[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

KyoRean said: I still don't know if LG still have HD. He did all the records so that someday if he die, all his feelings, love for MY are captured. MY would finally watch it after his death. His mancave, telling the whole story how he has been living without MY.

This video discovery scene is another parody? Oh Soo watching Young's video confession in TWTWB. And MY watching video confession from LG. Both are touching. Simple and well done.

just a guess....from the preview it looks like stepmom redeemed herself... she sort of gave Gun a notebook with a picture of his mother and him... probably his dad kept that notebook in case he will lose his memory.... just like how Gun made videos....

Well, there's some kind of problem with the raw version.  On DramaBay and Dailymotion you can view part 1, but part 2 is labeled private.  Viki usually has the raw up about an hour after air time.  Today, still waiting.  So english subs will probably be delayed too.  

FtLY, Fighting!

Guest OreoVampire

gumi said: KyoRean said: I still don't know if LG still have HD. He did all the records so that someday if he die, all his feelings, love for MY are captured. MY would finally watch it after his death. His mancave, telling the whole story how he has been living without MY.

This video discovery scene is another parody? Oh Soo watching Young's video confession in TWTWB. And MY watching video confession from LG. Both are touching. Simple and well done.

I know everybody lurking on this thread right now prob is crying over the last scene. Enjoy some translation of Gunnie's video if that helps.

Hey, I'm Lee Gun. If you are watching this, that means the f**king hereditary disease caused you to completely go out of mind. Amnesia. For details, ask of Dr. Octopus and he will kindly shoot black ink at you. Now, listen carefully, it's a very important thing. 
You..have a woman you love. Her name is Kim Mi Young, her hometown is Yeowul Island. She is foolishly kind, takes care of hurt people's heart very well, a very lovely woman. How did you meet her? You ran into her in Macau, and like a destiny you had a lovely child with her. The child's name is Keddongie. But...Keddongie is not around anymore, went somewhere very far. You have never ever forgotten about Keddongie, not even a moment. Keddongie was staying by your side, to accompany father's pain...until recently. Now, it's time to send them away. It's time to send Snail away. 

Forget? Don't forget? Forget or not? Hey, I really...sitting in front of that table, seeing Snail's face, and having a scoop of rice...staring at floor, I couldn't digest at all. You know? I really wanted to sit in front of her. Not gonna happen forever. How can I say, let's stay together?! How can I tell her not to go, how can I?! ....Dammit...

Thanks! This reminds me of 50 first dates...

KyoRean said: I still don't know if LG still have HD. He did all the records so that someday if he die, all his feelings, love for MY are captured. MY would finally watch it after his death. His mancave, telling the whole story how he has been living without MY.

Why did I click on that video confession video? A sob just escaped so suddenly when Gun said "How can I tell her not to go, how can I?!" /BAWLING LIKE MIYOUNG OMG

:(

(

(

(

THE FEELS. I HATE THEM. THEY MAKE ME CRY.

Right on!!!

The FEELS of those videos by Geon is heart breaking.

I only realized I was crying tons when it began dripping cold wet stuff down my neck already. I wasn't sobbing - watching LG and hearing him verbalize what he wanted but could not say to MY at Omma's restaurant apparently managed to yank those emotions from inside me in stealth / inspector gadget mode, the tears just automatically started flowing....

Daebak! DAEBAK!

I love you Geonnie-shi!!!!!!!

Please don't stress out yourself too much anymore. MY understands, she doesn't care if you have HD and will stay by your side, she loves you and she'd rather die Nth times (like us here in Soompi threas) than be apart from you who are her happiness!!

In short: Please start rice cake pounding immediately.

I bet even Dr. Octopus will give you the same advice. He may even add:

"Do it even right after the confrontation at the emergency presscon. Go home directly - the bedsheets in your room are new (finally)."

Actually, if you ask sec. Tak and us here in Soompi, since you're already in Jangin's building, why go somewhere

far when there's your perfectly snazzy office and the, ahem, equally snazzy coffee table that we've all been eyeing for quite some time now and have agreed to be the perfect size for chikiwowbowowowow sssasmmmmeeeeexxxxxzy time!!!

Right, chingu-duri?!! Let's volt-in and march to Jangin Chem - don't forget to bring Omma - so that we can lock MY and LG inside his office???

Heu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! =))

About Gun's parents..my speculation

I think Gun's father made exact same decision with Gun. 'I lover her so I leave her.' From the fear of the HD, he decides to let his loved wife go. But they are already married...! So he decides to be this horrible husband. He starts to have an affair, hoping his wife will divorce him. But his wife just stays by his side, suffering and crying. And in the process of having an affair, the woman (Yong's mom) ends up being pregnant. He ended up seriously hurting two women and screwing up everything. He must have regretted a lot.

And Gun learns these thru the diary Yong's mom gives him in next episode. He realizes what kind of screwed up result that 'i love her so i leave her' decision can bring.

Just two more translations. One for MY one for Gun.

(During her interview, she sees Gun standing on the second floor. Their eyes meet, and she looks straight into his eyes and says)There is an unnie who I trusted, liked, and depended on. At first, she bought my painting that I value, and I got to know her as my fan. Whenever I was having a hard time or am having a slump, she stood on my side, listened to my stories, and embraced me warmly with her words. I was so grateful to her. We lost contact, I don't know where she is anymore. But I want to tell her, thank you. I don't know how it was for her, but for me, it was all sincere. 

(Gun, after talking to his mother's picture in the most affectionate way, turns his eyes to father's picture)But, father, why did you do that? I am overwhelmed by this one woman. This freaking hereditary disease, please stay by my side and go through this together...I don't have the courage to say that to her. How did you do that to two women, though? You are blessed to be really thick-skinned, huh.