(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol.  

If I didn't know who he was, and he boarded first class right behind me, I'd have flagged the air hostess to spray.

credit: callingtonhaven

He looked "unwashed" to me.

Unwashed?..eww...hahaha....maybe he went to the airport right from his hotel's bed. That's why he was running out of time for a washup (just grabbed his bag and slippers and run!). But,...it's already kinda cold in Seoul. Hmmm....he might be thinking to go for a change in the cabin before touching down... ;) (Taec's fashion show on board. Anyone interested? :)) )

Did they borrow each other's outfit?  I hope it was washed before Taec put them on!  Bangkok is one sweaty city!

Hahaha....and because they might be borrowing each other's outfits, they can avoid excess baggage charges too,huh? JYPE can save a lot here....muahahaha... :D

Guest wander17e

packmule3 said: This might seem like a shameless plug for the kdrama Blade Man, but if you OT me, I'm hunting you down. :) 
I always like it when a  guy, BOYFRIEND, husband, VIRTUAL HUSBAND... say sorry to his girl for no good reason at all.  Like this scene in Ep 8? of the new kdrama Blade Man. 

Hmmmm...I wonder if Taecyeon has been singing his line "Mianhe, Guigui, Saranghae" lately in one of their 2PM concerts.  Sigh...too bad we don't have a video to share.  
:D 
Actually, there is one cr 0430.com141003 - 141004 2PM WORLD TOUR 《GO CRAZY!》IN SEOUL.  I hope it works

Guest spicystrawberry

wander17e

said:

packmule3

said:

This might seem like a shameless plug for the kdrama Blade Man, but if you OT me, I'm hunting you down. :) 
I always like it when a  guy, BOYFRIEND, husband, VIRTUAL HUSBAND... say sorry to his girl for no good reason at all.  Like this scene in Ep 8? of the new kdrama Blade Man. 

Hmmmm...I wonder if Taecyeon has been singing his line "Mianhe, Guigui, Saranghae" lately in one of their 2PM concerts.  Sigh...too bad we don't have a video to share.  
:D

Actually, there is one cr 0430.com

141003 - 141004 2PM WORLD TOUR 《GO CRAZY!》IN SEOUL.  I hope it works

Archived