[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Baek Ah Yeon sings the OST for ‘Fated to love you’

On july 10, the ost part 1 of mbc drama "fated to love you" sung by baek ah yeon was released. The song is the theme song for a romantic love of main couple in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ootGfdgbWAY

On July 10, the OST part 1 of MBC drama “Fated to love you” sung by Baek Ah Yeon was released. 
The OST named “Morning of canon” was composed by Oh Joon Sung. The song is the theme song for a romantic love of main couple in the drama: Jang Hyuk and Jangnara. With Baek Ah Yeon’s sweet and pure voice, ‘Morning of canon’ is receiving much love from listeners. 
Take a listen now!:

Jenny@dkpopnews

chunnogirl33 said: @heppy‌ Both his parents died in a car accident but I guess the dad did cheat on the mom, hence he has a half brother with a woman his dad didn't marry AND that pic of hid dad had PLAYER written all over him lol There might be some of that or like you said, I'll just accept it ha

Hi everybody!!!
Let's see my sweet little piece ;)
I'm of course a big fan of Taiwanese Fated To Love You. Did anyone watch it? I know it's 2008 drama but I swear the story is sooo good and makes me cry everytime I see how wonderful Qiao En could potray Chen Xin Yi. I kinda excited to see Jang Na Ra to be her in the korean version and my personal opinion is, I see potential of Jang Na Ra taking over QE in that character. Haha. She can potray so well and I love how innocent she is, whereas sometimes I think QE is being too be forceful when she was a sticky note girl. Maybe it's because I always watch her in other drama and she doesnt suit the innocent type. 
However, I really dont like Jang Hyuk, the way he laugh is kinda weird, somehow like being forceful to be funny =.=Did the director ask him to act like that? Oh please, that destroy the character. Ethan Ruan (taiwan version) maybe better in that point.He could act natural, while sometimes his face seems like a pervert haha. But I seriously like how Ethan doesn't laugh so weird and forceful like Jang Hyuk. 
About Choi Jin Hyuk is super duper hot. For sure, if Jang Hyuk is gonna be like that with the his super funny and forceful laugh, I would be of course and definitelt rooting for Daniel!!!! Kyaaaa ~~~~
I hope Choi Jin Hyuk will sing in this drama!!! XD
But well, let's see how it progress. 

chunnogirl33 said: I thought the performances today were excellent but a) I don't understand why Geon asked Mi Young to marry him. B) The way he kept saying he couldn't do anything but laugh was pathetic? I felt sorry for him, actually c) I think he definitely has psychological problems

Just finished watching ep4 with subs and I noticed that the village people at Yeowol Island has this some kind of cute intonation when they talk. :D KMY's intonation when she was in Seoul was different when she was at her hometown. :D hamo hamo!!! =)) =)) I'm loving this kdrama!!! :x :x :x

yoeda said: whoaaaa why so serious guys??? woa onion headwoa onion headwoa onion head kkk. btw, i love every single opinion and insight.
@stuartjmz me too like @chunnogirl33 said, the phone scene with Geon and Sera is sooo heartbreaking. i love it and feel sympathy to her at the same time. she's maybe ambitious but she love Geon sincerely. i couldn't help to think that later she maybe feel betrayed. to said it all her mistake she not present herself in Macau also doesn't make sense, she have her favorite career and people can't expect her to carried the burden and pressure from Geon family coz she have her own life and decision. (in this case i think she doesn't know about the deal in episode 1, does she?). if she turned like we expect her to be after this, i hope we can see how hurt she is not only because of jealousy. the charmed of K-drama is, sometimes antagonist character have their own pitiful side and reason that make us couldn't help but sympathy with them sometimes. 

bebebisous33 said:Well, I saw her differently in this scene. The first comment to Geon was that he hadn't called her for one month and she hated that she had to wait that long. Her comment showed in my eyes that she was selfish and self-centered. She even told him, how hurt she was. She said, she knows that Geon was hurt, but her pain seemed have more value than his. Moreover, this also points out that in fact, she hasn't realised what she did to him. Moreover she only waited for one month, whereas Gun had to wait for her for 6 years. Then when he was finally believing that they could get married, she sort of dumped him. She knew that he was about to propose! Geon had been more patient than she was. She spoke more than he did, which also shows that she didn't recognize that Geon had some problems to talk to her. Then she left him because she was about to start dancing... which also means, Geon was put again on the waiting list.

This is exactly how I saw it, and why I'm concerned. So far her character is identical to Bai's - completely self-absorbed, needy and without any concept of concern for others. in the original we learn how she turned out that way, but it's still horrible and leads her to do something vile. So when I see Se Ra being 100% exactly the same, I'm not happy :(

@stuartjmz I haven't watched the original so far, but I hope, she doesn't turn out to become a real "b...." which I wouldn't like! I would prefer her with some flaws and she would hurt others, but not that she would do dirty tricks to get back Geon!

bebebisous33 said: @stuartjmz I haven't watched the original so far, but I hope, she doesn't turn out to become a real "b...." which I wouldn't like! I would prefer her with some flaws and she would hurt others, but not that she would do dirty tricks to get back Geon!

'Fated To Love You' sees the biggest jump in viewer ratings this week but which Wed-Thurs drama was #1?
New MBC Wed-Thurs drama 'Fated To Love You' has been quickly gaining a following of viewers, but it couldn't beat 'You're Surrounded' in its time slot this week!
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the July 10th episode of SBS' 'You're Surrounded' achieved a 12.9% viewer rating, which is a 0.9% increase from its previous viewer rating of 12.0%.
KBS 2TV's 'Joseon Gunman' rose 0.6% from a 9.9% to 10.5% viewer rating, while MBC's 'Fated To Love You' rose the most with an increase of 2.1% from a 6.9% to 9.0% viewer rating.
Which Wed-Thurs drama have you been catching up with?
allkpop

Just watched episode 3 n 4 back to back.. I'm laughing so hard at so many things. Lee Geon is hilariuos, MY is amazing as well as Daniel :x
While I laugh a lot, I'm also happy the show not forget to inject some emotional moments that really touching heart. I love that show being honest on everything, the characters seem real, no cardboard cutouts, no crazy conflicts. Everything just feels so good and well done.
A year ago I declare my love to SBS because their dramas are so good and better than any networks but now I love MBC because I love EK, ANL and now FTLY. I didn't even imagine I'd come to love MBC as MBC usually produce crazy shows and give questionable acting awards but now everything is in reverse... LOL :)) :))

I think I'm fated to love this drama :x