(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

minwooluv78

said:

packmule3

said:

Delulu Mode: Deactivate.

Never mind. 

He was sighted with his stylist 23 hours ago ~ midday.
kimchipizza instagram:
택오빠랑 참조은 쫑파티때!  From wrap up party with Taecyeon oppa! Taecyeon oppa! ^^♡ #셀카 #셀스타그램 #얼스타그램 #데일리 #맞팔 #맞팔으리 #심심해 #놀아줘 #아잉 #좋다 #참조은시절 #마지막 #쫑파티 #selfie #selca #fashion #stylist #taecyeon #2pm #gocrazy!

From wrap up party with Taecyeon oppa! Taecyeon oppa! ^^♡ #selca #selstagram #ulstagram #daily #followme #followme으리 #bored #playwithme #aing #happy #WonderfulDays #last #wrapupparty #selfie #selca #fashion #stylist #taecyeon #2pm #gocrazy!

It's okay, @korchick. You don't need to translate the Korean words... They'll only be clutter in our brains. 

I'm sweeping away the clutter, and the dust. 

(this is a scene from my favorite Japanese movie -- lol it's the only one I've ever watched anyway with my kids -- Howl's Moving Castle. That's Sophie, a young girl who was cursed to live like an old woman.) 

insta.gif

You do?!! You need to

WASH

rice before cooking it? But it doesn't say anything about washing rice on the instructions...

Omilord. Have I been cooking rice wrong all these years? pwahahaha.

----

My family does... Kind of rinsing it... Once, or twice (at most) ㅋㅋㅋ so you don't unnie? Hehehe... It's unusual for me but I guess everybody has different methods :-)) btw, anything for the 700th page? Have we decided yet? @lmangla unnie we're a few pages left before 700 :-) it's kind of early for the halloween themed page right? Lol

****************************♥♥♥***************************

Riding on @angelangie's suggestion, how about a monologue, @biruangel?  Taecyeon says:

Water! Water! I need water! Guigui's right! This pepper is spicy!!  Bul!!!

Aissssshhhh, jinjja!! Who broke this?!! 

Hahahaha....it's ok. GG will quickly come to the rescue with a towel and a camera to take his picture, just like what he did last time.... :D

Archived