[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

ok so ep 18 may have had some of my fave scenes for the whole show but i really liked one thing LG said in particular. When MY asks him whether he would abandon her if she had a ticking time bomb on her he said"If i had scissors, I would cut all the red lines, blue lines, or lines of all the colours of the rainbow, all of them! if that doesn't work out, I will see your face for the last time, hug you, and after doing everything we will explode together!"and i was likeOMG!!!11!!! bc it felt like such a GUN thing to say!! i really like the analogy they used. 

i have to backtrack so many pages and can't help myself laughing reading the post. I'm in the middle of conference now and my friend just saying that i mudt be hv a new boyfriend looking at me gigling holding my phone. =)) =))

Guest iamshipper

OMG today I am just soooo happy... singing and replaying "Destiny Sonata" for many times with bright bright smile on my face..

I feel LG's happiness through this song..

Hahaha sorry for spamming.. but I just can't help..

I am happy for you snail couple!!!

:x :))

i'm guessing we'll start next episode with the morning-after scene?hoping for one as long and beautiful as that in Macau....
and can they pull the blankets a bit lower on LG? (not too low though)<murmuring> such a waste to keep those chest and abs covered <murmuring>

Guest LadyAra

"Fated to Love You" and "The Joseon Shooter" tied in first place

photo478800.jpg

"Fated to Love You" and "The Joseon Shooter" ranked first place.

According to Nielsen Media, MBC "Fated to Love You" and KBS 2TV "The Joseon Shooter" both rated 11.5%.

With two more episodes to go, "Fated to Love You" increased by 1.6% and "The Joseon Shooter" by 0.7%.

While the two dramas are running toward the end, they coincidentally came in first together.

Meanwhile, SBS "It's Okay, That's Love" rated 9.7%. [more]

Guest wintercandy

I,... Ended up watching ep 17 and 18 with subs.... I kept on replaying the kiss scenes... I cant sleep... I've got GP in the morning..... Ahhhhhhhh

Guest rintintintin

Hi guys! I think I'm a newbie on this thread eh? Sorry, I'm very late for that wahaha! My cousin told me that I should watch this drama since she's a huge fan of JH hihihi! When she told me that it's a good drama, I didn't hesitate myself to watch this hahahaha! So maybe if I'm not busy, I'll watch this from the start since this drama have only 2 episodes left hahaha! And when i read some of your post here, I think someone's pulling myself to go here and watch hahaha! 
PS: JH is getting hotter on this drama which I like it. :P

It's near 5am here and I cant sleep.. All the kissing scene is running in my mind... Aigooo... and I end up changing my profile pic when they are kissing.. Lee Gun, Miyoung, what you have done to me? .. Esp Lee Gun, you remind me of somebody from my past.... lol... and I guess for Gun's 3 long years of abstinence , they deserve to produce 3 beautiful/handsome offspring....

Guest mulderscully

HI! been lurking since it aired :) and by the way I'm really glad that even though it took 12 years for them to pair together again it's worth the wait!!! Since Success Story of Bright Girl I've been waiting for another chance for them to work together again. The first one was good but this one went beyond my expectations :) hope they do so again in the near future coz their "chemistry" is incredibly off the charts!!!!

@melcia said :

Oh gosh, guys, the hotel scene... I can't handle it... He's so in love with her he sees imaginary doves! :))
I love the way Mi Young deceives him and pinches his cheek. She became quite bold! And he likes it so much that he offers the other one (showing his cute dimple, awww)~ As I suspected, Gun is a secret masochist. Just imagine their bedroom games: "Gunnie has been a very naughty boy and needs a good spanking!". >:)
Then he gives her that dirty, hungry look and playfully pokes her arm. I wish I could see inside his head... It's definitely some good X-rated stuff! B-) And his reaction to her decision to stay for a night is PRICELESS. His shocked face, the victorious napkin toss, "Greatu, greatu, GREATU!", theraptor impression... Meanwhile our Mi Young—completely unmoved! =))
But later in bed—Gunnie, where's your confidence now? Oh, I see where your eyes are going, buddy! And that fake yawn sounds more like a mating call. ;) "K-I-double S"... Omg, I died. You win this round, sir. And then the background music (does anyone recognize it...?) and closer, closer... Secretary Tak the C**kblocker. X_X

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love your above post so much!! You make my Friday morning brighter!

photo imagesG8GWH5JQ_zps9894a252.jpg

Guest food4life

Well am I glad to see that this episode is a happy one. I was getting tired of ending up feeling depressed for the past 3 weeks because our snail couple are always so sad (and tired but more so because of live shooting).

But now they are together! :x Gotta love our Bond girl MY. And I'm glad that pervy Gun is back. Also so many people both here & @ Viki r such big pervs like y'all are the ones who haven't gotten any in 3 years. :P

I'd like an optimistic ending but a que sera sera one wouldn't be bad as well. After all life is never predictable as evidenced by our Snail couple's meeting and eventual love story.

But... I can't believe it's almost finale week! No! What will I do with my life now?

Seriously, I think I was more invested in these two characters in 2 months than in my own life. A portion of my brain became dedicated to this show and so when in school, I just can't absorb what I'm hearing/learning. Omg I think need help! :((

P.S. Secretary Tak.. Can someone just ship him out in a remote place somewhere so that our OTP will stop getting interrupted. Once was enough but no..! He had to do it again. [-(

Guest lovelyjen

I never said this, but I'll say it now. I have convinced my younger brother to watch this drama. This will be his first Drama he ever sees, and this is a perfect one to start off with. He said he will watch it after I buy the Drama on DVD.
---------------

I just love episode 18, I think this will be one of the episodes I watch the most in the entire series. It might change though depending on how good 19 and 20 are.

Guest butttslappedbylg

I'm fully revived from the dead and now watching ep. 18. :P
Snail shipper Secretary Tak though...When LG was yelling at him to drag MY out of the press room, he was just standing there and staring at LG, like he's saying, "Nope. Can't hear you. Taking none of you sh!t today."  [-X  :-@Still love Secretary Tak despite his bad timing at certain times.  :-*Get it on with MY's oldest sis already! Haha :P

iamshipper said: OMG i can't stop smiling after watching episode 18!! Geez and i am so addicted to JH's kissing.. The public kissing is so tempting and iam fluttered for sure evrytime i rewatching that scene. Yahhh LG i mean JH was soooo manly.. even his hand and his watch also manly for me.. DAMN!! Am I still nourmalll for being like this??? =)) b-(

Guest fiovial

guys did jang hyuk always have that kind of stare to all the female he acted with..so tender..so loving..i guess every female who acted with him will chant happily married with 2 kid..happily married with 2 kid..if not i am sure they will fall in love with him..he is so perfect for a girl..

YES!! And he is really sweet to them in real life during filming too.

I remember Lee Da Hae had a little crush on him when they filmed Robbers but that crush was soon squashed when he announced he was expecting a child and getting married right around the time they were filming Robbers. :)

To be fair though his onscreen chemistry with Jang Na Ra is ridiculously off the charts more so than some of his other female leading ladies.

Steering back to the episode. I adore Yong and Geon's interactions. Can we have more of them together?