Jung Jin Woon 정진운

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

MWL EP7 : Gitae totally fell in love with Jangmi

MWL Making #15 Their own party

MWL Video Preview EP8 30s

-----Jinwoon ended his shooting for the day with a selfie.

방금 드라마 촬영장에서 만난 팬분들과 가까운 인사를 하지못해 너무 아쉽네요ㅜㅜ 나중에 봐요~!! pic.twitter.com/wTUgMUO9fs

— JIN WOON JEONG (@2AMjinwoon) 

August 11, 2014

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

MWL EP08 : Gong Gi Tae Explosive envy!

MWL EP08 : Gong Gi Tae jealousy explosion ver.2

MWL EP08 : Outlaws JangMi

Jinwoon at Press Conference - fantaken.
BrGeah0CAAAN5ii.jpg
BrDsTgKCIAA5zyV.jpg
[c] [c]
Official still : GT vs YR Noraebang specialBu6GZANCUAAbIwR.jpgBu6GZ5kCcAI7b7_.jpg
via tvN

Guest adikkeluangman

MWL EP9 Preview 15s

MWL EP9 Preview 30s

Official Pictures Still : Three people together. Should be more like this Noraebang session between YR-M-GT. Couple outfit by JM-YR.Bu6HcnoCQAA9C_i.jpgBu6HdllCQAAddA9.jpgBu6Hep1CYAAoOcz.jpgBu6Hfm0CEAAMx89.jpg
Woojin and Jinwoon with a fan(?) at the noraebang place10559906_645246902238602_218683667575024c: naver blog

Guest adikkeluangman

MWL EP9 : Jangmi and Gitae second kiss

MWL EP9 : Staggered the mind

MWL EP9 : Water play
celinehu said:Wait JM is working with YR ?! Tell me that's not true 
:((

782796image499.jpg
Cr instagram: sohee.pp

Guest adikkeluangman

2AM’s Jinwoon Talks About His Nuisance Character in “Marriage Not Dating” at InStyle Photoshoot
Bvr0w5CCEAAf-Qr.jpg

Jinwoon of 2AM recently transformed into a modern style man in blue in the September issue of fashion magazine InStyle.
Despite the fact that the photoshoot took place late at night right after their JYP concert, Jinwoon didn’t show is tiredness and focused on the shoot while also taking care of the staff members present.
In the interview afterwards he talked about his character, Han Yeo Reum, in the ongoing tvN drama, “Marriage Not Dating.” His character is one that inconveniently gets in between Joo Jang Mi (portrayed by Han Groo) and Gong Ki Tae (portrayed by Yeon Woo Jin).
2014.08.22_jinwoon-instyle-11.jpg

When asked, “What do you think about being called the nuisance character in the drama?” he responded coolly, “Even I think he’s a nuisance.” He continued, “It’s part of my job to interpret and analyze the character that has been given to me, so I do my best to portray the character in the best possible way that fits into the story. Personally, I am slightly dissatisfied with my own acting as well as the fact that the character of Han Yeo Reum wasn’t portrayed in the way I had imagined him to be. However, the drama is coming to an end so I will continue to do my best.”
He also showed his attachment to the drama when he revealed, “I even made a song that Han Yeo Reum could sing, but my plans didn’t go through.”
Meanwhile, “Marriage Not Dating” will air its last episode tomorrow on tvN. Anyone a fan of this drama?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/22/2ams-jinwoon-talks-about-his-nuisance-character-in-marriage-not-dating-at-instyle-photoshoot/

-----MWL : Making #18 Gitae and JangMi second kiss

MWL : Best Scene

Guest adikkeluangman

MWL - OST PART 3 'Son Ho Young-하루만' MV: 

tvN 'Marriage not Dating' #Jungjinwoon ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Sincere thanks to Star-chef Tony Oh for letting Jin-Woon to join this meaningful event.
He nominated actor Lee Jung Jin, co star Heo Chang Min and Jeon Yeon Ju.

#아이스버킷챌린지 다음 타자는 배우 #이정진 형님 #정연주 #허정민 헝님^^ 많은 관심 부탁드립니다!! http://t.co/v4fIlW5NzX

— JIN WOON JEONG (@2AMjinwoon)

August 22, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

MWL - EP.16 : Handsome groom before admission misunderstanding?!

MWL - Making #22 Bonghoe not die

This is the individual pictures and bigger size too. Just realized this was at the restaurant scene. Spot the back of JM, GT and SA.
#Jungjinwoon [tvN Marriage not Dating] Shooting-site photos with smiles that will make you forget about the heat :)  (via JYP Actors)10592729_925371000813095_78133445603554610620753_925371150813080_201719336602880

10410153_925371290813066_71390747047162910603440_925371430813052_806100891679046

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Go Joon Hee Claims ‘We Got Married’ was a Turning Point in Her Acting Career

Go Jo Hee revealed that We Got Married was the turning point in her career.
During the press conference for the film Red Carpet on September 22 in CGV Apgujeong, Go Joon Hee was asked, “Which project was the turning point in your career?”
76441002.jpg

After thinking for a moment, Go Joon Hee answered, “It’s We Got Married,” causing a round of laughter.
Go Joon Hee said, “I think We Got Married was one of the projects that was the turning point. When I was filming We Got Married, I experienced love, marriage and divorce.”
Go Joon Hee Claims ‘We Got Married’ was a Turning Point in Her Acting Career
She added, “I was able to express many things as well. I was on We Got Married when I was filming Red Carpet, and I’m not sure if it was edited out, but 2AM’s Jung Jin Woon, who was my partner on We Got Married, made a cameo appearance in the movie.”
Red Carpet is set to premiere on October 23.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76441/gojoonhee-chooses-we-got-married-as-the-turning-point

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2AM Jinwoon made cameo appearance in movie Red Carpet. He is GJH virtual husband in program We Got Married. They were still in that show when GJH filming this movie.10731141_1572595506295711_31384850376382

Guest adikkeluangman

150107 Han Sunhwa's Fancafe Post: "Pictures from 2014 that I've never shared before .!!B6zMsI8CIAAx-PE.jpg
via fyjypnation
L-R: Jinwoon, Sohee, Sunhwa, HanGroo and Jungmin (cast of drama Marriage Without Love)

• 9 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Han Ye Seul, Sung Joon, Jung Jin Woon Confirmed for New Drama “Madame Antoine”

Han Ye Seul, Sung Joon, and Jung Jin Woon confirmed their appearance on JTBC‘s new drama, “Madame Antoine.”

According to insiders on October 26, Han Ye Seul and Sung Joon have accepted the lead female and male roles for the new romantic comedy drama.

Han Ye Seul will play Go Hye Rim, who is a fortune teller who works under the name Madam Antoine, claiming that she has a spiritual connection with Marie Antoinette. However, although she seems to be able to tell the future, all of her fortune-telling is fake; she just has an amazing ability to read people and guess their stories.

Sung Joon is set to play Choi Soo Hyun, who is the best psychologist one can imagine. He has a traumatic past that made him indifferent to love, and he is planning a project to prove that love doesn’t exist when he meets a fake fortune teller who has the same name as his clinic, Madame Antoine.

article.jpg

Jung Jin Woon’s agency also confirmed that he will be returning to the small screens for the first time in over a year, “Jung Jin Woon has confirmed his appearance in JTBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama ‘Madame Antoine.’”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/25/han-ye-seul-sung-joon-jung-jin-woon-confirmed-for-new-drama-madame-antoine/

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Jinwoon is both manly and adorbs in 'Madame Antoine' still cuts

Get excited for the eye candy to come with JTBC's 'Madame Antoine'!  While handsome model-turned-actor Sung Joon will be leading the series, singer-turned-actor Jinwoon will be another charmer to attract the eye.

JTBC recently dropped a few still cuts of Jinwoon, who is eye-catching with his chiseled features and radiant smile.  How can someone be so manly and cute at the same time? Dressed for the cold in a puffy jacket and for safety with a helmet, he sits atop a motorbike, raising interest in his character in the series.  You can also see his dedication to the piece by how closely he pays attention to the monitor to see how he's coming out.

Jinwoon_1450987780_jinwoon.jpg

In the series, he plays Sung Joon's younger brother (okay, I see no resemblance there whatsoever except maybe height and nice bodies), Choi Seung Chan.  He will be part of the love triangle, fighting for Han Ye Seul's affections with his brother.

He said, "I trust the director, writer, and the actors besides me.  I take part in filming with the thought that I need to focus only on myself doing well."

The drama starts on January 22!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/jinwoon-is-both-manly-and-adorbs-in-madame-antoine-still-cuts 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

"Madam Antoine" Jinwoon's wide back

Jang Mi-hee-I and Jinwoon met for the first time.

The new JTBC drama "Madam Antoine" stars Jinwoon and Jang Mi-hee-I went on a scooter date.

CYA7y-EUoAAfUzZ.jpg

Jinwoon and Jang Mi-hee-I were seen smiling widely on a white scooter. Jang Mi-hee-I is holding Jinwoon from the back and she looks as happy as can be. Jinwoon is also smiling with the magical eyes of his.

Pictures taken from this day show Jinwoon giving Jang Mi-hee-I a ride on his scooter and she falls for him. He takes off his jacket for her because of the cold. Despite the cold weather, the two worked well together and Jang Mi-hee-I was seen reading her lines with her script on Jinwoon's wide back.

Jinwoon plays Choi Soo-hyeon (Seong Joon), a psychologist in the drama. He is a former baseball player and is an icon. Jang Mi-hee-I plays Bae Mi-ran, an elegant single lady and psychology professor at a university. When she's retired and depressed, she falls for younger man Choi Seung-chan (Jinwoon).

http://www.hancinema.net/madam-antoine-jinwoon-s-wide-back-90126.html 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Steal cuts of Han Ye Seul, Jung Jin Woon & Lee Joo Hyung from 'Madam Antoine' unleashed

New steal cuts of Han Ye Seul, Jung Jin Woon, and Lee Joo Hyung from drama 'Madam Antoine' have been unleashed.

Channel JTBC's new TV series, 'Madam Antoine,' is going to premiere on January 22nd, and the drama's production team released new steal cuts of Han Ye Seul, Jung Jin Woon, and Lee Joo Hyung.

20160118102504_569c3ef0a1197_1.jpg

'Madam Antoine' is going to evolve around the romance that blossoms between a fake fortuneteller named Ko Hye Lim (played by Han Ye Seul) and a psychologist named Choi Soo Hyun (played by Sung Jun).

Choi Soo Hyun, who strongly believes true love does not exist, holds a major psychological experiment to prove his belief under the title of 'Madam Antoine,' and Ko Hye Lim (played by Han Ye Seul) gets involved into the project without realizing it.

'Madam Antoine' project aims to demonstrate different effects that a wealthy man, a young and attractive man, and a young and vulnerable man engender on a woman.

The subject of the experiment is none other than Ko Hye Lim, and three guys with different characteristics approach her to make her to fall in love with them.

The photos show Ko Hye Lim teaching Seung Chan (played by Jung Jin Woon) and Ji Ho (played by Lee Joo Hyung) how to brew coffee. Han Ye Seul, Jung Jin Woon, and Lee Joo Hyung are showing fabulous chemistry, and the photos almost look like scenes of a coffee commercial. Many people are showing particularly hot reactions for Han Ye Seul's lovely look.

However, everything is a part of Choi Soo Hyun's 'Madam Antoine' experiment. Even though Han Ye Seul is showing a lovely look between the two guys, there is an intense competition occurring between them, and many people are showing huge curiosity about who the final winner will be.

Choi Seung Chan is a young and energetic guy, who is a younger brother of Choi Soo Hyun. He is always overflowing with great energy and positive attitude, and people are growing curious about whether he will be able to take over Ko Hye Lim's heart.

Won Ji Ho, on the other hand, is a straightforward guy who speaks however he feels like without considering how others would take his words. He is an academic genius, but he knows nothing about love, and he will try to attract Ko Hye Lim with his 'pureness.'

Choi Soo Hyun is a prominent psychologist who leads 'Madam Antoine' experiment, and he is always going through endless analysis inside his head.

Drama 'Madam Antoine' is going to show the three guys attempting to attract Ko Hye Lim with different charms, and many drama fans are showing huge anticipation for their collaboration.

'Madame Antoine' is a new drama written by Hong Jin Ah, who had written 'Beethoven Virus' and 'The King 2 Hearts.' In addition, director Kim Yoon Chul, who had directed 'My Lovely Sam-Soon' and 'Can We Love' is participating as the head director.

'Madma Antoine' is now being talked about as one of the most anticipated new dramas of the new year, and Han Ye Seul, Sung Jun, Jung Jin Woon, Hwang Seung Eon, Lee Joo Hyung, Jang Mi Hee, and Byeon Hee Bong are playing as lead roles. The drama will premiere on January 22nd at 8:30 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=429500

Guest adikkeluangman

Jung Jinwoon Is a Charming Baseball Player in “Madame Antoine” Stills

On January 20, JTBC‘s new drama “Madame Antoine” revealed still cuts of Jung Jinwoon transformed into a baseball player.

“Madame Antoine” is about a man and a woman who play a fun and romantic psychological game in love. In the drama, Jung Jinwoon will be playing Choi Soo Hyun’s (Sung Joon‘s) younger brother Choi Seung Chan. He is a former member of the national team who is very open and kind.

CZMfhZGUYAA5B9J.jpg

The lovely smile he’s showing in the revealed photos definitely melts the fans’ hearts. Although he is naturally playful, he turned serious as soon as they began filming and received compliments from the staff.

Because Jung Jinwoon loves sports, he learned baseball from a professional baseball player whenever he had time to perfect his character.

Choi Seung Chan takes care of various tasks in his older brother’s office after ending his baseball career. He is expected to form a love triangle with his brother by loving the same woman, Go Hae Rim (Han Ye Seul). Since he is younger than her, fans are curious to see how this relationship will seem different from his brother’s.

“Madame Antoine” will air on January 22 at 8:30 pm. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/20/jung-jinwoon-is-a-charming-baseball-player-in-madame-antoine-stills/ 

Archived