(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Guest wander17e

packmule3 said: The wonderful thing about our blogs – both our family blog and our news blog – is that we can search for information systematically.  Thanks to our wonderful ladies, @b8l8, @chinlylin, and @lmangla, we can access info with a few keystrokes on our laptops. Suuurrre, we’re shippers like any other shippers here at soompi, but what makes us our Micheosso family unique is that we can back up our delusions with info.
Take for instance the phones. 
Last year, October 27, 2013, our Guigui posted on FB that she had a new toy. This phone:

Then, nine days later, on November 5, OKCat aka Taecyeon posted something about the finger scan on his new iPhone. 

Back then, I thought how nice! They’ve new phones around the same time. The cynical "me" wondered if they were being endorsed by HTC, a Taiwanese phone company, and Apple for these product placement. 
ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26813790/#Comment_26813790
Anyway... after that, nothing more happened. They didn’t mention anything about new phones again -- I checked our newsblog to confirm this – until last week, October 8.  OKCat aka Taecyeon had a brand new phone, and he tweeted about this. 

Out of curiosity, I went on weibo to see if Guigui has a new phone, too.  And I found this.  She did.  She used it the first time on weibo one day earlier, on October 7. 

Interesting, eh?

Now, I’m not telling you that these are couple phones. I’m only telling you the info as we have them on our blogs.  You’re free to believe what you want to believe.  

:D 

Again, thanks to @chinlylin, @b8l8, @lmangla and all translators for making the blogs possible. 

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m with @angelangie on this one.  
I’m the type to want to know ALL the “criticisms” so I can prepare a better defense…errr…offense.  This news article – if it ever was a news article – is more incriminating of HER tastes and judgment that Guigui’s.  It tells me more about HER brain than Guigui. What does it tell me?
1. She doesn’t understand Shakespeare. kekeke. 
The ladies on stage that day (GG’s birthday, we know) were part of a cast designed to appeal to different fans. Chansung’s wife was to project the sexy lady look to appeal to the male audience, the lead actress was to show the strong quiet beauty, and Guigui was meant to be the spunky/zany “foil” to the leading lady.  If this reporter was educated enough in the classical works of Shakespeare or any literary work of consequence, for that matter, she’d know that a foil is a necessary character in dramaland to underscore and highlight the good characteristics of the hero (or heroine). 
Is this reporter so stupid that she’d hate an actress for simply performing “in character” during the promotion of the movie? Guigui WAS meant to contrast and balance the leading lady. Duh. 
2. She doesn’t know fashion.  tsk. tsk. tsk.
Did she actually say that Guigui’s dress was outdated? Aissssh, jinjja.  I swear: I’m one of the world’s dumbest internet-users, but a quick google-research produced this:taecguiggdress2_zps0a01414a.png

Noticed anything?  
If Jeon Ji Hyun – the star of the kdrama hits, Man from the Stars and My Sassy Girl, whose wedding experience Guigui duplicated for KStyleTrip -- wore this blue dress for the spring/summer 2014 ad campaign of rouge&lounge, then it was good enough for Guigui to wear for the The Four event on August 11.  
This reporter didn’t do her research before she wrote her assassination piece on Guigui. 
3. She dissed the director of the show. pffft.
It was the director’s call who among the cast members he’d like to bring with him when he promoted his show. And he chose Guigui.  Not once, not twice, not three times but FOUR.  
According to our @angelangie, Guigui attended The Four events on August 11 at Beijing, August 19 at Beijing, August 20 at Shenyang, and August 22 at Guanzhou.http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27705385/#Comment_27705385
@biruangel even made a collage to show the other three events GG attended WITH the director AFTER this August 11 press-con.  [see? Your collage came in handy! Thanks.]
10544412_1530726180492987_91274339544808

Now, wouldn’t the director have dis-invited or disassociated himself with her, had he been displeased with her behavior at this first press-con?  I would have suggested to this reporter that if she had a problem with HIS choice, she should take it up with him.  She should go ask him directly why he picked Guigui each and every time. 
There! 
It’s obvious to me that her extreme hatred and prejudice for Guigui made HER -- not Guigui -- look incompetent and unprofessional when she wrote that article.
angelangie said: i will not fault the reporter eyesight....and i will not say anything other that she like the type of beauty Liu YiFei is....

she did not outright called GuiGui ugly but the indirect dig is there..........

like i said before 'Ge Hua ru Ge Yan'

各花入各眼 - Beauty Lies in the eyes of beholder

'what may seems ugly to one may seems pretty to another, and what may seems pretty to one may seems ugly to another'

so cheer up guys.....like GuiGui did once said, she can't expect and dont hope for everyone to love her but she will always strive to do her best, and also she doesnt live to please those ppl who always dislike or diss her :)

Guest gil_noona

this sure do look like my grandpa attire when he was relaxing at home :D

========================================

@angelangie‌ Grandpa attire is one thing, but weird attire is another thing.

iZ6KBR8XwQOfG.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest gil_noona

Me neither @gil_noona, we've seen worst, right?  If people is just wanting to find fault, they will even criticise on how a toe nail is all wrong but if they love something/someone even their bias' fart will smell nice!  mwa haa haaaaaaaaaaa....

Nice hair ...???

Liu+Yi+Fei+(9).jpg xin_590403281641072979015.jpg

========================================

Oh, another one Bad Hair Day.. =)) =))

michael-bolton.jpg?w=529

Michael Bolton is a Permanent Bad Hair Day.

packmule3

said: Hi @biruangel,

Is it possible to have this gif without the words soompi underneath?  

I PM'ed you for another gif request. 

I would like to match it with this new TY short videoclip. LOL. 

Edit for annoying anti-TG oppa freaks: Helllooo, I know GG wasn't eating ice cream. They were filming under hot kleig lights and ice cream melts. But... neither was TY really eating ice cream anyway. lol.  

Mwahahahaha. Thanks, BiruAngel!

Would you mind putting the two gifs of GG eating ice cream together with these gifs of TY eating ice cream/kissing the camera. Thank you. Let the ladies vote on which one they like better. :D

[on my phone again]

Also, did you notice him closing his eyes when he's about to kiss? Why does he DO that? It reminds me of that time in the flower field of Jejudo. He jumped and scrambled to join Guigui sitting on the rock, then he closed his eyes because GG had said they were to close their eyes together. I had wondered then if he was expecting a kiss from her. :)

Mwahahahaha. Thanks, BiruAngel!

Would you mind putting the two gifs of GG eating ice cream together with these gifs of TY eating ice cream/kissing the camera. Thank you. Let the ladies vote on which one they like better. :D

[on my phone again]

Also, did you notice him closing his eyes when he's about to kiss? Why does he DO that? It reminds me of that time in the flower field of Jejudo. He jumped and scrambled to join Guigui sitting on the rock, then he closed his eyes because GG had said they were to close their eyes together. I had wondered then if he was expecting a kiss from her. :)

You mean this scene? :D

cr.uploader

>

packmule3

said: Mwahahahaha. Thanks, BiruAngel! Would you mind putting the two gifs of GG eating ice cream together with these gifs of TY eating ice cream/kissing the camera. Thank you. Let the ladies vote on which one they like better.

:D

[on my phone again] Also, did you notice him closing his eyes when he's about to kiss? Why does he DO that? It reminds me of that time in the flower field of Jejudo. He jumped and scrambled to join Guigui sitting on the rock, then he closed his eyes because GG had said they were to close their eyes together. I had wondered then if he was expecting a kiss from her.

:)

Yes, @bouquet78. Thank you! Didn't you think his head movement there odd? What was trying to do? Snuggling his cheek closer to Guigui's face? Was he expecting a cheek-to-cheek pose just because Guigui was in his arms?

I like the squeals behind-the-scene of the production crew, too. Kekeke. They were as thrilled by our couple as we were.

Thanks, BiruAngel!

Well, ladies? What do you think? Which gif of Guigui do you prefer?

The first one where she was offering the "ice cream"?

Or the second one where she was wiggling it in front of the camera?

@Bouquet78? @Gil_noona? @Wander7e? Anybody?

Yes, @bouquet78. Thank you! Didn't you think his head movement there odd? What was trying to do? Snuggling his cheek closer to Guigui's face? Was he expecting a cheek-to-cheek pose just because Guigui was in his arms?

I like the squeals behind-the-scene of the production crew, too. Kekeke. They were as thrilled by our couple as we were.

If GG really kissed him, I think he'd be shouting....

cr.wattpad

>

Archived