[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Whoever edit this picture made Fei look tan or darker. Even only for special/short appearance / cameo. The news about her so many. Not that I mind. Maybe because this can attract miss A fans to watch her and eventually follow this drama.

#Fei [sBS 유혹] Captivating glance and acoustic guitar suits her! @ Shooting location in Hong Kong :)pic.twitter.com/Z9Z9zoqYOw

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

July 9, 2014

Guest choidi

WHO IS THE LEAD ACTRESS HERE? I HOPE ITS CHOI JI WOO? WHOS THE OTHER GIRL?GRRR?

Meen! Ofcourse jiwoo!

=;

Guest norakim

So... will we see a shipping war between Choi Ji Woo/KSW couple and the Park Ha Sun/KSW couple? haha. I hope not.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Posters of Upcoming Drama ‘Temptation” Featuring Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo Revealed
choi-ji-woo-kwon-sang-woo-park-ha-sun-le

SBS’s upcoming drama, “Temptation,” has become a hot issue when actors Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo have been confirmed as the main casts.

A total of three posters were revealed where it showed the main actors who will be appearing in the drama.In the posters, Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Ji Woo, Park Ha Sun and Lee Jung Jin’s different moods are shown, leaving a strong impression. All the actors are seen looking at different directions but there’s a certain tension between all the actors.

Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jung Jin have their eyes towards Kwon Sang Woo and Park Ha Sun. In the drama, Kwon Sang Woo and Park Ha Sun are a married couple and so are Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jung Jin. Many are suggesting that there will be a certain tension and a change in emotion.

In the second poster, Choi Ji Woo has a dreamy-like feel, while Kwon Sang Woo is seen with a complicated facial expression.

In the drama, Kwon Sang Woo plays the role of Cha Seok Hoon and Choi Ji Woo plays the role of Yoo Sae Young, who suddenly enters Cha Seok Hoon’s life. Through Sae Young, Seok Hoon goes through many complications and both actors were able to portray this perfectly through their facial expressions.

In the last poster, Kwon Sang Woo is being held in Park Ha Sun’s arms, creating a warm atmosphere that shows the emotions of a married couple.

According to an official of this drama, they said, “Even when filming for the poster, the actors were focused on their characters that they thought of every little detail that would match their character. They expressed their characters perfectly that when you look at the poster, you can get a feel of the relationship of all four characters and what kind of characters they are. I’m sure we’ll see a good result thanks to the actors’ hard work.”

Meanwhile, “Temptation” focuses on four characters that try to find the meaning of love. The first episode will be aired on July 14.

Soompi

Guest choidi

I'm not a supporter of adultery but when it's CJW and KSW...I'm all for it...I know it's 8-} lol

Agree!! Haha

Everyone.....

SBS NOW will broadcast 'Temptation' press conference live in YOUTUBE ....wow! is this a first ever for a k-drama's press conference to go live in YT?

If you click on the icon below, you can see that the countdown is starting ...... about 3+ hours to go............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2JPweojSAk

Archived