[Drama 2014] Discovery of Romance 연애의 발견

czakhareina

2014.07.25 Mention of Eric in Jung Yumi's Cosmopolitan Interview

Rediscovering Jung Yumi

When I told the people around me I would be meeting Jung Yumi, all of them asked, “Jung Yumi from I Need Romance?” It’s been over 2 years since (I Need Romance) season 2 ended, but people still remember Jung Yumi as that drama’s lead ‘Joo Yeolmae’. Now, however, she’s out to be remembered as a new character, as ‘Han Yeoreum’ of the drama Finding True Love.

[Photo and content omitted]

Q. You’ll be acting with Eric again in your upcoming drama. You met him 7 years ago through Que Sera Sera. How does it feel to be working with him again?
A. I don’t know, because we haven’t had many shoots together. He was the first person that came to mind when I read the script, though. The lead’s name is ‘Kang Taeha’. It was ‘Kang Taeju' for Que Sera Sera. I thought it would be great if they cast someone who’s actually cool and not pretending to be cool. That description seemed to fit Eric oppa perfectly too. His activities made me believe that he’s ‘a guy who looks cool though he doesn’t try to show it’. I thought it would be nice to do this piece with someone like that.

Q. Then how is it with Sungjoon? They say Eric’s your ex-boyfriend and Sungjoon is your current boyfriend.
A. Yes. He’s supposed to be my current boyfriend! So I’ve shot more scenes with Mr. Sungjoon than with ex-boyfriend Eric oppa.

Q. Sungjoon’s taller than you because he’s a model, right? It must be hard to shoot kiss scenes.
A. We already had one. Haha. My neck hurt so much after that scene. I want to thank both Mr. Sungjoon and Eric oppa. They’re both actors with very open minds.

[Photos and content omitted]

Source: Cosmopolitan
Translation: Shinhwastuff

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveoppayam

Hi~ It's my first time here.
I really anticipate this drama, hope it will works well.
When I saw the preview I already got the mood for this drama. Can't wait until it's airing.

Fanaccount:

There were various nonsensical scenes that made Jung Yumi laugh out loud & kept asking the director what drama is this.  Eric calls Jung Yumi "Mimi ya" while filming.  awww ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Source: Ruby水婷
Trans by hearts_shinhwa

Not sure when these photos were taken, but they're just uploaded
It looks like script reading but Eric's stripe top was for the test shoot in mid July

Btc-U6MCAAANjQP.jpg:largeBtc-UztCMAAHJLj.jpg:large

2014.07.26 Snacks truck support by Eric fansites

BtdqmxsCEAA4y_Y.jpg:large
BtdqmxrCQAATBik.jpg:large
Btdqmg3CAAAuWsO.jpg:large
Source: as tagged + JAsmonic

From Eric's stylist

Btda-rwCAAAmtvy.jpg:large
Source: Eric's stylist

[News] ‘Discovery Of Romance’ Jung Yoomi vs Eric, extreme opposite attitudes on breaking uptumblr_inline_n9cmx6wkoe1rb7x3v.jpg

As the image spot for ‘Discovery Of Romance’ is revealed, Jung Yoomi and Eric show their extreme opposite reaction after breaking up.

The 6th image spot for KBS2’s new Mon-Tues drama ‘Discovery Of Romance’ (script by Jung Hyunjung, directed by Kim Sungyoon, Lee Eungbok, produced by JS Pictures) was revealed on the 27th. This spot was done in a format of having lovers who have split up talk about their previous relationship, and lead characters Han Yeoreum (Jung Yoomi) and Kang Taeha (Eric) showed different feelings.

Kang Taeha said, “I seem to have become a defective product of romance because of her.” Han Yeoreum appeared next saying, with a chic expression, “My attitude towards romance has changed because of that person. I got to know that I should be the one in-charge.” Kang Taeha and Han Yeoreum were in complete opposite moods.

Kang Taeha next said, “I still don’t know why we split up,” and although he had a naive expression, Han Yeoreum’s counter of, “He doesn’t even know he was dumped,” brought about laughter. Kang Taeha said, “Me?” showing a reaction that was completely unexpected.

What is the reason for the 2 of them who were once so deeply in love that they kissed each other in public places etc? A representative of production company JS Pictures said, “After breaking up, the difference in how men and women think or how much they mature is very different. And this difference is shown through the ‘talking behind someone’s back’ video,” adding, “The story of ‘Discovery of Romance’ starts when Kang Taeha, who doesn’t clearly know why they broke up, approaches Han Yeoreum once again. Please look forward to the maturing of Han Yeoreum, currently in a relationship with Nam Hajin (Sung Joon), as she goes through a real worry and conflict.”

*omit details on show*

"Discovery Of Romance" premieres on 18 August, after KBS2’s "Trot Lovers."

source: Tvreport
Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com | July 27 2014

2014.07.27 Eric talks about love in ‘Finding True Love’: “It feels like I’ve become a no-good in love because of her”

Eric and Jung Yumi of ‘Finding True Love’ released a teaser showing them talking of their relationship behind each other’s backs.

On the 27th the producers of the new KBS2 Mon-Tue drama ‘Finding True Love’ (Script by Jung Hyunjung, directed by Kim Sungyoon, Lee Eungbok) released their 6th image video. It showed the Han Yeoreum (Jung Yumi) and Kang Taeha (Eric) couple broken apart sharing their different thoughts about their past relationship.

tumblr_inline_n9dgjj4ENh1spcm04.jpg

Kang Taeha first opened his mouth, saying with an expression of longing, “It feels like I’ve become a no-good in love because of her.”  Han Yeoreum appears next and says, “My attitude toward my relationships changed after him. I learned how to take control of my own relationships” with a straight face.

Kang Taeha then says confusedly, “I still don’t know why we broke up,” while Han Yeoreum says, “He doesn’t even know he’s been ditched.” Next, Kang Taeha replies in surprise, “Who, me?” The differences in their attitudes humorously show how a couple can think of their relationship so differently.

Then why did this couple, which didn’t hesitate to publicly display their affection, end up in a breakup?

An official from the production company JS Pictures said, “Women and men think of and learn completely different things from a relationship after breaking up. We wanted to make this clear through this ‘backtalking’ video. ‘Finding True Love’ starts when Kang Taeha, who still doesn’t know why they broke up, approaches Han Yeoreum. You can look forward to seeing how Han Yeoreum again matures in the realistic conflicts and concerns that will hit her as she’s dating Nam Hajin (Sungjoon) at the same time.

'Finding True Love' is a drama that aims to have viewers relate to its story and the honest, bold Han Yeoreum's thoughts. The producers aim to put together a piece that all viewers, whether they be in a relationship or not, can relate to.

It is a collaboration between writer Jung Hyunjung of the ‘I Need Romance’ series and PD Kim Sungyoon of the drama specials ‘Adolescence Medley’ and ‘Why I’m Getting Married’. It airs its first episode on August 18th.

Source: enews24

======================

Yeoreum claims her view on relationship changed because of Taeha, and he is clueless why they broke up.... LOL I'm so damn curious why they broke up.  It sure sounds like she's the one breaking the relationship first....

2014.07.28 Stills of Mun Junghyuk from ‘Finding True Love’ steals hearts

New stills of actor Mun Junghyuk from ‘Finding True Love’ have been revealed.

BtmYS0fCYAA5UAy.jpg:large

On the 28th, the upcoming KBS2 Mon-Tue drama ‘Finding True Love’ (Script by Jung Hyunjung, produced by Kim Sungyoon, Lee Eungbok, production company JS Pictures) released a series of stills showing Mun Junghyuk’s good looks and kindness.

In the stills, Mun Junghyuk appears dressed in a red knit cardigan and a neat white t-shirt. He wears a worrisome expression on his face as if he’s concerned about the health of his rabbit at the vet, stealing hearts with his handsome looks and sensitivity. In a still showing him putting the small rabbit in his pocket, some even joke that they’re jealous of the rabbit.

An official from the production company JS Pictures said, “Kang Taeha of ‘Finding True Love’ learns what relationships and love is all about only after he breaks up with his lover. He then continues to mature. He’s a kind man but doesn’t know how to show it to his lover. That side of him is shown in these pictures. You can look forward to seeing how Kang Taeha seems strong on the outside but is actually warm and soft.

'Finding True Love' is a realistic drama about how the bold and honest Han Yeoreum matures in love. It will air its first episode on the 18th next month after KBS2's 'Trot Lovers' concludes.

Source: Money Today

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" Shinhwa′s Eric Pockets a Cute Bunny in ′Discovery of Romance′ Stills and Bickers in TeaserCute bunny, meet Shinhwa′s Eric.

On July 28, KBS2′s Discovery of Romance released stills of Eric and his rabbit.

The stills show Eric staring at his rabbit at the vet, then stuffing the rabbit in the pocket of his cardigan.
51151592.jpg
A source from production company JS Pictures said, "Kang Tae Ha (Eric) barely starts to learn what true love is after breaking up with his girlfriend. The still shows that he knows how to be kind; he just doesn′t know how to show it to his lover. Kang Tae Ha may look firm, but he′s actually a warm guy."

The drama also released a new teaser starring Eric and Jung Yumi this day, showing them bickering over their former relationship.

Discovery of Romance will start airing on August 18.

Photo credit: JS Pictures
Credit Mwave Enewsworld

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"A Real Bruiser with Heart-warming Look and Delicate Personality! – Mun Jung-hyuk of ‘Finding True Love’140728%EC%97%B0%EC%95%A0%EC%9D%98%EB%B0%
A still photo of Mun Jung-hyuk from ‘Finding True Love,’ which definitely attracts women, has been released.
This photo shows Mun Jung-hyuk with ‘heart-warming’ look. He plays ‘Kang Tae-ha’ who is an ex-boyfriend of Jeong Yu-mi (Han Yeo-reum) in the KBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday Drama ‘Finding True Love.’ Mun Jung-hyuk has been said he is so nice and tender that many woman are attracted to him for real.
Mun Jung-hyuk appeared in a red cardigan and neat white T-shirt at the veterinary clinic. He seemed to be worried about the rabbit’s health in the photo. It was said that people at the clinic were all jealous of the rabbit when Mun Jung-hyuk put it in his pocket.
Staff of the production said, “‘Kang Tae-ha’ is the character who finds out the true love after he broke up with his girl friend. He seemed strong in his appearance but actually is vulnerable and sweet inside.”
‘Finding True Love’ is a real romance drama. This drama shows Han Yeo-reum (Jeong Yu-mi)’s growth tale finding true love. It will show realistic episodes that anyone would have been through.
The 1st episode of ‘Finding True Love’, the follow-up of ‘Trot Lovers’ will be aired on August 18.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by JS PICTURES, Translated by Park Kayla
Get It K | July 29 2014

Archived