[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this episode so daebak!!!
so many happy and cute scenes..but this is kdramaland after all..usually after the happy moment there will be storm coming..
we knew from preview there will be an accident..
maybe because I just watched raw without sub...actually at car accident scene..there was no clear whether car really hit SY and WH..but after that they hospitalized with few bruises on their face..
and reason SB dissapeared also haven't revealed yet..whether it's because she saved WH from accident or actually WH died or very severly injured because the accident and SB sacrifice her life as human so that WH will still live?? maybe they will revealed at last episode.. :-?
from preview it seems we will see a lot of scenes from year 2016..

hi everyone, i've just watched the raw eps and I didn't understand what happened at the ending. WH asked his mother where's SB? And what did she say that made him down?

Guest rohma13

hi everyone, 

i've just watched the raw eps and I didn't understand what happened at the ending. WH asked his mother where's SB? And what did she say that made him down?

Exactly am asking the same question :( what she said to WooHyun ??? Is SEULBI leave or Die or disappear ???

it means we need to look forward for next eps.gonna be a surprise...........

and,everyone may forget SB except WH.SY also may remember a little bit his moments with SB (based on scene at 0.21-0.23)

#SB disappear maybe because she saved WH
#Based on the preview,at scene 0.26,isn't that SB? yes.maybe yes :-w
# I wonder if Yena still like WH on 2016 scene :-?

---

I think it's SB at scene 0.26 because it seem SB's hand.

If SB disappear, all what we know when SB disappear everyone will forget her except WH.

In the preview. When SY fell the umbrella, did he remember SB? Love to see SY's smile in there :x I want to replay scene JS hug DY again and again. It's surprise and sweet. Did 2nd couple having an arguement? :))

And one thing, what happen to SB actually? Did she disappear? It's really mysterious. With SB's hand appear in the preview made me curious what happen :-?

Guest rohma13

I just watched a raw episode..

I just wanna say..

I CRIED AT LAST TWO MINUTES!!! :(( :(( :((

Not only U sweet we all did n m still crying m heart ache :'( this drama means a lot for me :'( :'(

Guest rohma13

Same with you all.. I also didn't understand the ending scene. It's quite clear that wh asked where is sb to his mom..but i didn't understand mom's answer which make wh cried and down..

Maybe we will know tomorrow after english sub out.

Means tonight m not going to sleep I will wait for eng sub :'(

Guest rohma13

For the ones that haven't seen yet the episode here the recap!

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/12/12/review-hi-school-love-on-episode-19/

Heyyyy thanksss sweet heart it means alotttttt muahhhhhhhhh

It's really break my heart when I see WOOHYUN n SeongYeol without Seulbi they are missing her... N I think everyone forgets ABT her expect WH n SY cz of their love for Seulbi n friendship..??? Or maybe everyone just moved on n they are showing they are fine but inside they are sad n lonely missing her ... Or may be seulbi never diappear n leave Wh n SY to protect everyone may be she takes help from senior angel .... etc... So many theories.... We have to wait till nxt fridayyyy :( n Unfortunately that Friday will be finale :(

I wish I pray they will give us special episode of hslo with new scenesssss not story so far ahhhhhh > <

Heyyyy thanksss sweet heart it means alotttttt muahhhhhhhhh

It's really break my heart when I see WOOHYUN n SeongYeol without Seulbi they are missing her... N I think everyone forgets ABT her expect WH n SY cz of their love for Seulbi n friendship..??? Or maybe everyone just moved on n they are showing they are fine but inside they are sad n lonely missing her ... Or may be seulbi never diappear n leave Wh n SY to protect everyone may be she takes help from senior angel .... etc... So many theories.... We have to wait till nxt fridayyyy :( n Unfortunately that Friday will be finale :(

I wish I pray they will give us special episode of hslo with new scenesssss not story so far ahhhhhh > <

You are welcome @rohma13. Muahhh! I think WH will find SB and we will have at least 1 min with them together

wow..daebak!!! I just downloaded episode 19, but at this time in my country srt file of engsub is haven't out yet. and this saturday I should go out. That's mean I could watch episode 19 with engsub saturday night :(

@fleurofjasmine read first the review of breathlessurvival and this will help you to resist till you can seeing it with sub :)

Guest little girl

1.I think the scene at 0.26 (preview) they will show what SB had written on that letter after she,WH and SY having fun at ice skating park.2.I believe SB&WH will have happy ending.I hope there gonna be a romantic scene between them 8->3.Probably,in the last eps,they will show what actually happened after SB saved WH from that accident

Archived