/participant for this award looks very serious, cold and little bit scary? Okay, most of them are PD/writer and GsD not their age level.. but i am happy there were two men discuss about them while performing.

Seems like we will hear many good news for GsD this year by assigning so many contract and other project beside GsD comeback. And Yura will always being marked as HJH partner.

[-O<

hmm, i think it's better that GsD performed "Darling".... maybe the PDnims cannot handle it if GsD sang "Something"- too provocative for their aging hearts :)>-

this would be the "bestest' Friday the 13th ever in my life:D

hmm, i think it's better that GsD performed "Darling".... maybe the PDnims cannot handle it if GsD sang "Something"- too provocative for their aging hearts :)>-

this would be the "bestest' Friday the 13th ever in my life:D

Yes agree with you. If they performed "Something" then the camera would not only capture GsD, but some of PDnims reaction. After their wife saw the husband on TV today, so many trouble will come... kekekkek..

Archived