[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

Guest tkdandelions

plus i am so inlove with their love story.the sweet innocent and pure first love. RULES! hahait must be tragic but thats what made it unique among other first love stories. dont you think?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest muizzupr

I can feel their chemistry although it's only holding hands! Kyaaaaaaa

x5sbw1.jpg
Say it Hoon-aaah, you will never let Jae Hee go..153tc2d.jpg

Finally they can embrace each other  >:D<
n4d3lw.jpg

okay, now i'm pretty sure PD&writer was trolling us *sigh* they gave us the sexy kiss, then BAM i'm scares to even continues this sentences :((

but that one is a VERY SEXY kiss :D i'm happy but scares in the same time, what to do [-(

Guest muizzupr

sophie said: okay, now i'm pretty sure PD&writer was trolling us *sigh* they gave us the sexy kiss, then BAM i'm scares to even continues this sentences :((

but that one is a VERY SEXY kiss :D i'm happy but scares in the same time, what to do [-(

Noooooo, please no no no no....

I'm afraid too. What if it's true Seung Hee is not Jae Hee?
But didn't Hoon recognise her heartbeat? 

I believe that PH would not have kissed her if he knew she wasn't JH. That kiss though! :x if that doesn't show chemistry then I don't what is. Crossing my fingers for more kiss scenes! Hehehe :D

Today is our day!! After so many lack of skinship between PH and JH/Seung Hee, the kiss almost makes up for it! ;) And the new ost when they were kissing! :x

BUT I'm still unsure. This kiss is like the calm before the storm.. :-SS why was Agent Cha smiling when JH/Seung Hee went inside PH's clinic? What's his plan? I swear I will flip tables if JH/Seung Hee is somehow part of the plan to get PH in NK. Pleeeease, don't go this way :((

Today is our day!! After so many lack of skinship between PH and JH/Seung Hee, the kiss almost makes up for it!

;)

And the new ost when they were kissing! :x

BUT I'm still unsure. This kiss is like the calm before the storm.. :-SS why was Agent Cha smiling when JH/Seung Hee went inside PH's clinic? What's his plan? I swear I will flip tables if JH/Seung Hee is somehow part of the plan to get PH in NK. Pleeeease, don't go this way :((

This is what I'm also afraid of, I'll seriously flip all the tables that would block my way if that happened!

@hershlag I feel like it's also too early to celebrate judging from the ep 10 preview. :(( I'm really hoping the ratings are off the charts and the writer will keep his promise to show us the true love between PH and JH/Seung Hee. [-O<

Guest muizzupr

hershlag said:

Today is our day!! After so many lack of skinship between PH and JH/Seung Hee, the kiss almost makes up for it!

;)

And the new ost when they were kissing! :x BUT I'm still unsure. This kiss is like the calm before the storm.. :-SS why was Agent Cha smiling when JH/Seung Hee went inside PH's clinic? What's his plan? I swear I will flip tables if JH/Seung Hee is somehow part of the plan to get PH in NK. Pleeeease, don't go this way

:(

(

Guest muizzupr

amyrul said: Now it will be SUPER DUPER HOTTT WORLDWIDE GLOBAL WARMING if we get to see the BTS of the kiss scene!!!! asddffghjjkl

hi HoonHee shippers...huhuhhuh .. ok .. I feel so overwhelmed right now ... I feel like hugging all of HoonHee shippers in this thread right now ... let's all have virtual grouphug ... 
*mcleen huggles everyone warmly* 
now ... I am sooo happy because in the main thread today I posted earlier that I wish for HoonHee to have another hot deep kiss scene and who knows that my wish was finally granted ... doesn't matter if it's just a dream ..the main point is , LJS kissed JSY for real to shoot this scene .. and really , we don't know how many times they kissed to perfect out this scene ... huhuhh ... regarding the stroyline for this ep .. I want to share my assumption which I've posted in the main thread previously .. please forgive me shippers coz I'm just going to copy and paste my previous post in this thread..ehehe...it would take me another hour if I have to re type it again ..so here we go : 
ok ..this is just my wild assumption ..now , remember Cha told JH/SH that if Hoon loses in the surgery , she'll die too?? that means , if Hoon lose , he and SH/JH will die ..and then when they were doing the surgery , JH/SH knows very well that Cha was looking at them ...that's why we see JH/SH keeps on looking up to see if Cha is there or not ... and SH/JH really wants Hoon to win the competition but then they didn't manage to at first .. that's why JH/SH was really worried and kept on looking up ..she knows very well that Cha is going to kill Hoon since Hoon already failed to be the winner ..then you got to see that JH/SH was trying to track Cha ..she was actually trying to call Cha coz she wanted to persuade him not to kill Hoon yet .. however , since she failed to reach Cha , she had no choice but to call Hoon so that she can warn him to leave the hospital since Cha is going to kill him right away ....she was really worried and things turns to worse when she saw Cha was getting ready to take out his gun and shoot PH ...if she's not the real JH , she won't try her best to protect him ...and however Hoon is somehow saved because the Code Blue call which goes to show that Hoon wins the competition , therefore Cha can't kill him yet because Hoon wins. JH went up to meet Cha and we saw how Cha was so mad since JH protected Hoon ... I seriously want to know what happened when Cha dragged JH away ..now after some thinking , when PH went into his clinic and saw the clip of JH calling him on his laptop .. I have this instinct that maybe PH was just hallucinating when they kissed and had nice meal together (I know it's hard for me to say that he was just hallucinating) ..but then if you all remember in the previous episode (can't remember which ep) , while looking at JH calling for him on his laptop screen , he hallucinated that JH was in front of him and they had nice meal together just like what was shown in this ep ..I guess , that's the significance of the scene why we got to see PH was kind of immersed watching JH on his laptop screen ... I feel so weird at first why was Hoon so caught up looking at his laptop when JH is already in front of him but then now I got the hint that it was all just his hallucination .. that's why in the end of this ep , we saw him waking up from his sleep and looking for JH ... doesn't matter if he was just hallucinating , that kiss is such a hot deep kiss (though there's still a part of me hoping that''s a real kiss not only his hallucination) ..or maybe they really kissed but then that's the last thing that they did together , the part when they had meal together is PH's hallucination ..hahahha .. I don't know what gibberish am I talking right now ....that's just my wild assumption only.... huhuhuh. and I have to emphasize again that I'm pretty sure Seung Hee is Jae Hee .. the script writer is just trying to play with our mind ... he wants us to keep on thinking is she Jae Hee or is she not .. 

Archived