[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

@valsava,
There's hasn't been anything on the station site or anything on the news sites saying they cut the eps from 120. This weeks ep starts at 108 - 112 leaving 8 more to go after this week. Hopefully they don't try to add 2 more eps to fill up the last week. 

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava, @LdyGmerm,
Written preview ep 108
GM learns from her secretary the facts that HR did indeed give birth to a daughter. GM wheeling in shock and to directly verify for herself heads straight over to see SW's stepmother. 
Without HR's knowledge, SH and DW secretly register their marriage. 

Seems like the ax is going to drop on HR's head all at one time. 

awsparkle said: @valsava, @LdyGmerm,
Written preview ep 108
GM learns from her secretary the facts that HR did indeed give birth to a daughter. GM wheeling in shock and to directly verify for herself heads straight over to see SW's stepmother. 
Without HR's knowledge, SH and DW secretly register their marriage. 

Seems like the ax is going to drop on HR's head all at one time. 

Empty promises...  Idle threats...
StepMom has only/always said she was going to go to ClueLessGranny and blow Shin Minja's cover, but she nevah did it!  NOW that Shin Minja is taunting her real daughter, Dimwon, she is heading over to have a chat with ClueLess Granny?  8-|
HotGuy should have threatened Shin Minja to tell ClueLessGranny with what he knows, taunted her to take a DNA test to disprove the allegation.  But Nooooo ~~~ No Such Luck for us sucker viewers.  
D - R - A - G  it out.  We will watch and get headaches from smacking ourselves in the forehead with our palms.  ~X( 

@valsava,
I also hope they don't drag this out of GM finding out who HR's daughter is.  watchumlots said: Empty promises...  Idle threats...
StepMom has only/always said she was going to go to ClueLessGranny and blow Shin Minja's cover, but she nevah did it!  NOW that Shin Minja is taunting her real daughter, Dimwon, she is heading over to have a chat with ClueLess Granny?  8-|
HotGuy should have threatened Shin Minja to tell ClueLessGranny with what he knows, taunted her to take a DNA test to disprove the allegation.  But Nooooo ~~~ No Such Luck for us sucker viewers.  
D - R - A - G  it out.  We will watch and get headaches from smacking ourselves in the forehead with our palms.  ~X( 

@valsava, @Ldy Gmerm,  This drama is really being dragged out.  They have gone from dumb and dull to plain out stupidity. Two villains that have been wrecking havoc and destroyed lives and everyone is still keeping their mouths shut.  Looks like tomorrow will be the same nonsense still going on. 

awsparkle said: @valsava, @Ldy Gmerm,  This drama is really being dragged out.  They have gone from dumb and dull to plain out stupidity. Two villains that have been wrecking havoc and destroyed lives and everyone is still keeping their mouths shut.  Looks like tomorrow will be the same nonsense still going on. 

@valsava, @Ldy Gmerm,
Things should be coming to an end for HR soon. She's flying high right now because she tricked GM into believing she wasn't the Shin Min who had and abandoned her baby. More people are learning and realizing HR and the Stooge's misdeeds. Both SH and DW got a shocker today. DW found out who SW's bio mother is and SH found out his mother ordered Stooge to kill HW.  The Aunt and others know about the accident but they will soon find out about HR and the Stooge attempt in trying to kill HW. Stooge is on the run and hiding for now. 
Next ep GM gives Twit a big shocker and tells her HR will be the next President. HR is smiling brightly thinking she has everyone in control and has covered her dirt but her dirt hopefully will be coming back and slapping her big time in the next few eps.  

awsparkle said: @valsava, @Ldy Gmerm,
Things should be coming to an end for HR soon. She's flying high right now because she tricked GM into believing she wasn't the Shin Min who had and abandoned her baby. More people are learning and realizing HR and the Stooge's misdeeds. Both SH and DW got a shocker today. DW found out who SW's bio mother is and SH found out his mother ordered Stooge to kill HW.  The Aunt and others know about the accident but they will soon find out about HR and the Stooge attempt in trying to kill HW. Stooge is on the run and hiding for now. 
Next ep GM gives Twit a big shocker and tells her HR will be the next President. HR is smiling brightly thinking she has everyone in control and has covered her dirt but her dirt hopefully will be coming back and slapping her big time in the next few eps.  

@valsava,
GM's secretary was really upset that he made such a mistake. He knew something didn't add up and I think he's going to investigate again. A person cannot change there social security number even if they change their name. 
I agree DW is going to be the one to tell GM but I don't think she's going to let it slip but out right tell her. I think by the end of ep 110 everyone will know HR ordered Stooge to kill HW.  By Friday I think HR will be a completely cooked goose. 

1) How many episodes remain?  That is what will determine the course of the plot.  
2)  I think even if ClueLessGranni learns that DirShin isn't who/what she represented herself to be, there are enough episodes remaining to see that get glossed-over.
3) YEA!   Dimwon and TallKid registered their marriage?  Does this mean it's OK for DIMWON to get a tummy?  
4)  Break-up to Make-up... How much longer??

This drama is a terrible soup with beef, pork, fish ,coconut , salad , egg , lemon , tomato ..mango , apple ,grape ,bean everything put together in a pot  when the audiences ate almost ..the writers put some more rice , corn ,potato ...turkey ...so everyone can eat for a half year ....  :))

@watchumlots,
There's 10 more eps to go if this drama is still going to be 120 eps.  
@valsava,
GM's secretary busted HR at the end of today's ep. She can't lie her way out this time because the secretary in tomorrows ep has proof along with pictures. 
@Ldy Gmerm,
DW is still her selfish all about me self. She played the he's your brother card on SW. She wants SW not to continue to encourage SH to surrender himself. SW came right back at the self brat about SH still having those nightmares and they will continue if he doesn't take responsibility for what he did. That sure shut the stupid self brat up. 

awsparkle said: @watchumlots,
There's 10 more eps to go if this drama is still going to be 120 eps.  
@valsava,
GM's secretary busted HR at the end of today's ep. She can't lie her way out this time because the secretary in tomorrows ep has proof along with pictures. 
@Ldy Gmerm,
DW is still her selfish all about me self. She played the he's your brother card on SW. She wants SW not to continue to encourage SH to surrender himself. SW came right back at the self brat about SH still having those nightmares and they will continue if he doesn't take responsibility for what he did. That sure shut the stupid self brat up. 

I saw the end of episode today and the preview..
Yes HR's goose is cooked as the secretary brings back the pictures to prove it was HR with a baby before marrying GM son and having another child.

Secretary coming to tell that he made a mistake:

preview:
HR is going to get busted.

The sad thing is she feels she has the right to talk to SW any kind of way after being exposed to having a child with someone else that she threw away.. I wonder if GM will find out that SW is that child and that DW told it is that why they are seeing her?

**VIdeo Credit MBCdrama Channel on YouTube.

@Ldy Gmerm,
Thanks for the videos. 
What's really sad is HR doesn't think she did anything wrong and thinks she has a right to that position. Now that she's busted it's SW's fault. The twit should have been her bio daughter because they are so much alike. It's everybody's fault but their own when they get caught. Once GM finds out all the dirty crap HR has done I hope the woman is still breathing. Hiding a daughter was big but covering up that accident and attempted murder is even bigger. 

Archived