[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest czapluvkpop

I'm really enjoying this drama. Now that they are married and Gun thinks Mi Young is part of the plan of the soap factory president, I'm scared all of a sudden as to what might happen to Mi Young while she's with Gun. I think she'll fall inlove with Gun and he will refuse her,try to give her a hard time as revenge. I can't wait for the coming episodes. I really hope writernim will not make it look like a remake of other dramas with same plot,though? He can make use of the great acting skills of the cast especially the lead couple. More power FTLY...more laughs and swoon worthy scenes with the love story of Gun and Mi Young.Question: Is NaRa and Hyuk married already? I hope they date each other and get married. BTS vids shows they are really close.

done watching marathon ep.3-4 and more love this drama .... Jang Hyuk always doing his great performance in comedy even in serious acting . first got annoyed with his laugh in 1st episode but in ep.2-4 i enjoy it so much coz it's Lee Gun caracthere. I watch FTLY taiwan version but not complete but i love it too but korean version for me for enjoyable to watch, and more colourfull for Lee Gun carachtere.

feel sorry for Sera for leaving Lee Gun for her ballet carreer and ii'm fully understand her position to choose between her balerina career and her love for Lee Gun but life must have a choice right? and she must accept the risk after she choose it.

love the soundtrack too Morning Canon by Baek Ah yeon , the lyric so fit for this couple. hope get more awesome story from Lee Gun and Kim Miyoung . Fated To Love You Fighting ^.^

The discussion about Geon's seemingly manic laughter reminded me of what he said to his secretary - the more he thinks about things that makes others angry, the more he laughs. So it IS manic, it's not laughter from enjoyment or pleasure, but simply a nervous stress release. That's why it comes across as OTT and unnatural, because it is. We've yet to see a truly relaxed and happy Geon, and if the original is anything to go by, we won't until around episode 18-19

Exactly! That's why I said it's like a side, trait of him that he's using to cover his true self inside, problems and what not!

I wonder if this wacky personality of him is what he used to make his life seem happy, bright, with no worries, problems to himself and others on the outside fulfilling, in place of the loneliness, hole of always waiting for Se Ra, wants, needs her by his side!

When he's not wacky, for example, most of his encounters with Mi Young, he would talk to her in a low, sad, serious tone!

Also, in the last episode, his phone conversation with Se Ra, the whole time, he was down, calm, mellow and just listening to her speak! Even though she left him again, he was still willing to wait again for her but he couldn't no longer which added more to his current problem, stress!

Lastly, during his conversation with the psychiatrist, he was showing, using his wacky personality to explain his problems most of the time but beneath it all, in his eyes, I saw sorrow, sadness, almost tears!

He's a broken man! He's very torn at the moment in terms of misunderstanding, thinking that Mi Young's involved with Director Park and Mi Ja's husband's set up that night!

He's just not sure what he's going to do with Mi Young! She's carrying his, their baby but at the same time, he thinks she's not as innocent during that night, coming this far, being where she is with him!

Yesterday,i saw ep1. I think that JH isn't 

adapted to comedy,and his performace is too exggrated!But this drama is very interesting.

I thought so too about the Geon character but by the end of ep 2 I totally changed my mind. I recommend ppl watch ep 1 and 2 back to back. Gives his character more time to develop and appeal to the audience.

Guest xxxchocopie31

I cannot help but love Lee Gun and Daniel. The original version the lead actor is a bit jerk. Oohhh well can't wait for the new episode I love how Jang Nara looks so much younger than her actual age. Baby-face indeed :)

They won coffee for  FTLY staff and crew from the recent radio show they guested in?
Never seen Nara so ecstatic, must be a blast filming again with Jang Hyuk. Can't wait to watch MY and LG play house, especially for LG to deny as hard as he can his budding feelings for MY. 

ScreenShot2014-07-12at63311PM.png

I hope she gets to sing for the OST - VERY cool that she was the only person from a non-Sinophone country chosen to sing at the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics.

I’ve just finished watching the subbed episode and I confirmed that I was indeed right and Gun actually never asked MY to become *surrogate* mother for his baby. His words were so touching about how he can’t promise anything but he will try to open up his heart to MY and become a great dad to their baby. I loved it, his honesty. But unfortunately it looks like he would forget about his promise for the time being now that he’s got an excuse about him actually being the victim and not the bad guy. When he said *I cannot forgive her!* I got a goose bumps, he was SO angry! Yup, now I’m 99% sure we would have the miscarriage. Poor Mi Young-a! T__T

But I also really like how the Korean version downplays the weak parts of the original plot and gives more consistency to the leads. Gun looks a bit more complex and thus lovable (even with his childishness) then Cun Xi who was only once truly kind and considerate towards Xin Yi, during their fated voyage. Cun Xi was a bit too exaggerated in his mistreatment of Xin Yi without the apparent reason and a solid grounding except for his pettiness over the broken wedding plans with Anna. (And the little doggy thing is a prove of it). While Lee Gun can judge the situation more adequately (that’s why the writer created the love powder misunderstanding) to plant the seeds of the doubt in Gun’s head. And also this is why it’s hard to genuinely dislike Lee Gun (like it was with Cun Xi, in my case) since we saw his real character first. Or I would want to pull out his pretty wavy hair by now. LOl
But I guess it’s still too early to say something for sure. Since he could and probably would become a bit of an richard simmons in the upcoming episodes. Still I hope his richard simmons-like behavior would be on par with his childish personality and it would look more silly than harmful (at least most of it) since he is bound to hurt MY badly when Sera comes back.
But for now I want him to make a fool out of himself in his attempts at revenge. It’s a romantic comedy after all. ^_^
Oh, and another thing I love is that MY is actually much more *human* than Xin Yi who was totally Cinderella –like. It’s not that MY is too sweet and has no mean thoughts it’s more like she was raised to believe that every person has a good side and you just need to give them a chance. Xin Yi was a bit too sugarcoated for me. But MY already shows some backbone like with that jerk lawyer in episode 3. Yes, these are small changes but they are already there while Xin Yi’s personality only showed some real makeover after the miscarriage. Of course even K version has some exaggerations but it looks more balanced to me.
And I’m becoming more and more found of Daniel’s character. He seems to be very kind and reliable and produces the calming effect on people but also has little devilish strike in him a great mix to help MY in the future to gain her footing after the painful blow. A protective *brother* and confidant with a possible love interest who is always there and ready to offer his shoulder. Omo, Gun, you’d better start worrying, right about NOW!
And could it be that Lee Gun has MY pregnancy cravings? Secretary Tak said that he always loved his coffee black before but now he constantly asks for something sweet. Aww, this is sooo cute!
And what is with MY’s mother telling that her daughter is not pretty and doesn’t have a great body before that entire crowd? And then she wonders why her daughter is so insecure and has a low self-esteem. I know she wanted to make a point about her good heart but still why put your daughter into the spotlight like that?!
I mean she is a total beauty to me, with her doll like proportions. She is short, and slender and very fragile and cute. And has a gentile air about here.
Oh, and one last thing, Sera telling Gun that he made her wait for too long was too much! This girl is something. Selfish much? He has waited for her since forever and she dares to reproach him like this?! She practically left him at the altar so no need to blame anyone now. I hope she won’t become as selfish as Anna. It does look like she can understand her fault.

p.s. I never thought I would be this crazy about the remake and now I can hardly wait for Wen-Thur. each week.

p.s.s. @ymiss, @Ldy Gmerm, great comments, guys! I totally share your thoughts. ^_^

Guest chunnogirl33

@juju84 I think you are right that at least for now Geon will act more silly than douchey in front of Mi Young. From the preview we can see they are wearing couples pijamas and he is trying to remove it but it's not like this would "hurt" her lol I can imagine him throwing silly tantrums and her, not even noticing his "revenge" at least for a while :D I think he'll struggle too because we all know he already likes her, so he'll try to be mean but fail. I think he started craving sweets ever since MY said to him that "people who eat sweets, are ones who want to be happy", but it could also be because he is "pregnant" lol. Giving him her morning sickness as well would be hilarious and cute :D awwww. I hope they do it!

@gumi, @stuartjmz done! No worries will be more mindful in the future, sorry. But the route for the remake is still unknow so a lot of things could be changed. A lot of it already has been changed by the writer. :)

@chunnogirl33, you are right, I've forgotten about it for a moment. Aww, it actually shows that Gun already subconsciously believes MY no matter how adamantly he tries to deny it.
But it would be totally, awesome to give him her morning sickness as well. So MY could be the one patting his back and holding his wavy locks =)) while Gun wonders what the hell is wrong with him. @-) 
MY is sure more suited to be Appa in their family. The way she looked at his antics in the storage room when he was trying to dig the way out. She was like *Aigoo, you are such a baby*
And how he was eating the seaweed telling that he doesn't like it but he needs to live a very long, long life! A-hahaha, she could totally see through his macho act.

chunnogirl33 said:  I think he started craving sweets ever since MY said to him that "people who eat sweets, are ones who want to be happy", but it could also be because he is "pregnant" lol. Giving him her morning sickness as well would be hilarious and cute :D awwww. I hope they do it!