[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Fated to Love You’ Choi Jin Hyuk’s ‘Romanticist’ Suit Styling

q6eprdznl78l2tttk6jtfizo1vm2hwux.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] MBC drama ‘Fated to Love You’ stars Choi Jin Hyuk, who falls in love with the lead actress Jang Nara. He plays a homme fatale designer with a soft charisma and is getting attention for his trendy suit style.

In the drama, he wears various suits ranging from double suits to three-piece suits, with bold colors. The suits are well-fitted and come in bright colors such as sky blue and pink, creating the perfect suit for a romantic man. A must have item for summer is a linen suit. 

This material is natural and light creating a classy suit, perfect for Choi Jin Hyuk’s character.With the use of a variety of colors, these suits are from Italian brand, L’UOMO, and were made specifically for Choi Jin Hyuk. With his trendy and sophisticated style, we expect to see more looks from him.

Meanwhile, ‘Fated to Love you’ continues to air on Wednesdays and Thursdays. (Photo by MBC ‘Fated to Love You’)

Take A Look At Jang Hyuk's Sunglasses Style

udl6k3jpgpgt1yqjrxdcaybcltadatyv.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] In MBC drama ‘Fated to Love You’ Jang Hyuk plays a rich businessman with a goofy personality. Each episode, he is seen wearing luxurious suits matched with a pair of sunglasses. In this article, we are going to follow Jang Hyuk’s sunglasses style and give tips on how to style it with a suit. 

Classic Suit, Masculine Sunglasses!
96ej6nbg0m9bddxru1w6bwgl3db1139y.jpg
In the drama, Jang Hyuk wears dark double-breasted suits for a classic appeal. To style a pair of sunglasses with a classic suit, go for masculine frame with a bold design. Jang Hyuk chose to match his navy suit with a pair of sunglasses with a thin silver detail on the side of the frame, exuding charisma.
Another way to style classic suits is to match them with a pair of trendy mirror sunglasses to bring out a different charm. Jang Hyuk chose wide frames with blue mirror lenses, for a light feel. These glasses imitate the mood of a police officer.  

Unique suit, Matching Colored Sunglasses!
lbgqtye0h9rgvx5sxcheg6nom4sl57sg.jpg
To match with his unique ivory suit, Jang Hyuk chooses a pair of white sunglasses to go with his clothes. By matching the color tone to the garments, it makes the look more sophisticated. 

For a patterned suit, Jang Hyuk completes the look with a pair of clip-on sunglasses. Instead of choosing frames with same black and white pattern, he chose ones that were all black, making the look more chic.

Matching sunglasses to your suit is a good way to show masculinity, but be sure to choose the right pair of sunglasses. Choosing the wrong pair can ruin your look so it is important to match the glasses to the style you are going for. If you are too self-conscious to wear bold designs, go for a toned down pair such as black or brown square frames that go along with mostly anything. (photos by MBC)

The beginning starts with Mimi ask halmoni where is gunny and finds out that gunny held the conpress and wants to go there but suddenly bumps with reporter. This time is so slow to Mimi and me.

Gunny enters the conpress and greetings them. I bet this is the time for Mimi to save him. She tries to stop taxi but there's nothing.

With Gunny in hall, he tells about the problem he has. I dont know about the whole thing but the elder seems satisfied with Gunny's behaviour

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

chng.jo said: butttslappedbylg said: chng.jo said: Chanced upon an interview Jang Hyuk done some years back about Chuno: Q: The dialogue is also interesting. But isn’t the word ‘unni’ a bit strange? [unni is what the junior slave hunters call the elders.] JH: “I knew the general meaning. Of course, at first it didn’t roll off the tongue but as I continued, it became fun. I’ve rarely made NGs from the dialogue.” Ahh then I realized why he said in one of the episodes while pretending to be LYJ in the garden conversation with MY, that the word 'unnie' sounded familiar when MY asked if she could call him 'unnie' :D

MY runs to halmoni in the living and sees how distraught she is. She notices the headlines and leaves the house. Outside she runs into the reporters who ask questions. She asks them to stop.

Back at the press conference, Geon introduces himself and bows.
MY tries to catch a taxi.
Geon is telling the reporters something. 
The elders are there including his brother and Secretary Tak.
Geon says something and bows.
Omo!! MY is there. She says him something about lying to her. Geon asks what she's talking about. MY days something and asks him to say tell her something. Geon asks his men to drag her out. She insists on knowing the truth. Geon says yes he told lies. MY asks if he's stupid. This is so good!!! 
MY is asking him something with tears in her eyes. She's asking why he did it and is blaming herself.

MIMI IS COMING AND TELLING HIM SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING.

He's angry why she came here. And calling secretary tak to get rid Mimi out from the hall and omooo, my feels about their feeling.

Gunny, yes you are foolish.

Mimi said to him, how worried is she.

Wow it likes the reporter will take a good news from our couple. And gunny is crying.

hit him mimi. hit him!!!

he needs to have a slap.

she said she's okay if gunny has a disease

AND KISSING IN FRONT OF PUBLIC OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

and my streaming just stopped in kissing scene. Crap!

Geon says something to MY..not sure. MY walks towards him, cameras are flashing....she tells him something(the reporters must think this is a drama being acted out lol!!). MY tells him she loves him and kisses him!!!!!!! Geon is shocked and has tears in his eyes. The elders are shocked!!! My feels!!!   
Omo...Geon pulls her in for a deeper kiss again.