[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest koreanway11

its fate!!! lol looks like an instant date to me... and guys the interaction looks like they are still a couple

he had to choose between Ahyoungie or Han Seung-yeon a girl he kissed, what an awkward situation.
Well done Jjong !!! This was a test ! Also he kept his word, he wants to talk to her whenever they meet!

Guest mmj_leong

Do have a wonderful time you two lovely couple ♡♡♡ is OK with sneaky skinship because is quite dark there no one can see you kya! !

Guest justhinak

It's official people! OUR SHIP IS STILL SAAAAAAILING!!! :))

Omg! Did you see the look on Jjong's face when his partner asked about Yura?! He was SO surprised! And he was stuttering hahaha! Which means that the question and answer were not rehearsed (scripted) beforehand! 

Look how happy they were awe! Their virtual marriage is over, time to do some real dating? :P

FIGHTING JJONGAH! :x

He really tried to fight his smile so hard after the presentor mentioned Yura's name lmao! Just the thought of her ang Jjong's cheesy smile comes out haha

:D =)) @anniepanda This moment made my night!!

Guest SRJ2007

The ship is sailing!!! Wohoooo

=))

Just got back from college, it's fridaaaay!!! And im happy!

Happy jjongah day! everyday.... Jjongah!!! :x :x

he had to choose between Ahyoungie or Han Seung-yeon a person he kissed, what an awkward situation.
Well done Jjong !!! This was a test ! Also he kept his word, he wants to talk to her whenever they meet!

Ah! Why is she there? I didn't see her name on the list? Or i just missed it! Lol! Good Job Jjong! You pass the test!

Omo!!!!! Yura is drop dead gorgeous!!!

Im so happy right now!!!

This is real life chinggus! They are not filming or anything, yet Jong Hyun greeted and congratulated her when gsd won and now he is sitting RIGHT NEXT TO HER!!!!!

Is this thread magical or what???!!!!

Group hug my lovely Jjongah Shippers!!!

he had to choose between Ahyoungie or Han Seung-yeon a person he kissed, what an awkward situation.

Are they sitting at the same table? Is that what the arrow was pointing at in the instagram pic?

the girl is beside Ahyoung is his co-star Kara Han Seung Yeon  (i think he shoud be supposed to sit next to this girl , b.c of his drama "lovely heel or sthing ..." and he may get award b.c of this drama) But look at this . i have 2 thoughts ... Maybe she doesn't let Jjong sit next another girl or maybe Jjong doesn't want to let Ahyoung sit next another man with that dress =]]]]]] how do u guys think =))) 

look his co-star , it looks like she must wonder why they're talking so long , long time no see HJH , i want to talk to him too . But sawry , pls forgive them HAnseung Yeon ssi , b.c when they're together , they just immerse in their own world 
10914676_923944447636372_5296172_n.jpg

Guest bbblyzu3

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20150313/70113633/1

when is this from? WOW TODAY?

OMG yura

B-) speechless

thank you for sharing those pictures here

Guest Fatih07

why he need to choose between ahyoungie n that girl?, what his answer?, im dying with curiousity poor me :"( Edy15 said: he had to choose between Ahyoungie or Han Seung-yeon a girl he kissed, what an awkward situation.Well done Jjong !!! This was a test ! Also he kept his word, he wants to talk to her whenever they meet!

Archived