Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Seo Kang Joon Successfully Completed His Fan Meeting in China

5quz4hm2ke6twzg1bz2yussd5ux91f5u.jpg

[by Bae Jung Yun] An actor Seo Kang Joon successfully completed his first solo fan meetup event, which held in Shanghai, China and proved himself as a Hallyu (Korean wave) rising star.

On April 23, he held the event called ‘2016 SEO KANG JUN FANMEETING IN SHANGHAI Your Vitamin’ and had a special memory with his fans. The largest Chinese video website ‘QIY’ broadcasted the event live and proved his huge popularity in China. Moreover, even though it was raining heavily the whole day, many foreign fans including Chinese and Korean participated in the event.

He played ‘River Flows in You’ by Yiruma on piano and captured the fans’ eyes and ears by showing off his outstanding ability of playing piano. Continually, he re-acted the highlight drama scene with his fans and received enthusiastic acclamation from fans. Also, he sang ‘Cheese in the Trap’ OST, ‘Fill You, Erase You’ and ‘It’s Love’ by Mose with his sweet voice.

Besides, he also prepared the gift for his fans and moved the fans’ heart. He presented a perfume to a fan, who survived until last from the game of finding out the fan that has similar preference like him. His elaborated attention made an unforgettable memory for the fans.

On the other hand, he emceed various activities and made the fans burst out laughter with his great volubility and wit. He also sang along a Chinese song called ‘Tong Hua’ with fans. After the event finished, he had the commemorative photograph and high touch event with fans.

During the event, he said, “I worried whether my fans will like the event or not and also had a thrilling heart before the event. I tried hard to make the program that can enjoyed closely with fans. I think many people enjoyed it and it was a great time for me. I wanted to become the person like ‘Vitamin’ for you, but I think you became like a ‘Vitamin’ for me. Thank you so much for having a great time with me and I will visit you again with better appearance.”

Particularly, even though the event was held before the official broadcast of his drama ‘Cheese in the trap’ in China, it is surprising that many fans came to see him at the event. He is building his popularity as a Hallyu rising star through his activities in China.

Meanwhile, Seo Kang Joon will hold his solo fan meetup event in Hong Kong on May 1 and Taiwan on May 14. Also, he is receiving endless casting offers from various Asian countries such as Vietnam and Malaysia. (photo by Fantagio)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=30384

• Like 2

Seo Kang Jun delights fans with his mere presence at his solo fan meet in Shanghai

By jubilantj   18 hours ago 

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1461603603_af_org.jpg

Seo Kang Jun held his very first solo fan meet this past weekend at Shanghai's Q Hall, delighting all the fans with all the special events he had in store for them! 

It was reported that despite the bad weather, many people within China and other overseas fans attended this once-in-a-lifetime fan meet! For all the people who couldn't make it in person, the fan meet received exclusive live coverage through one of China's biggest video site so that they could enjoy every moment like they were actually present at the event. 

Seo Kang Jun kicked off the fan meet by playing Yiruma's "River Flows In You," and selected one lucky fan who shared his preferences and gifted the fan with perfume that he had made himself. 

Seo Kang Jun concluded the fan meet with, "I wondered whether you all would enjoy yourselves as I prepared for this event, and I felt a bit nervous. I tried to prepare many things which would help me to get close to you all, and I was happy that you guys enjoyed your time. I want to be like a vitamin to everyone, but you guys ended up being my vitamin. Thank you very much for enjoying your time with me, and I will return to you as a better person." 

allkpop

• Like 2

Seo Kang Jun successfully finishes his solo fan meeting in Shanghai 

Spoiler

http://file.starnnews.com/news/fnstar/2016/0425/20160425100656_571d6db09faf0_1.jpg

Seo Kang Jun successfully finished his solo fan meeting in Shanghai.

On April 23rd, actor Seo Kang Jun's solo fan meeting was held in Shanghai under the title of '2016 SEO KANG JUN FAN MEETING IN SHANGHAI - Your Vitamin.' The fan meeting was live-streamed through service offered by Chinese online video streaming platform 'iQIYI (爱奇艺),' and a great number of fans gathered in front of the venue from much earlier time of the day even though there was a heavy rainfall all day.

Seo Kang Jun opened the stage with pianist Yiruma's 'River Flows In You,' and deeply impressed the audiences with his fabulous piano performance. Afterwards, a highlight video made with scenes from Seo Kang Jun's previous dramas was presented, and Seo Kang Jun invited randomly selected fans up to the stage to act famous scenes. Afterwards, Seo Kang Jun sang an OST of drama 'Cheese In The Trap,' and another song titled 'It's Love (working title).'

Afterwards, Seo Kang Jun selected one fan who has the most similar taste with him, and gifted a perfume that he made. All of the fans were deeply touched by the sincerity that Seo Kang Jun showed during the entire fan meeting.

Seo Kang Jun entertained the fans with a great number of other programs, and as he started singing a Chinese song titled 'Fairytale (童話),' the audiences sang along with him. After concluding the fan meeting, Seo Kang Jun had a photo time and high-touch events.

After finishing the fan meeting, Seo Kang Jun said, "I spent a lot of time while thinking about things that my fans would like the most, and I waited for today's event with huge excitement. It was glad to see so many fans enjoying everything that I have prepared, and even though I wanted to be vitamin for my fans, they became vitamin for me. I would like to express sincere gratitude to all of my fans for sharing their time with me, and I will do my best to visit this city back as soon as possible."

Seo Kang Jun's popularity is burgeoning in China already even though drama 'Cheese In The Trap' has not officially premiered in the region yet. Seo Kang Jun held fan meetings in Singapore, Thailand, Japan, and China just in April, and he is going to hold many other activities in China during the rest of the year.

Meanwhile, Seo Kang Jun is going to visit Hong Kong for another fan event on May 1st, and he will also visit Taiwan for a solo fan meeting on May 14th.

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=445464

• Like 2

Seo Kang Jun is sexy in shades for 'LUEL'

By alim17   22 hours ago

seo-kang-jun_1461621605_af_org.jpg

Seo Kang Jun looks hella good in green!

Men's fashion magazine, 'LUEL,' dropped a new photo shoot with the handsome actor in which he looks both cool and quirky in sunglasses as he lounges around in different settings and flattering outfits.  The sandals complete the look for his 16 S/S fashion styling.

Do you like his style?

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1461598323_1000__1461543300

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1461598324_1000__1461543318

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1461598324_2016042514413576

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1461598324_2016042514413576

allkpop

• Like 2

[TAIWAN] 2016 Seo Kang Jun Fan Meeting in Taipei 2016

Wednesday 27 Apr, 2016 - eggyook

15802_cmk.jpg

Seo Kang Jun, our sunshine boy with his fresh smile which instantLy brings warmth to everyone, is here inTaipei to meet his lovely fans at ATT SHOWER BOX on the 14th of May for his “2016 Seo Kang Jun Fanmeeting ”!

Seo Kang Jun played a role as Baek In-Ho in the South Korean drama , which gained enormousness ratings and of course a high popularity and fanbase. With the wide promotions from television broadcasters and not leaving out the power of the Internet, the drama quickly went viral across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan and many countries. Baek In-ho’s charming personality and sunshine-smile in the drama made Asian fans craze over Seo Kang Jun. This will be Seo Kang Jun’s first visit to Taipei, where he will be having an exclusive interview with the Taiwanese TV stations, to share some insights about himself. This will definitely be a big treat for all his fans out there as this will give them a chance to understand him better and feel closer to their idol! So, everyone don’t miss out on “2016 Seo Kang Jun Fanmeeting ” to feel his Vitamin-like charisma!

This Asia tour fanmeeting will hit it’s fourth stop at Taiwan. So fans of Seo Kang Jun, don’t miss out the ticket launch by KKTIX on the 23rd of April 2016!

http://gokpop.com/news/15802/taiwan-2016-seo-kang-jun-fan-meeting-in-taipei-your-vitamin

• Like 2

Seo Kang Jun to make a cameo appearance on 'Ddanddara'!

gong-myung-seo-kang-jun_1461901268_af_or

Seo Kang Jun will be making a special appearance on SBS drama 'Ddanddara' to support fellow 5surprise member Gong Myung!

In the drama, Gong Myung plays the role of a band's guitarist, and Seo Kang Jun will be playing a character named Lee Sang Won, Gong Myung's rival from The Juilliard School. Despite his busy schedule, Seo Kang Jun decided to make a special cameo appearance to support his friend and teammate. 

Seo Kang Jun's special appearance will air May 11!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/seo-kang-jun-to-make-a-cameo-appearance-on-ddanddara

• Like 3

Another article about the cameo.

Seo Kang-joon to make a special appearance in drama 'Entertainer'

5aba9c0d0ad055ef4ef63a8cf4647415_1461906

Photo from High Cut

Actor Seo Kang-joon announced that he will make a special appearance in SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'Entertainer.' He will play the role of a friend of Kyle, who is a member of band 'Dantara(Entertainer).' 

Actress Park Shin Hye, and Do-hee of girl group After-school recently starred in this drama as cameos. You can see Kang-joon in the episode 7 on May 11.

Korea.com's Emily You contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1031

• Like 2

Upcoming Fanmeeting in Seoul

13094150_493632120845670_897215075964516

Seo Kang-joon of We Like 2Night "Seoul big fan of activities related details
[Date] May 20, 2016 PM 10: 30 ~ 21 Ri AM 05: 00
[Location] Lotte World Garden arena
[Content] a premiere / 2 Bluemountain signing / 3 Surprise Event
** A premiere time PM 11: 30 beginning about 90 minutes **

BaiduSeoKangJoonBar/

• Like 2

Seo Kang Joon To Make Cameo In “Entertainer”

Seo Kang Joon To Make Cameo In “Entertainer”

On April 29 Seo Kang Joon’s agency, Fantagio, announced that the “Cheese In The Trap” actor is set to make a cameo in SBS’s new drama, “Entertainer”. The drama takes over from “Please Come Back, Mister” and revolves around the entertainment industry, with the director, Hong Sung Chang, having worked on other dramas in the genre, such as “You’re Beautiful” and “King of Dramas.”

This drama revolves around an entertainment executive (played by Ji Sung) who has fallen from the position of director at a top entertainment company to becoming a CEO of a small, unsuccessful agency where he tries to train an underdog band to achieve their dreams and regain his success. Seo Kang Joon will play Lee Sang Won, a former Juilliard classmate-turned-rival of one of the band members, Kayle (played by Gong Myung). Viewers also enjoyed a fun cameo from Park Shin Hye in the drama’s latest episode.

Seo Kang Joon will appear in episode 7 which is due to air on May 11. In the meantime you can catch up on the drama’s latest episode below:

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/29/seo-kang-joon-to-make-cameo-in-entertainer/

• Like 2