[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

:-B I have to say that I really enjoyed and loved episode 3....not that I didn't like ep1-2 ....it was just that I felt that they were a little too slap-stick, and I didn't care for the Laugh.....but, after watching today, I feel that ep3 pulled ep 1 and 2 together....I am so glad that I can't really remember the original, nor do I want to....I want to enjoy this drama as it's own unique version. I'm excited for tomorrow :x >:D< And hope that this  drama  gets better and better. :D

I am enjoying Geon's character SO MUCH! it's just hilarious! everytime he's on screen i just laugh mhuehuehuahahahahahahahaI bet Jang Hyuk has been DYING to do comic acting lol. The script probably has Geon as a funny comic character as well, but it seems like it's Jang Hyuk who's coming up with comic details. Like, the fight with the dog, in bts film Nara was asking JH, "so how are you gonna fight the dog, oppa?" and JH was saying, first I take off the jacket and... so I'm assuming some stuffs are just left for actors to come up with. And it's working! When the actors are competent enough, I feel like giving them room to do what they want and what they can is also a good strategy. I bet that little rice pounding hand jesture when Geon finds out about the pregnancy is also actor's contribution, and I'm just loving those...! Love his laugh, love the way he yells, love the way he flicks his hair...just love him :P 
And it'd be redundant to point out how well Jang Nara is performing. MiYoung is just so believable...! and adorable! It's only been 3 episodes and I already love this couple so much I feel like I can forgive them whatever they do with the rest of 17 episodes....! (but yes they should keep it up of course. I'm just saying this. lol.)

Guest spideysteve

OST part 1

Baek Ah Yeon (백아연) - 캐논의 아침 (Morning Of Canon)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ootGfdgbWAY

What exactly does "Morning of Canon" mean? I'm used to meanings of canon such as 

1. 1. a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged."the appointment violated the canons of fair play and equal opportunity"
    synonyms:principlerulelawtenetpreceptformulaMore
  • 2.a collection or list of sacred books accepted as genuine.
    and the related internet usage here 
    but I can't fit any of them in here?

@stuartjmz when I hear the word 'canon' written like that in English (it spells out that English word in Korean alphabet, not a translated word), I immediately think of Pachelbel's music. I'd say that's what other Koreans think of too. Although I still don't know what that has to do with the song...  

stuartjmz said: What exactly does "Morning of Canon" mean? I'm used to meanings of canon such as 

1. 1. a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged."the appointment violated the canons of fair play and equal opportunity"

stuartjmz said: What exactly does "Morning of Canon" mean? I'm used to meanings of canon such as 

The first part of episode 3 went by really fast, but then it slowed down during the last half.  The family members are all hilarious!  MY's mom and 2 sisters.  Gun's grandma is the best!!  She was so happy to learn that she'll finally have a grandchild.  Gun continues to surprise me.  He didn't blow up at MY and blame it all on her.  I really hope he doesn't change.  I know he loves Se Ra but I wonder at what point does Gun fall out of love with Se Ra.   They've been together for so long.  It makes me wonder what happens to make Gun realize that he doesn't Sera anymore?  

Here is English translationcr:popgasa
class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(43, 43, 43); font-family: inherit; font-size: 33px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.0909090909; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; text-transform: uppercase;"
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"BAEK AH YEON – MORNING OF CANON (캐논의 아침) FATED TO LOVE YOU OSTJULY 9, 2014 POPGASA LEAVE A COMMENT      RATE THIS

When then twinkling stars color in the dark night sky
I draw out the one star in my heart, the hidden you

I don’t know why
The more I erase you with tears
The clearer you get
Don’t go away
When the long night passes and sun shines
I hope my warmth from my fingertips reaches you

My everything, my destiny
My heart keeps going to you
When I open my eyes, let me hear it
Let me hear you saying I love you
Sweet melody

I don’t know why
The more I erase you with tears
The clearer you get
Don’t go away
When the long night passes and sun shines
I hope my warmth from my fingertips reaches you

My everything, my destiny
My heart keeps going to you
Sweet melody

I’m in love with you, I’ve never felt this way
Do you know about my love?

You’ll stay in my heart, forever more
I’ll wait for the tomorrow that the night will bring
Sweet melody

Guest czapluvkpop

I love this!I haven't seen the Taiwanese version,just their bedscene teaser,but I really think this Korean version is so DAEBAK! So funny and I like the actors like Jang Nara, Choi Jun Hyuk and Choi WooShik. Now I think I like Jang Hyuk too even if he laughs like a villain in a horror movie. It comes as a really funny act. I like the plot too. I hope writer nim will continue giving funny scenes that is enjoyable.Even if this drama toys around an old themed story of one night-stand, unwanted pregnancy to forced marriage. The writers can, I hope they will, come up with ways to make this drama a household even office name. Since the lead characters are very full  of charisma and they have chemistry too! I liked the scene when the baby called "DAD"...like in the movie "Look Who's Talking" but its actually Na Ra daydreaming. More power FTLY...I'm following this. Rating this as a 10!

What exactly does "Morning of Canon" mean? I'm used to meanings of canon such as 
  1. 1. a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged.
    "the appointment violated the canons of fair play and equal opportunity"
  2. 2.
    a collection or list of sacred books accepted as genuine.

color="#222222" face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">and the related internet usage here 

By reading the definition of canon and the English translation of the song, I think it means the confession, consequences of love!