[Drama 2014] The Three Musketeers 삼총사

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brightlii

The posters look amazing!!  :-O Daebakkkkk
And I agree! Evil "Milady" character is so much more intriguing than the Crown Princess.

Guest LadyAra

class="entry-title"Three Musketeers Rebounds With Better Graphic Design on Second Set of Posters and Character Stills Posted on August 3, 2014 by ockoala

mudo-Copy.jpg

A second batch of official posters arrived this weekend for Three Musketeers and are significantly better than the pictures that appeared on the official website pages. Those looked like something produced in the basement by a bored and lazy first year graphic design student in community college. Dull and uninspired, the whole thing was further tossed in a dreary dressing shake by the use of a particularly funky blue color for the backgrounds. Pantone is not happy and wants the ugly blue back. Compared to the first drama poster featuring the three musketeer characters played by Lee Jin Wook, Yang Dong Gun, and Jung Hae In plus Jung Yong Hwa as wannabe swashbuckling future musketeer, the second drama poster includes the leading ladies Seo Hyun Jin and Yoo In Young as well as some important side characters. I actually like the four dudes one better, the one where they look like they are charging into action someone to the left of the page. This full cast one is too static and with too many people shoved into the same tight space it feels busy. [more]

Guest jjsjang

I'm looking forward to this drama but may be in the minority that thinks the posters look like an amateur photoshop job. I think it could have been better but what matters is that it boasts a promising cast with an interesting premise adaptation. And YDG looks like a boss.

Guest kdramafanfan

Oh wow so this is going to be in seasons...interesting

Hmm...Lee Jin Wook is looking pretty cool in the promo material. And I love Yong Hwa's hair lol.

Requested DF to add it. Hope they do :)

jjsjang said:I'm looking forward to this drama but may be in the minority that thinks the posters look like an amateur photoshop job. I think it could have been better but what matters is that it boasts a promising cast with an interesting premise adaptation. And YDG looks like a boss.

Guest Lyrin Orchideus

Guys i have news.. Well don't know if it's really news,maybe some of you already know.Anyway..We all know that Dahlyang (Jung Yong Hwa) will be in love with the Princess Yoon Seo (Seo Hyun Jin) who is engaged to the Crown Prince So Hyeon (Lee Jin Wook).You all already know that there is another Main Female Lead and she's the assassin woman Mi Ryeong.Well i found out that Mi Ryeong is the Prince's first love like the Princess is Dahlyang first love.Mi Ryeong will become an enemy to take revenge against the Prince.I wonder if it's because he got engaged to another woman..
Well the main fact is that Dahlyang - Princess Yoon Seo - Crown Prince So Hyeon will be in a love triangle..But what about Mi Ryeong? image
Someone posted this picture and if the woman in the carriage is Mi Ryeong and is looking to Dahlyang.. Does that mean she will fall in love with him? What i hope is.. Even if she starts off as an assassin i hope she will fall for Dahlyang and becomes good.But Dahlyang is in love with the Princess who is engaged to the Prince.Arghhhhhhhhh I don't know which couple ship for.Since i'm more intrigued by Mi Ryeong than by the Princess i guess i'll start rooting for her with Dahlyang and Princess with Prince.But i bet i will change my mind as soon the Drama starts.I want all characters to be happy in love so.. I don't think i will be able to choose a couple to ship without changing my mind at least 23574563986783693 times per episode XD 
I'm really excited for this Drama !!!Please 17 August come soon :D 

^^ I dont think Mir yeong will fall in love with Dalhyang...I dont think Milady fell for D'Artagnan but I dont know!!Everything is possible in Kdramaland..lol.....In the original D'Artagnan has Constance who he fell in love with..No such lady in the cast fit w/ Constance role..Constance is one of the "friend" of the princess in the original...I do hope if not season 1 maybe in the next season they cast a young actress who will fit as Constance...

Archived