[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

Sad because it's nearly end. But I still want to know how's the ending tho :))

25 minutes left on the way to Friday. Can't wait for episode 19. Even I know it will be heartbreaking episode :(( Sunbae, don't be an angel and human. You just be alright with title EVIL. Hate you forever sunbae. [-(

I HATE SUNBAE. BUT. NOT LEE CHANG JOO. HE IS TOO CUTE FOR ME TO HATE HIM ;)) :P:))

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rohma13

My cute sisters Here is the online live stream for high school love on Hope to watch togetherrrr http://tv.exitoostore.com/2013/06/tv-online-kbs2-v5-hq.html#.VCVRTvmSx0w Love U all Hslo fightinggggg

Guest rohma13

M so happyyyyyyy today is Friday n I will watch HSLO with U all n will enjoy it butty same time when I think just one more episode thn it's over we will not having HSLO to watch on comingggg every Friday it makes me sick n cry :( :'( :'( :'(

Guest fantasy.love.music

Ugh, after seeing the preview for ep 19 I predicted the reason why Seulbi disappeared and it turned out to be true T.T Feeling so sad now... And we only have 1 ep left T.THope they'll release a HSLO special!!!

Archived