KhunFany (Nichkhun Horvejkul ❤ Tiffany Hwang)

Admin

Guest ReverieM

OMG ! those tweets ! im smiling like an idiot now !!! KhunFany <3
but the hanbam news has been deleted lol

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nichkhun is so sweet, and I am jealous of Tiffany now. :\">

It is ironic that there were slight arguments at AllKpop in relation to Nichkhun's previous [TS] tweet, because some folks were defensive about how it was dedicated to Hottests, not to Tiffany. A few insults were exchanged here and there about KhunFany.

Judging from his recent tweets, I suppose that it is safe to assume that he could care less about what the haters have to say about the relationship. He is in love and is not afraid to show it. :P

I've been following Nichkhun's account for quite a while now, and I believe his [T.S.] means "Today's Song." He used to post the entire term but has come to shorten it to his own acronym version over the years. Other 2PM members have also been known to use [T.S.] at times.
That said, still, it's cute that T.S. CAN double as "To Stephanie." :)
He's been doing these fan chats from time to time, and I really like that he's been a gentleman enough to recognize his fans, especially when we know that idols dating is a pretty sensitive topic in general.

Nichkhun assures fans that he’s taking good care of Tiffany

eFm2b-MzFUxwT88LB7PTv58IFPNsO9BIHFYLqcNy

Nichkhun mentions Tiffany for the first time after dating confirmation..”I’ll take care of her”

1. [+13,126, -332] With this couple, we got more evidence that ‘We Got Married’ is fake

2. [+8,547, -347] Does this mean Park Jinyoung and Lee Sooman will become in-laws?

3. [+5,818, -164] I want to date too…

4. [+5,337, -523] Heol.. He’s so cool

5. [+4,344, -218] I want to take care of someone too..

6. [+1,278, -103] If Nichkhun hadn’t had that one incident happen, he would have been a wall you can’t climb over

7. [+1,182, -84] Tiffany probably does a lot of aegyo to her boyfriendㅋㅋ

8. [+1,136, -45] Everyone is dating behind the scenes and yet they still go on fake shows like ‘We Got Married’

9. [+1,029, -53] That’s right, being nice to your girlfriend is the right thing to do 

10. [+777, -46] Heol.. Nichkhun….. He is a man of sentiment

Nate

1. [+709, -77] Ah, that’s sweet

2. [+415, -65] He’s cool. They look good together ㅎㅎ Be happy~ :)

3. [+352, -64] Be happy~

4. [+50, -19] I actually like that he’s open about it ㅎㅎ

5. [+41, -13] This is a good man.. Even if they end up breaking up later, I hope they don’t do anything that will ruin their relationship or their future.. Girlfriends are important. I remember with INFINITE, when one of them was dating, he just left his girlfriend behind and went to a foreign country. I felt so bad for the girl when she had to be buried alive by the netizen comments by herself ㅠㅠ After that, I can’t look at INFINITE ㅠㅠ Protect your girls~~~~~

6. [+39, -10] Why do I like seeing this? ㅋㅋㅋ It’s sweet~ ㅎㅎ

7. [+38, -8] I’m really jealous of Tiffany.. ㅜㅜ Nichkhun has a good personality, he’s good-looking, and he’s really warm…. I’m not a 2PM fan but I really like Nichkhunㅜㅠㅜㅜ

8. [+35, -8] Heol.. my heart is fluttering..

9. [+27, -8] They both look really good together. It’s good to see ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I hope Nichkhun and Tiffany are happy together, hwaiting.

10. [+26, -6] Muggles might like seeing this, but fans must be really sad……….

credit: http://netiz9n.tumblr.com/post/82355172222/nichkhun-assures-fans-that-hes-taking-good-care-of

a ballad is good but haha I want a selfie

Anyway I am thrilled reading the rumour of them seen on a date in LA but got confused with some fans saying that Fany was seen at practise.

They were no pictures taken for both though.

@LavelyShai‌ she couldnt have be at disneyland and then back the next day though.

Soshi practise was in Korea. Thats why its confusing.

There were no fantaken pictures of her at the airport or in LA other than fan accounts.

The thing is there are no pictures of her going to practise in korea too.

I dont know which is true now.

Guest khunfany89

i really hope this picture was true and i believe this picture was true no editing.. i'm so happy they can go public.. Go, khunfany!!! :D

Guest ReverieM

LavelyShai said: @sakura22 We have a picture!!!! I went on Twitter and saw someone mention a pic of them somewhere & this proves it....they went to Disneyland together. That fan account was true. 
cr as taggedLmao meanwhile the rest of the group were at work practicing :)

Guest khunfany89

LavelyShai said: More KhunFany updates!!! I just happen to find this stuff scrolling other forums and stuff. Okay so apparently the friend who picked Khun up from the airport works for SM, here she is Bk6jglKCYAAXExs.jpg
The fan who saw them at Disneyland didn't post anything until after the park closed so no one would go looking for them at the park, it was a random sighting she didn't expect to see. She was already there when they walked into the gift shop. I hear they were holding hands throughout their visit. Khun posted a picture of him eating In 'N Out 2 days ago and people think it's them eating there after leaving Disneyland. The time just matches up with the fan account. The reason why no one noticed Tiffany leaving Korea is because she did so secretly, so we didn't know until someone saw her around a mall. 
I find it amazing that we're getting this information and no one is stalking them, people just happen to be where they are lol 

Hello~ I'm joining this threat ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hmm, I support KhunFanny yay.. They are really good couple. A lot of SONE already know it a long time before the news release so, it's not make me shocked anymore ㅋㅋ Well hello, nice to meet you all ^^ I hope they will married soon ㅋㅋ
As SUNNY stated before "Girls' Generation is STRONG!!" we have SOSHIBOND, and SONE will never left SNSD behind. Now, little by little I really adoring this fandom. :') I really loves you all guys. SONE is really supportive fandom as I know. they accept it and keep support SNSD. <3
Love you all guys. Let me be the part of KhunFanny shipper ^^

Guest khunfany89

well i don't know, i just believe that picture wasn't photoshoped... And also i still wondering why that SM staff,Jane picked up Khun at airport.. Why also Khun left airport without Jun.K, as we all know that they went together to LA.. I saw a few videos about interview Tiffany when she was interviewd in LA, that Jane always beside Tiffany.. Just don't make sense if she picked up only Khun at airport without any reason at all. I'm just saying :D

Guest khunfany89

LavelyShai said: Welcome to the thread @bellatrixid :)You are right, SoshiBond is strong and them sticking together is proving it's not easily broken. As @mystarmyangel said on Twitter, 2014 is filtering out the fandom. We're only losing those who weren't true fans to begin with, same goes with Khun. This is just filtering out those who weren't true Hottests to begin with. They know who truly support them. tumblr_mdhq3fWwN41rkpah8o1_500.gif
@khunfany89Exactly! This is what I asked someone who tried to prove me otherwise on NB. Why did Jane Choi, who is a SM USA employee, pick up Nichkhun from the airport when he left South Korea with Jun.K? Yes, she's been seen with Tiffany the whole time so why would someone from SM have to pick up an artist from JYPE from the airport? I have yet to hear anyone counter this unless they're saying it's his cousin, which would still doesn't make much sense anyways since it's obviously Jane. 

Guest khunfany89

@LavelyShai i wish people can accept fully that they are really a couple now.. i wish they a long last relationship. Waiting for the day of their wedding someday, hopefully hehehe :D

Archived