Lee Jun Ho 이준호

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho’s Movie “Twenty” Opens at Top of Box Office
Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM member Junho‘s latest movie “Twenty” topped the box office on its opening day.
According to the numbers released on March 26, “Twenty,” which opened on March 25, sold over 150,000 tickets  just on its opening day, making it number one at the box office. With its numbers, it successfully pushed off American film “Whiplash” from the top spot. The British film “Kingsman,” which saw a huge success in Korea, was at third place.
twenty1.jpg

It continued its strong streak on the morning of March 26 as well, when it made up over 36% of the ticket pre-sales for the day.
The film “Twenty” tells the story of three 20-year old best friends, played by Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/25/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-junhos-movie-twenty-opens-at-top-of-box-office/
-----Adorable... 

For the commemoration of cinema release of #Junho 's 'Twenty', VIP premiere behind-the-scenes is now available :) http://t.co/tZhInDbWQS

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

March 25, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

“Running Man” Releases Preview Stills of Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho
SBS‘s popular variety show “Running Man” is set to have a youthful and energetic race with their guests Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM‘s Junho.
There is great excitement and anticipation surrounding this episode because of the hot young actors. Also noteworthy is the fact that this will be Kim Woo Bin’s sixth time appearing as a guest on the show. The fixed cast members state, “Woo Bin is our semi-fixed member” and welcome him warmly. The laughs continue as they joke about his recruitment.
runningman.jpg

After starting the mission, the three men embark upon a journey full of getting doused by water, performing karaoke style, and generally letting their actor images get dismantled. The guests were said to have blushed plenty during filming.
Meanwhile, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM Junho’s race will broadcast March 29, 6:10 p.m.
Kim-Woo-Bin.jpg

KimJongKookJunhoKangHaNeul.jpgKimWooBinKangHaNeulJunho.jpgKimWooBinKangHaNeul.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/27/running-man-releases-preview-stills-of-kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho/

Guest adikkeluangman

“Twenty” Is Outpacing Historical March Flicks “Friend” and “Introduction to Architecture” in Viewer Numbers
The film “Twenty,” starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM member Junho, has attracted over one million viewers within five days of its release.
“Twenty’s” record matches last year’s hit “Miss Granny” and is just one day behind the first-ever comedy film to break 10 million viewers, “Miracle in Cell No. 7,” which garnered 12,810,000 viewers in total.
twenty-introduction-to-architecture-chin

Moreover, “Twenty” hit the one million viewer milestone a day faster than “Friend” (2001), which holds the record for most viewers ever among films released in March, and three days faster than “Introduction to Architecture” (2012), another historical March flick.
Meanwhile, “Twenty” is a comedy that tells the story of three best friends played by Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho as they experience their twenties together.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/29/twenty-is-outpacing-historical-march-flicks-friend-and-introduction-to-architecture-in-viewer-numbers/

Guest adikkeluangman

“Twenty” reaches over one million views only five days after release
Recently opening in theaters, the comedy film Twenty reached over a million views in theaters within five days of release.
Starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM‘s Lee Junho, Twenty is a comedy film about three men who are trying to live their lives after turning twenty years old.
CBU33y-U0AIAQBp.jpg

Highly anticipated, the film reached over a million views as of March 30th after being released on the 25th. Playing in 925 theaters for about 14,839 times in total, Twenty broke the record of views obtained from the movie Miss Granny which had 865,000 views.
Twenty was revealed to have captured an audience of 1,136,853 moviegoers, which included viewers from the premiere.
http://www.koreaboo.com/news/twenty-reaches-one-million-views-five-days-release/

Guest adikkeluangman

[Twenty] 150313 Comment by the press after the press preview screening.B_-jEDJVIAI7svX.jpg
-----Cast of 'Twenty' including Junho, Kim Woo Bin celebrate bringing in 1 million viewers
The cast members of 'Twenty' are greatly enjoying the success their movie is seeing in theaters so far as they gathered to celebrate 1 million viewers! On March 29, the accumulated count of moviegoers who got tickets to see 'Twenty' reached 1,136,869 after only 5 days since its premiere.
kang-ha-neul_1427746178_twenty1.jpg

As a result, the cast went all out, taking selfies and celebrating together. The production company NEW uploaded pictures onto the official Facebook and wrote, "The stage greeting over the weekend by the radiant twenty actors of 'Twenty'. A special present for the viewers... Selca time with the actors. And director Lee Byeong Hun who is realizing as much popularity as the main actors."
In one picture, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho stand in a row to make a 100 with their arms for a cute picture! Congratulations!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/cast-of-twenty-including-junho-kim-woo-bin-celebrate-bringing-in-1-million-viewers
-----2PM's Junho says unlike his 'Twenty' character, he wouldn't date a friend's sister
2PM's Junho is not only a great singer and actor, but he has a loyal personality to boot! 
In an exclusive interview with Newsen, Junho talked about his role in the popular film 'Twenty', where his character Dong Woo has a sweet romance with his friend Kyung Jae's (played by Kang Ha Neul) younger sister So Hee.
About that, Junho said, "Before, a lot of people asked me to introduce them to my older sister, and it made me mad. In reality, I personally wouldn't date a friend's sister. If it became a situation where I had to date a friend's sister no matter what, I would do it in secret. If it was revealed, there's a chance I could lose both my friend and my girlfriend."
CBU_b-XUYAAffX5.jpg

He added about his character, "So Hee is a very attractive character. My character liked So Hee since they were young, but suppressed his feelings because she was his friend's sister. In the end, my character wasn't able to resist So Hee's 'confession.'"
The film 'Twenty' also starring Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul is currently #1 in the box office with over a million tickets sold so far!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/2pms-junho-says-unlike-his-twenty-character-he-wouldnt-date-a-friends-sister

Guest adikkeluangman

Korean Multiplex Chain CGV ‘Retro-fies’ Film Posters for April Fools’ Prank
CGV, the largest multiplex cinema chain in South Korea, takes part in April Fools’ with a little prank of their own.
soompi-cgv-april-fools.jpg

If you were to go to CGV’s mobile phone app today, you would find yourself faced with strange looking posters at odds with the current times. You can recognize the people in the posters, but everything else, from the font to the overall design, is strangely out of place. For example, you can recognize Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM‘s Junho in the poster below, but everything else throws you off. There’s hanja (Chinese characters) instead of the Korean alphabet spelling out the title of three stars’ latest film, ‘Twenty,” in old style vernacular. The font of the copy is huge, there are too many words on the poster, and you have to read some of the text from top to bottom, not left to right. The expressions on the faces of the stars are also very…dramatic.
Twenty-CGV-parody-poster-soompi.png

Except…so are the faces on the original “Twenty” poster. So maybe not that retro?
Twenty-poster-1.jpg

But these sure are. CGV also ‘retro-fied’ several posters of non-Korean movies playing in its chain of theaters, such as the American films “Furious 7” and Disney’s live-action “Cinderella.”
More posters : http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/01/korean-multiplex-chain-cgv-retro-fies-film-posters-for-april-fools-prank/
-----Hope someone can translate all words in the poster. Even JYP Actors also joined in. 

#Junho Lead Movie 'Twenty' changed its title and the poster :) #AprilFoolshttp://t.co/Go5K04xKpK

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

April 1, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

The movie already past 1.5 million viewers. The Viewers Toll 1,683,964 from Friday March 3rd. Hopefully it will reach 2 million by the end of this weekend. Fighting everyone.
[Twenty] This year best comedies was born! First review by fans. More in spoiler.11073052_728065673978696_74912458637793014074_728065600645370_833192286137431093

10553561_728065597312037_14202885306766617820_728065583978705_50646986080746512911047915_728065590645371_26021032734989711069357_728065580645372_38720159807719611056566_728065593978704_10270838470676211049485_728065577312039_47083597718765011047915_728065573978706_31975067875686510394544_728065570645373_2743987624451701506453_728065587312038_829031656087868811008829_728065690645361_89938892180989310300075_728065683978695_5679963140922721509140_728065680645362_188643074853169610649501_728065677312029_619951077522262

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM′s Junho Shares on ′Twenty,′ Lee Yu Bi and His Future Acting Career
You go in to watch Kim Woo Bin, but you′ll leave having discovered 2PM′s Junho. 
Those who watched the film Twenty can relate to this statement. 
Twenty six years old. Already a successful singer but just a baby when it comes to acting. 
His potential was acknowledged through the 2013 film Cold Eyes, but it seemed too early to draw a blueprint as an actor. 
However, his performance in the film Twenty was more than enough to add the title ′actor′ in front of his name.
90491002.jpg

In the film about three 20-year-old friends, Junho acts as Dong Woo, the friend who only has strong survival skills. He dreams of being a cartoonist, but his family′s financial issues prevent him from holding onto those dreams.
In the movie, he didn′t charm the audience with something spectacular that only he could do. He only showed a strong and natural flow of acting. He didn′t try to stick out from the rest, but that was what made him stand out even more.
"At first, I wondered if I could be doing this. I was confused from the simple appearance. It was so funny that he wore clothes that didn′t fit him and you could see that he didn′t have a lot of hair either. There were times when I felt sorry for Dong Woo because he was poor in those aspects as well," said Junho. 
"But the more I acted, the more I thought it was right. After creating the physical appearance, I naturally began to let everything go in my acting. I thought that was what the director wanted, but he later came to me, asking, ′Is that too much?′ and apologized." 
He already finished filming the movie, Memories of the Sword, but as the premiere date continues to get postponed, Twenty became his first movie as a leading actor. The burden that he felt getting a lead role after just two projects was great, especially with the homework of getting rid of the prejudice towards idol-turned-actors. 
90491004.jpg

"The sense of responsibility was definitely different. I had to be responsible for 1/3 of the movie. It wasn′t like the lead actors could teach me to do something I didn′t know how to do. I was scared that if the flow got disrupted, it would be clearly seen. I also thought I would feel really sorry to my colleagues if I heard that I was bad because I was an idol-turned-actor," explained Junho. 
"So I received a lot of help from the people around me. If it wasn′t for director Lee Byung Hun, it would been even more difficult. He talked a lot with me, helping me to understand and act out the film′s situations. He also made it possible for me to act freely when the cameras started rolling. If I didn′t cause harm to the movie, it would be because of the director." 
The funniest part of Twenty is the relationship between the three friends, played by Junho, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul. The three actors created the smoothest ensemble that could be described as perfect. 
"It felt like we were high school friends. Because we′re the same age, we also lived through the same generation. We related to each other and had a lot of fun talking about snacks and ice cream from the past that don′t exist anymore. Because I was so comfortable, it was fun acting." 
"When we exchanged lines, we talked a lot. ′When I do it like this, you come in here.′ We would say things like that and we understood each other right away, so it melted perfectly into our characters. We got really close. They became really good friends and people that I want to take with me for the rest of my life."
Bromance is great, but the loveline with Lee Yu Bi wasn′t exactly weak either. The two got along so well that people were suspecting them of being a real couple. 
"If only Dong Woo came out, then my parts would have been kind of dark. It would have been depressing. But because So Hee (Lee Yu Bi) came out, it became refreshing. In their conversations, Dong Woo′s personality comes out a lot. He′s kind, pathetic and gullible, and those simple traits were nicely wrapped to appear adorable through his episodes with So Hee. Lee Yu Bi is just So Hee. Because she was such a natural at it, I just went along with it. I′m thankful." 
Following Cold Eyes with Twenty, he is slowly building up a strong filmography. With Memories of the Sword, starring Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Byung Hun and more, awaiting its premiere, Junho shared his greed to widen his acting career. 
"I feel that the acting I′ve shown already have just been me. I think that′s why a lot of people are acknowledging me because they don′t really see a difference. I want to show many different colors. I want to act out a heavy role, be in a light romantic comedy and a deep melodrama. But I think the timing has to be just right. The projects that I really wanted to do that fell at the right time were these three projects. I also want to challenge myself to film dramas and improve my ability to react quickly." 
"What can′t I do? It′s only the beginning." 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90491/2pm-junho-interview

Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] 2PM′s Junho Empathized A Lot with His ′Twenty′ Character
2PM′s Junho recently showed his affection towards the movie Twenty. 
In a recent interview with Newsen regarding his movie Twenty, Junho shared, "I debuted with 2PM at age 20," and "I identified with the stories in Twenty." 
Born in 1990, Junho debuted as a 2PM member in 2008. In the recently premiered movie Twenty, Junho plays the character Dong Woo, who tries to follow his dreams after high school graduation with reality blocking his every path. After a long trainee period, Junho, who debuted at 20 years old, saw a lot of similiarities with Dong Woo, who does his best to fulfill his dreams. 
90488002.jpg

"I was a trainee since I was 17 years old and followed it up with a debut," explained Junho. "The age, 20, means a lot to me as it was the time when I made my debut. Being a trainee at a young age, there were times when I also wanted to give up. There were situations that were similar to Dong Woo′s where I had to compromise with reality. As I was acting as Dong Woo, there were a lot parts that I related to." 
"But unlike Dong Woo, I chose my dreams instead. I don′t regret it," said Junho. "[Even if I go back,] I don′t think I′ll give up my dreams no matter how difficult reality was. It′s because I′m afraid of the huge disappointment I′ll have in giving up my dreams, not from the fear of reality." 
"Because I debuted at 20, I wasn′t able to live out the normal life of a 20-year-old," said Junho. "As I filmed the movie, I was able to experience the worries and the realistic pain of school tuition and part-time jobs for 20-year-olds who are living in this generation. I filmed the movie with a lot of fun, but it was also a time when I was able to think about myself and my life once again." 
Twenty, starring Kim Woo Bin, Junho, and Kang Ha Neul, is currently topping box offices. According to the Korean Film Counsel, Twenty attracted 692,906 people between March 28 and 29. The film drew a total of 1,136,869 people after premiering on March 25. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90488/2pm-junho-twenty-interview
-----[interview] 2PM′s Junho Could Never Date His Friend′s Little Sister Like His ′Twenty′ Character
As people head to theaters to watch his new film Twenty, 2PM′s Junho shared his thoughts on dating a friend′s little sister. 
In a recent interview with Newsen regarding his new film Twenty, Junho shared, "Dating my friend′s younger sister? If it was me, I couldn′t do it." 
In Twenty, Junho plays the character Dong Woo, who tries to follow his dreams with reality blocking him in every direction. In the movie, Dong Woo plays out a love story with So Hee (Lee Yu Bi), who is the younger sister of his best friend, Kyung Jae (Kang Ha Neul). 
90486002.jpg

"Before, there were people who asked me to introduce my older sister to them, and I got angry. I think realistically if it was me, it would be hard for me to date a friend′s younger sister," said Junho. "Even if we somehow ended up dating, I would do it in secret. If it gets revealed, I could lose both my friend and my girlfriend."
"So Hee in the movie is a very charming character," explained Junho. "So Hee is someone that Dong Woo has seen as his friend′s younger sister since they were young, and because she is the younger sister of his best friend, he tried not to see her as a girl. As she started growing up, he ends up falling for her, especially with So Hee constantly hitting on him." 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90486/2pm-junho-interview

Guest adikkeluangman

[4/5] #스물 #TwentyBox-office: No2Viewers Toll: 2,200,346 
150316 Kim Woo Bin, Junho, Kang Ha Neul at SBS Radio Power FM's Cult Two ShowCAMvTkOVIAAU83q.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

The production team of 'TWENTY' release parody posters of 'The New World'
The production team of 'TWENTY' released parody posters of 'The New World' in celebration of surpassing 2 million viewers.
Recently, movie 'TWENTY' surpassed 2 million viewers on its 12th day, and the film's production team released parody posters of movie 'The New World.'
The posters show the main characters of 'TWENTY' parodying posters of 'The New World,' which was one of the most successful film of 2013.
20150407095651_55232b530d934_1.jpg

'TWENTY' is a comedy film that shows a story of three 20 year-old friends, and Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jun Ho, and Kang Ha Neul played as the three friends. Lee Jung Jae, Choi Min Shik, and Hwang Jung Min played main characters in 'The New World,' and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for the parody posters.
The posters have captions that read, 'Embarrassing, but glorious days of three men,' 'You should join me for a blind date,' 'I thought this part-time job would be the last one,' and 'I'd like to go to a karaoke.'
Meanwhile, 'TWENTY' is a movie about many a series of troubles that three 20 year-old friends go through together.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=370894
Both of the movies shared same distributor. :D
-----Individual poster. So Junho portray Lee Jung Jae.
11061265_1070789292937931_36537524667353

#이준호 영화 '스물' 신세계 패러디 포스터 #스물스물_드루와봐 #Junho Movie 'Twenty' Parody for the movie 'New World' http://t.co/3LgE17VaP1

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

April 7, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Exclusive First Look At "Twenty," Starring Kim Woo Bin, 2PM's Junho, and Kang Ha Neul

Somehow the subtitle made it sound harsh. Maybe the translation or whatever.
-----This is such a great news for U.S movie watchers.
AKR20150408004400075_01_i_99_20150408032

#Junho Movie 'Twenty' to be released in cinemas in 25 regions of North America on April 17! #Horray~! http://t.co/qRYTlubqdh

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

April 8, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Yu Bi talks about her improvised seducing scene with 2PM's Junho in the film 'Twenty'
Actress Lee Yu Bi talked about her seducing scene with 2PM's Junho in the film 'Twenty', and how a specific part was completely her idea!
Lee Yu Bi talked with Newsen about the scene in the film, where her character, Sohee posed as a model for Junho's character, Dongwoo in an art institute and tried to seduce him. 
CCBr5jaWAAAcgWX.jpg

Lee Yu Bi said, "The part where I slightly lifted my skirt in front of Dongwoo, was unscripted/improvised. I thought about how I should go about with that scene and this was what came out."
She added, "I think that Sohee liked Dongwoo since they were young. Sohee mustered up the courage to make a move after waiting a while. She's a brave girl. I personally am not the type to be able to actively make a move on a guy."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/lee-yu-bi-talks-about-her-improvised-seducing-scene-with-2pms-junho-in-the-film-twenty

Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] Lee Yubi Says Seduction Scene in ′Twenty′ was Ad-libbed
Lee Yubi, star of film Twenty, revealed the backstory behind the art school seduction scene. 
In a recent interview with Newsen, Lee Yubi reminisced on the scene in Twenty, where she stands in as a model at an art school to seduce Dong Woo, played by 2PM’s Junho. In the film, Lee Yubi plays So Hee, a high school student who falls for her older brother Kyung Jae (Kang Ha Neul)’s friend Dong Woo. 
“The scene where I stand in as a model at an art school and lift my skirt slightly for Dong Woo was adlibbed,” said Lee Yubi. “I was thinking about how to express [so Hee’s] charming affection for Dong Woo in a light, yet cute way, and that was the result,” continued Lee Yubi with a laugh. 
90740002.jpg

“Director Lee Byung Hun knows my personality and the character really well and took great care so I could bring it to life,” said Lee Yubi. “I thought about how I could express this, and that’s how that scene came out.”
Lee Yubi said, “I think that So Hee liked Dong Woo since she was young. She’s a brave girl who, after some time passed, mustered up the courage to approach him first.” She added with a laugh, “In reality, I’m not the type of person who can approach someone straightforwardly first. If Dong Woo existed in real life, I don’t think he would have found my timidity charming.”.
Meanwhile, according to the Korean Film Council’s Integrated Ticket Sales Network on April 5, Twenty has drawn over 200 million moviegoers to theaters in just 12 days since its release and an additional 65,227 viewers on April 6, bringing the total to more than 226 million viewers. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90740/leeyubi-interview

Guest adikkeluangman

“Twenty,” Starring Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho, Kang Ha Neul, to Hit U.S. Theaters April 17
Kim Woo Bin, Junho, and Kang Ha Neul in one film? Yes please!
“Twenty,” an upcoming comedy film dedicated to our “roaring but embarrassing twenties,” follows the lives of “The Playboy” Chi Ho (Kim Woo Bin), “The Nerd” Kyeong Jae (Kang Ha Neul), and “The Penniless” Dong Woo (2PM’s Junho) as they enter the golden age of 20. Each facing financial difficulties of their own accord, the three friends get their first tastes of adulthood, complete with drunken mistakes and heartbreak.
CCl3L3EWEAEJXCZ.jpg

“Twenty” will be released in select U.S. theaters on April 17. To celebrate, Soompi will be giving away two pairs of tickets to watch the movie on the big screen in Los Angeles or New York City! The contest is held exclusively on our Facebook page.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/14/twenty-starring-kim-woo-bin-2pms-junho-kang-ha-neul-to-hit-u-s-theaters-april-17/

Guest adikkeluangman

Film Review: “Twenty” Starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho
The film “Twenty” is very much like twenty year old boys: it’s kicking fun and a little dirty, with plenty of laughter along the way.
CCrpyB-UUAA4swP.jpg

Writer-director Lee Byeong Hun‘s sophomore feature boasts a star-studded trio of male PYTs from both the K-drama and K-pop world: actors Kim Woo Bin (“The Technicians,” “Heirs“) and Kang Ha Neul (“Misaeng,” “Missing Noir M“), and crooner Junho from 2PM (“Cold Eyes”). Lee’s previous film was “Cheer Up, Mr. Lee,” and he also has a string of co-writing credits (“Love Forecast,” “Tazza: The Hidden Card“) to his name.
The bromantic pack plays well into the story of friends on the cusp of adulthood – however, these are three very distinct young men, each of whom is facing the world in a very different way – and that was the surprise gem of the film.
Full article : http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/15/film-review-twenty-starring-kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho/

Guest adikkeluangman

[4/18]#스물 #TwentyBox-office:No3Day Viewers:60,055 Sales Share:13.1%  Viewers Toll:2,908,924   ©KOFIC
-----The first day of the opening stage greeting! We sincerely thank you for sending lots of love ~~ ^^ (via NEW) with director Lee Byung Hoon, Junho, Kang Ha Neul and Kim Woo Bin.CA8b1upUQAA-Tty.jpgCA8b1wxUMAE1IlZ.jpg

CA8b1unUkAAAl4J.jpg

Archived