[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

oyeleyeolusina said:

HJ Is just too mean and selfish, in her world it seems that it is only her that exist, so it is all about her, what she feels,  what she wants, what she needs and I wonder how SH could put up with getting married to that kind of woman for as long as ten years.

SH goes to the hotel room that she was in with MW, instead of HJ to offer her apology, saying that she was wrong and wouldn't do it again plus offer an explanation on why she was in the hotel room alone with MW instead she gets into a temper tantrum with SH and am left scratching my head wondering WTF is going on with this situation, SH that is supposed to be angry at her is taking rationally at her while SH in the wrong is playing the victim, MW even was decent explaining what happen to SH while trying to mediate and telling HJ to explain things clearly to SH  but she refused instead accusing SH of stalking her and asking how SH knew she was in the hotel and was he coming from having his affair with SY plus how much he got pay this time.

HJ later told MW that she would cause SH as much pain as she has, thereby reinforcing what I previously thought that when she made the offer for MW to pay her in exchange for sex, she has already at that point made the decision to end her marriage so even the chat she had with SY when SY visited the hospital was pointless plus also at the end of today episode when her husband was trying to wine and dine her.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aiin2

Ep8 is such a rollercoaster..At first I detest HJ coz it seems like she is blaming everyone for her misfortune..But I have a gut feeling that HJ is asking for a divorce after knowing about SY's illness and she sympathised with SY..As for SY,I really pity her..When she starts develop feelings at her age,her crush happens to be somebody's husband..Hopefully the writers will have different storyline instead of having SY passed away after giving birth n SH/HJ raised the child(as mentioned by few others).. :-t %-(

@Triton823.
HJ gave up a long time ago. HJ did not ask for divorce out of goodness for SY. HJ even said before she saw the medical record she would make SY and SH pay and give them same amount of pain she had felt. I think she has had the divorce papers ready for some time now and when she removed her ring and tore the picture she had basically left the marriage anyway - this happened before she saw the medical report.
I also think it made sense that HJ was the one giving the papers and not SH - ever since they came back from HK the only one truly trying to mend their marriage has been SH. HJ has been moping in self-pity ever since.

I don't understand why would HJ divorce her husband coz of SY's medical condition ? since when she was so kind-hearted and generous towards SY ? -_-my bet she just hates feeling small in front of SY , and seeing SH will always remind her of that , so the easiest solution for her; divorce.

@Triton823.
I don't think we saw the same episode :D? HJ having removed her ring and tearing the picture. HJ reaction after being 'caught' in the hotel room of MW and so on. HJ wishing pain for SH and SY. HJ never tried to mend their marriage.
That being said it is hard to know exactly what has happened since I don't really understand korean but from just watching and understanding a few words I never had a feeling HJ tried to mend their marriage. It will turn out a bigger WTF moment if the writer tries to turn it out as HJ being a nice person letting SH go because of SY - every action she has made the entire drama speak against that kind of 'goodness' from HJ.

Guest bashful

SH is not prefect but he is trying to save his marriage because he still loves HJ. It's not easy to resist SY who is beautiful, rich, and  etc... but he rejected her because he want to remain faithful towards his wife. Yes, his decision to work for SY was not a smart move because clearly his wife is not as understanding and mature as he thinks. But instead of acting mature about it she should have spoke their mind instead of pushing SH away. SH made the wrong choice to be close to SY by trying to prove to his wife. However, since the incident from HK she already lost her trust for him and by staying close to SY it will only make matter worst.This couple clearly has "marriage issue" and SY and MW just happened to get entangled in their crazy marriage. SH is the one that dragged SY into his marriage mess and HJ dragged MW into her marriage hell.  If you ask me it's the rich ppl here that are getting played by SH and HJ.

MW should not speak on HJ behalf and just mind his own business. Let them work out their marriage on their own.... however they want it. If he has time he should worry about his own marriage instead.

As for SY just worry about your health for now and continue to act cool and mature.

@moony94, In additional to what you said, SY illness as of yet is not a terminal disease since if she has surgery, they wouldn't be any issues with her health.

HJ is also not the type that is considerate to the other people so she asking for a divorce from SH because she knows SY is ill doesn't fly with me, she signed the divorce papers because that is what she intended to do right from the start when SH accept SY offer, what am surprise is that the divorce came this late, with her personality that divorce paper should have been the thing greeting SH as he returned home from Hong Kong.

oyeleyeolusina said:

@moony94, In additional to what you said, SY illness as of yet is not a terminal disease since if she has surgery, they wouldn't be any issues with her health.

HJ is also not the type that is considerate to the other people so she asking for a divorce from SH because she knows SY is ill doesn't fly with me, she signed the divorce papers because that is what she intended to do right from the start when SH accept SY offer, what am surprise is that the divorce came this late, with her personality that divorce paper should have been the thing greeting SH as he returned home from Hong Kong.

uremysunshine said: i can't even blame SY for have a feeling for SH....  :\"> he was the one who buy SY's time for ride a bicycle ... for the first time in SY's life, SH is the one who truly understand her heart .... (when SH tell SY that attorney choi didnt deserve her tears)... SH is the one who offer help when she do not ask....
just blame the hormone, please.....  :\">

@Chickpea.  I didn't mean to condemn SY, I just rant about women who tried to steal other people's husbands, there are a lot out there who don't care how they hurt other people. I guess all members here who never felt betrayed by their spouse who cheated, if you in HJ's shoe, I wanted to know how you felt, As for my opinion, it's all their fault. (1) If SY didn't make that indecent proposal to cause the misunderstanding between them, then nothing will damage their relationship (it such a crazy offer, he's not allowed to contact his wife, that absurd) the fact that she is attracted to him. If she is honest and willing to help them, there are a lot of options but she chose to cause them misunderstand that the sole purpose of her intention. (2) If SH is a real man, he can find solution to solve his problem rather than find a easy way out. There are a lot of people out there who face financial problem. And the fact that he also attracted to her that is why he wanted to spend time with her after finished the job. (3) It is HJ's fault that she keep suspect their relationship although it is hard not to since the situation called for it. What if you find your husband with other woman on a trip alone. Just try to understand each individual and put yourself in their position.  I can't say that I hate any of them, it just the way they solve their problems and they have to deal with it.

Archived