[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bacom

I get really entertaining by this thread, love it.  There's so many strong opinions here that clashing each others like crazy to the point that WWIII might break out soon. But somehow, we still manage to dodge the bullets and stay in peace and be funny like hell. I bet we all graduated from "How to not get offense in soompi thread" course :)) Hope it stay that way! 
Now, back to HJ :) I have to say I want to "resign" from follow her story too, she really wears me out. Although I can't sympathize with her, I can't bring myslf to hate her for long either. She's indeed the victim of this story, it's just the way she presents her victim side is bad. Watching her story unfold, I got a nickname for her "Runaway Wife", here's why:
+ She ran away to get suicide and regret it later but it had already shaken her husband, to know how important that money for her.+ She ran away from making decision about the indecent proposal and later regretted it but too bad she let her husband have opportunity to put SY in his mind+ She ran away when SH came back from HK to make up with her and later wanted to come back to have baby with him, but it's a bit late since SH had lots of free time alone to text, contact and help SY thus more SY in his mind.+ She ran away when losing the 1st verbal battle with SY and let SY's words get in her head but later felt lonely and regretted when he moved out, but it's too late since SH had the stupid idea of proving his love for her thus getting closer to SY.+ she ran away after losing her 2nd verbal battle with SY, being shaken through the bone by SY's remark and found a married man to confine her sorrow, so dumb!+ She ran away again by serving SH  the divorce letter when he wanted to start new with her, and I think this is her best runaway decision so far. I hope she wouldn't follow her pattern that she'd regret later and want to be back because I'm so out of breath to follow her out and in already.
The reason why I love this drama because although it's not true, I still learn a lots from it. In HJ's case, I learn so many thing about what I SHOULDN'T do if I want a happy marriage:
1. Shouldn't be a "Runaway Wife", always face the problem together with husband.2. Shouldn't under-appreciate husband. No matter how suck he is, he always has some good qualities that the OTHER WOMAN can see.3. Shouldn't hurt the man's ego, it's a huge deal for him4. Shouldn't expect husband to wait for you alone, while you somewhere else to gather your feeling, there's temptation everywhere.5. Shouldn't expect husband to make decision the way you like it, better speak your mind, man thinks different6. Shouldn't have verbal battle of the other woman, her words will always stain your brain. Just calmly give her a slap instead7. Shouldn't be friend with another man, no matter how innocent you are8. Shouldn't make assumptions then believe in them. Always seek the facts.
Yup, that's all for now :D

Guest adikkeluangman

Official still of KMW10514612_10201408478173333_239293171841610514710_10201408474413239_6972961118616

Jungshin also in airport today but at Incheon airport. He heading to Malaysia for CN BLUE concert this Saturday. At least he will not be filming for 3 days.

BuayWrzCIAEdT0c.jpg

A sudden thought ; what is the reason behind HJ's descision to divorce SH?i mean her intentions to be exact , could she just want to move on from this hopeless relationship ? or perhaps is this a way to punish SH ?

@moony     If my assumption is right, she just can't trust him anymore plus she knew that SH has feeling for SY, for the better she let him free, I think that is the good decision. If his heart is gone what good to hold on to him. I believe she still love him but SH just feel obligate and guilt.

I take it when the markets crash hj is too blame to? Since most are blaming her for everything under the sun....its just like @tessieroo pointed out....which btw i am still rolling laughing at.

@nabuta2....your point about sy not wanting to break them up....i see that now, but my problem is SH....he is either a greedy $$$$$$$$$$$ or he himself gave up his wife because he went back to sy for more.....thats why i cant stand his characters.

I don't think he's greedy. I think HJ hurt his pride by not trusting him. When she attempted suicide causing him to be desperate, she shoke him up. Keep in mind also that he forgave her twice: suicide attempt and also when she offered herself to MW. He is not a bad person, but rather a desperate one who knows he shouldn't be attracted to another woman but was pushed into a situation where he had no control over. He loves his wife, trusted her, believed in her; in return he gets doubted, insulted, and hurt by the one person he thought would understand him and his reasoning.

He's a forgiver, she's not

nabuta2 said: I more convinced now that SY's background is very similar to the situation she is in. There's a possibility that she and her dad's wife(?) have a lot in common. Her dad's wife could be the SY in this relationship, and SY thought that if her dad fell for the temptation and married her, and she probably thought she has a chance?????? The fact that SH is attracted to SY is understandable. Would I like it if my husband did that, no.....but I've always believed communication is the key to a successful relationship. And HJ was not willing to communicate. Here's SY is showing him respect, listening to him, communicates with.....who wouldn't be swayed. Sorry it's a bit long :).

vareena said: @moony     If my assumption is right, she just can't trust him anymore plus she knew that SH has feeling for SY, for the better she let him free, I think that is the good decision. If his heart is gone what good to hold on to him. I believe she still love him but SH just feel obligate and guilt.

Guest bacom

Calling everyone to come and help me. I really want to know if my eyes are playing trick on me. Looking at the 8th pic of KSW from @annichoi (BTS that they're really close friends) I really want to focus on his face to see his beautiful smile, but my eyes just got pulled down because I definitely see "something" there, so distracting! Can you tell me if I'm hallucinating???   :-?
@Triton823, I'll be the one who won't be blaming everything under the sun on HJ. Just wait till I get to SY. I need to gather my thoughts since I'll have a field trip with her :)Tbe thing I love about this drama is that I can come here and give out my disapproval thoughts on any characters. In other thread, I have to be careful to word my dislike otherwise I'll get bombarded with scolding. But here, I can say I don't like any character and there'll be at least 5 others agree with me. So much fun! :-bd 

SY said SH must learn about poker face kekeke...lets try to read SH's face expression ....its combination between love and hate... hahaha...this is the first time he met SY...  X_Xin the lobby... fkcqvl.jpg
in the restaurant ...116ulj8.jpg

after SY save his wife, he still hate her .... 
25q3j21.jpg
but suddenly in the second day he worked ...... 20r7oyq.jpg

so, in my eyes.... actually SH hv a little crush with SY (from the interview) because when the first met in the lobby hotel, from far away he still recognize and remember SY after 10years  ... but than he hate her because he was not accepted in her company :P
and in the ep 8, SY asked him , did he blame her?? and SH answer " i used to but not anymore. i told you already i like you too" this is from ep 2, dinner time when SY told him HJ will be misunderstand and he must get things straight with HJ... and we can reed his face... he blamed SY... swznyr.jpg

but the next day, when they back to seoul ... SH see  SY with this expression ... "please look back on me"..  =(( 25080mr.jpg
jjnsy1.jpg
1zl3lhf.jpg =)) =)) =))

bacom said: ,,,,,,,,,,,
Tbe thing I love about this drama is that I can come here and give out my disapproval thoughts on any characters. In other thread, I have to be careful to word my dislike otherwise I'll get bombarded with scolding. But here, I can say I don't like any character and there'll be at least 5 others agree with me. So much fun! :-bd 

Guest be happy

bacom said: Calling everyone to come and help me. I really want to know if my eyes are playing trick on me. Looking at the 8th pic of KSW from @annichoi (BTS that they're really close friends) I really want to focus on his face to see his beautiful smile, but my eyes just got pulled down because I definitely see "something" there, so distracting! Can you tell me if I'm hallucinating???   :-?
which photo ?? what you mean i donot get it 

Guest wutmuvi

I've heard the old people often said "You should marry to someone who loves you, rather then marry to  someone who you love." Of course, if a relationship could be two ways then will be great.

Calling everyone to come and help me. I really want to know if my eyes are playing trick on me. Looking at the 8th pic of KSW from @annichoi (BTS that they're really close friends) I really want to focus on his face to see his beautiful smile, but my eyes just got pulled down because I definitely see "something" there, so distracting! Can you tell me if I'm hallucinating???   :-?

He got carried away playing the character :P

Ouuu, @bacom! Are you being naughty! I'm going to tell your husband that you're checking out other men! But yes, that pic you're talking about! Oh gosh! It's so there! Ooops! I didn't say that! Runs away!

And yes, @uremysunshine‌! Your post up there says exactly why, what, how, when and where Se Young made that proposal!

Se Young's so pure yet she's so cruel!

Archived