[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So happy HSLO has gone back to what I initially liked about it. It's took this long for the old SY to return. The flashback made me kinda sad because I really miss the old SY. I still wish that he finds his own SB. So next week we're going back to the beginning. It looks like SB is in another life and can't return but at this point it doesn't even matter the reason the writer gives for SB's return because SB and WH reuniting is the most important thing. In the preview WH is reading all of the letters a year later but if we go back to episode 1 he doesn't see SB until 2016. Everyone seems to have moved on after SB disappears except for WH. So happy I'll be on vacation when the finale airs because I can watch it live.

Guest rohma13

So heart touching episode :'( I watched 4 times this episode just with eng sub... :'( m scared of preview when senior angel said anotherlife :'( what is he trying to say??? When I think of episode 1st the very first scene in which they hide Seulbi face now it makes sense :'( anotherlife means may be they change the seulbi :'( ... So confusingggg n sad ... Another thing is anybody notice this in early episode senior angel said if Mark is touched by suspicious person Seulbi will diappear even from the memories of loved ones but watching last scene of episode 19 WooHyun omma reconized Her n she said "Seulbi was not there " n SeongYeol WooHyun both remembered her as well n missing her :( ... Is it any chance that she is not disappear may be hide or may be hav a deal with sunbae??? Cz sunbae is also saying he will reveal everything n show her human love changed, it's okay with him if he lost everthing... So many questions n our predicting answers :'( :'( this episode leaves so many questions along with some happy moments n some sad moments :'( (Sorry for my bad English ... Feeling very emotional n sad even I cnt sleep :'( )

Guest rohma13

So happy HSLO has gone back to what I initially liked about it. It's took this long for the old SY to return. The flashback made me kinda sad because I really the old SY. I still wish that he finds his own SB.

So next week we're going back to the beginning. It looks like SB is in another life and can't return but at this point it doesn't even matter the reason the writer gives for SB's return because SB and WH reuniting is the most important thing. In the preview WH is reading all of the letters a year later but if we go back to episode 1 he doesn't see SB until 2016. Everyone seems to have moved on after SB disappears except for WH. So happy I'll be on vacation when the finale airs because I can watch it live.

I wish we see happy ending of WooHyun n Seulbi

N wish U a very happy holidays enjoy dear

Guest rohma13

You are welcome @rohma13. Muahhh! I think WH will find SB and we will have at least 1 min with them together

I wishhhhh @AdelaM we see some lovely moments of WooHyun n Seulbi ... Not full episode without Seulbi :'( cz I want to see a big great happy ending I hopeeeeeeee sooo :(

Guest rohma13

wow..daebak!!! I just downloaded episode 19, but at this time in my country srt file of engsub is haven't out yet. and this saturday I should go out. That's mean I could watch episode 19 with engsub saturday night :(

It's okay sweet heart U can watch episode 19 eng sub (which is already out )after U back from Outing ... U will feel fresh n will understand n enjoy the sub a lot :) good luck sweet

Guest rohma13

Guys did any one notice there is A tear drop on the letter n we knw Seulbi was smiling when she was writting the letter on episode 19 ... this letter scene is  from 20th episode's own scene... dont knw whats going to happen at the end :"(

B4uyOlrCcAA0kC7.jpg:large

Guest little girl

In this episode,I'm reallyx50 thankful to PD-nim/scripwriter maybe because they decided to make a scene at ice skating park.I believe WH,SR and SY reallyx100 have a great time there,playing around not with each other,maybe with their manager too  :)>- 
And,it's so natural of WH touching SR's neck at scene 18.26-18.33 :\">
I love the scene of WH&SB quarelling at ice skating park :DB4vIjY5CQAIgNji.jpg

@rohma13 The angel mark is confusing because the writer did a very poor job on this. He/she keeps changing her mind on what the rules should be. Whatever loophole they decide will just seem random but easily accepts by those who just want to see SB and WH together. It's curious though why SB is trying to avoid WH during the pilot. We'll finally find out after 6 months! I swear this is the longest korean drama I've watched live.

I'm comeback home!! Finally.. I could watched episode 19 with engsub so I could more understand the story..

So happy SY back to his old self..plus JS too :)
WH finally begin to accept her mom..I wonder when he will call her "mom" because until now WH still called her "teacher".. every scene with her mom was so touching especially when WH put shoes on her feet in hospital.
My favorite scenes of course every scene with WH, SB and SY especially at ice skating park. So glad the bromance is back!!
Although the plot story about Ye Eun's sister I think a bit abrupt and forced..but I love the writer used that plot for emphasizing a friendship in this drama.
I hope last episode could reveal about SB and angel turned human plot story well..
and I hope SB don't appear just in last 5-10 minutes last episode..

little girl said: In this episode,I'm reallyx50 thankful to PD-nim/scripwriter maybe because they decided to make a scene at ice skating park.I believe WH,SR and SY reallyx100 have a great time there,playing around not with each other,maybe with their manager too  :)>- 
And,it's so natural of WH touching SR's neck at scene 18.26-18.33 :\">
I love the scene of WH&SB quarelling at ice skating park :D

honeywell said: @rohma13 The angel mark is confusing because the writer did a very poor job on this. He/she keeps changing her mind on what the rules should be. Whatever loophole they decide will just seem random but easily accepts by those who just want to see SB and WH together. It's curious though why SB is trying to avoid WH during the pilot. We'll finally find out after 6 months! I swear this is the longest korean drama I've watched live.

I just found this at hslo official site..this posted today (14th dec 2014). I don't know what it is..

이별은 정말ᆢ
준비하는 사람들의 몫 만은 아닌가봅니다.
정말이지 갑작스레 찾아오는 경우는.
어떻게 할 수가 없이 기다리거나 그만두거나ᆢ

받아들일 수 밖에.

아이들도 어른들도 화해하고 행복하고ᆢ
다시 우리가 되고ᆢ
손 잡아주고, 껴안고, 웃으며 즐겁고,
그 속에 내내 불안하더니 결국은 이별이 오고ᆢ

오늘의 테마는 바로ᆢ이별.

다시 만날 것이라는 기대감 이전에 슬픈 헤어짐.
이유도 없이 별안간 일어나는 그 가슴아픔에 무너지는,
현실을 깨닫고도 나는 기다리리라 다짐할 사람ᆢ
우현의 눈물 한 줄기가 알리는 이별의 시작.

우현을 구하고 사라진 슬비인거죠?

어쩌지 못해 그냥 기다림.
일년 후 편지를 읽고, 또 기다림.
각자의 길을 선택하고, 계속 기다림.
계속 계속 기다리고 있을 우현과 친구들의 모습이 눈에 선합니다.

어느 여우비 쏟아지던 날에 캠퍼스에서 마주하는 그 여학생의 뉘앙스는 슬비가 분명한데,
그 얼굴이 진짜 슬비가 맞을 지가 참 궁금합니다.

지금의 전개는 제가 간절히 바라던 식의 해피엔드은 아닙니다.
저는 우현과 슬비가 이제 다시는 슬프지않길 바랐거든요.

잠든 아이들 틈에서 하이스쿨ㅡ러브온 19화를 시청하며,
헤헤거리다ᆢ흑흑거리다ᆢ
대책없이 주책없는 줌마네요, 진짜.

마지막 20화.
앞으로 1주일을 어떻게 기다리죠?
정말 정말 정말??

Translation (with goggle translate)

Farewell really
Is not look up to the people to prepare bay.
If you really can not suddenly bring back.
Wait no, or not to do or stop

Forced to accept.

Adults and children are happy and reconciliation
We are again
Give a hand to hold, hug, laugh and fun,
But he had all the anxiety in him eventually parting coming

Today's theme is farewell immediately.

Sad parting will meet again prior expectations.
Because without crashing to the chest pain occurring suddenly,
I am also aware of the reality people will pledge to wait
The starboard side of the stem to inform the beginning of the parting tears.

The disappearance of seulbi starboard're asking?

What if I can not just wait.
Read the letter A year later, another wait.
Choose their own way and continue to wait.
The appearance of the starboard and friends have been waiting continues to line the eyes.

Sunshower any nuance of the girls on campus facing the spilling poured me is seulbi bunmyeonghande,
His face is indeed curious land real seulbi is correct.

Now I am not happy endeueun development of the eagerly hoping for expression.
I'm hoping angil the starboard and seulbi now sad again.

And watching High School sul Love on Tue 19 sleeping children in the gap,
Giggles is something else something else sobbing
I do not jumma juchaek helplessly, really.

Last 20 Tuesday.
I'll wait a week ahead?
I really, really ??

I just found out. Actually this is a comment from viewer at hslo official website. I thought those are article posted by production crew :P

Archived