(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

packmule3

said: I tried @biruangel.  The picture that I have with TY in that finger pose is the same as @mikoshine's version. It was pre-released around August 21.

Edit to add: oops. we were posting at the same time!!

Here's the scan by riiixoxonaPM. Source: fyeahtaectumblr.But I know he's done that pose a couple of times before. 

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said: I tried @biruangel.  The picture that I have with TY in that finger pose is the same as @mikoshine's version. It was pre-released around August 21.

Edit to add: oops. we were posting at the same time!!

Here's the scan by riiixoxonaPM. Source: fyeahtaectumblr.But I know he's done that pose a couple of times before. 

I'm re-watching the BTS Episode 9

I think away from other people, and with Guigui around, Taecyeon will learn to be more comfortable with this hand-holding thing. Look at 0:51, after he did the backstretch, Guigui reached for his hand, like it was just a comforting pat.
You know I read recently that JYPE offered "sex education" to their stars and trainees. lol. I think they have to include lessons on hand-holding, too. 

Guest cryjingle

@packmule3‌

This is the final result of the votes for that particular voting:

http://www.ettoday.net/news/20141005/409589.htm

We don't think this vote has anything to do with the news yesterday, because Miss Guo was not even a nominee in the vote. The champion is Miss Lan Zhang but there is no interaction nor any conflict of interest of her with Gui. The second place is Miss Annie Chen and it was she who almost outvoted Gui in popularity goddess vote but then she got second place and also the titles of 'Natural Goddess' and 'Goddess whom one want to marry most'. I know some of you may remember that long-ago scandal which unfortunately involved Gui, Annie Chen and George Hu, but then that was a couple of years ago, and the news has nothing to do with either of them.

cryjingle

said: @packmule3‌ This is the final result of the votes for that particular voting:

http://www.ettoday.net/news/20141005/409589.htm

We don't think this vote has anything to do with the news yesterday, because Miss Guo was not even a nominee in the vote. The champion is Miss Lan Zhang but there is no interaction nor any conflict of interest of her with Gui. The second place is Miss Annie Chen and it was she who almost outvoted Gui in popularity goddess vote but then she got second place and also the titles of 'Natural Goddess' and 'Goddess whom one want to marry most'. I know some of you may remember that long-ago scandal which unfortunately involved Gui, Annie Chen and George Hu, but then that was a couple of years ago, and the news has nothing to do with either of them.

angelangie said: Guess what guys lols...........we have 2 very loyal supporter hahahaha they went to participate in the Meet & Greet for 2PM latest album and last but not least both won again lols..........i bet you guys will know them :D

10728560_10152461302385959_360363657_n.j10728556_10152461301690959_1284796795_n.

***********************♥♥♥***********************
OOoh, how cute!! They both wrote TAECGUI @ SOOMPI HEART 2PM!!
39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmW

Archived