[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lovelyjen

Thanls @gumi for the written preview.

I wonder how she found out that LG was alone for three years. Does LG himself tell her? Does she find out herself? some other way?
Hmm, I'm actually thinking the second option...
or it just could be that SR decided to be a better person and tell MY...

:-B How are we to survive one more day? :-S :!! :D While I'm impatiently waiting for Wednesday, I took some time to think about how important chemistry is between the two leads in dramas. Even though I have watched a lot of dramas, I came to the conclusion that FTLY LG and MY, land at the top of the list of kdrama memorable couples, at least in my opinion. These two not only light up the screen, they heat up the screen. It is more than just about JNR and JH's great acting, it is more about their amazing Chemistry together. I still can't get over when MY walks up to LG in her studio. Those two were mesmerized by each other, and had us equally mesmerized. :)>- :x :\"> When I think about antagonists in kdramas I'd say there are plenty of them that I abhor, so much so that I tend to be turned off by them and stop watching. But, in FTLY, I personally feel that there are no antagonists. Sera. She is a young woman that lost the man she loved. Who's fault? Sadly, her own. I didn't fault her for searching her dreams, but we have to be willing to accept what comes with that search. LG's love life was on hold, by mutual agreement, till Fate stepped in. Sera and LG probably would have been happy together. But, it wasn't meant to be. I also think that Sera probably never dating anyone, but LG, and that is why she can't seem to let go. What is difficult for Sera to understand is that her time with LG has past. I admire the Writer for not demonizing Sera. Sera is desperate to hold on to LG and in her desperation she hurts the man she loves and the woman he loves. She says it herself, that she hurt both of them. I admire that she admits that fact. What she did must weigh on her conscious, because she admits this to Daniel whom she barely knows. Sera was wrong to do what she did, but she can be easily forgiven (at least on my part) because she admits to doing wrong. And, for me that is the beginning of her letting go of LG. As for Daniel, he is just a great guy. Any girl would be blessed with a BF or husband like him. His Fate wasn't meant to be with MY, but I also think they would have been happy together. This is why I love this drama, the fact that the characters are really good people. FTLY in a very memorable, comical and unique way demonstrates that: Love is more complicated than just saying I love you........wow, I didn't think I had that much to say....I guess I'm just killing time because waiting for Wednesday is killing me ~X(

Porcelain Baby said: Hi guys... 
And here I am succumbing to a lovely romcom again... Note to self...resistance is failure... 

Before tonight Ep 17... I have questions from Ep 13... I commented on Dramabeans but I didn't get an answer... 
So here I am cutting & pasting my comment then, hoping someone can help me... 

- So there are 3 divorce papers, which the first 2 were void by Gun and a 3rd one which pretty much he was going to leave everything to Mi Young and baby, (which the lawyer remark its more like a will)…
What about the one which Sera ask Mi Young to sign, is that even real or she faked it?
I have a feeling that all this years past and when Mi Young past the envelope, Gun did not even check the content and just took it.
Imagine if he were to open it up now… I wonder how does it affects his current friendship with Sera, since they are still friends and we all know its not easy to be friends once a lover’s relationship end… or will it make her reverse and once again revert back to typical evil second lead… (edit: especially with her mom butting in now going to Gun's office and all)...I wonder… like maybe she(Sera) realize she (really) still loves Gun and wants another shot with him. Please, I hope not.

In addendum in Ep 16, Sera told Daniel that she done them (assuming our snail couple wrong/harm... would this point to her faking the divorce paper she asked Mi Young to sign?)It's killing me so if anyone has an insight please share! 

- In Twn version, was the second lead looking for his younger sister as well? Coz it seems(edit: almost confirm) that Daniel and Sera *is* related judging from her scar.

On to Ep 17... can we have some sweet sexy time please... past 2 episodes is so full of angst! 

Sure feels good to be back in Soompi again! 

@itzibitzispider‌

Thanks for the reply.

Gulp, there was actually these many versions of divorce papers &/will? *Mind is blown* Urgh not sure if I like the upcoming confrontation. But if it progress the story and solve misunderstanding. I'll say bring it on.

I think Sera's being the core of the issue here, with the forged divorce paper...hmmm and when Daniel realize they are siblings, will he share her guilt or will all the more the siblings, keep our snail couple apart. 4 more episodes to find out.

And oh yeah, I remember both the male and female second leads in Twn version were not likeable or they were just good in their role. Yes, remember it was abortion papers instead of divorce paper but iirc, Chen Xin Yi actually accidentally lose her child and not thru the abortion.

Guest united06

Episodes 05-08 graphics ~
image-CB57_53F65EC3.jpg

image-604C_53F71F97.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥More graphics are available HERE.

Fated to Love You English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8528-fated-to-love-you-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Pls mind me!!haha...what eps are we up to?? My loaded tasks completely drives me crazy for the past 2 weeks. Having a break for 7weeks really spoiled me and i always update this drama asap. But not anymore *sad ;'(

thats why I really miss this dynamic thread every wed/thurs.

Btw, MY please stop being sooo cold to Gunnie. I can feel how gun desperately in pain&misery and i cant pretend not to cry at the previous eps.

TQ

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

cattx said: :-B How are we to survive one more day? :-S :!! :D While I'm impatiently waiting for Wednesday, I took some time to think about how important chemistry is between the two leads in dramas. Even though I have watched a lot of dramas, I came to the conclusion that FTLY LG and MY, land at the top of the list of kdrama memorable couples, at least in my opinion. These two not only light up the screen, they heat up the screen. It is more than just about JNR and JH's great acting, it is more about their amazing Chemistry together. I still can't get over when MY walks up to LG in her studio. Those two were mesmerized by each other, and had us equally mesmerized. :)>- :x :\"> When I think about antagonists in kdramas I'd say there are plenty of them that I abhor, so much so that I tend to be turned off by them and stop watching. But, in FTLY, I personally feel that there are no antagonists. Sera. She is a young woman that lost the man she loved. Who's fault? Sadly, her own. I didn't fault her for searching her dreams, but we have to be willing to accept what comes with that search. LG's love life was on hold, by mutual agreement, till Fate stepped in. Sera and LG probably would have been happy together. But, it wasn't meant to be. I also think that Sera probably never dating anyone, but LG, and that is why she can't seem to let go. What is difficult for Sera to understand is that her time with LG has past. I admire the Writer for not demonizing Sera. Sera is desperate to hold on to LG and in her desperation she hurts the man she loves and the woman he loves. She says it herself, that she hurt both of them. I admire that she admits that fact. What she did must weigh on her conscious, because she admits this to Daniel whom she barely knows. Sera was wrong to do what she did, but she can be easily forgiven (at least on my part) because she admits to doing wrong. And, for me that is the beginning of her letting go of LG. As for Daniel, he is just a great guy. Any girl would be blessed with a BF or husband like him. His Fate wasn't meant to be with MY, but I also think they would have been happy together. This is why I love this drama, the fact that the characters are really good people. FTLY in a very memorable, comical and unique way demonstrates that: Love is more complicated than just saying I love you........wow, I didn't think I had that much to say....I guess I'm just killing time because waiting for Wednesday is killing me ~X(

Finally Ep 17 preview text, comes out!! About time.... @gumi thank you so much! 
MY leaves without even listening and thinking about Gun's side... This is what I assumed.she is in rush because she is not thinking straight...I wonder who told of Gun's being single and alone for the last 3 years..thanks to him/her ..that will put some sense to MY!
Daniel is the one to learn about GUn's disease.. Hopefully, he'll tell the whole truth to MY...no keeping of secrets.. I think he is very aware that even though MY didn't tell him straight why she did not accept his proposal.. He must have felt it that MY is still in love with   Gun..
MY and SeRa meeting again...what is it this time??? Hope SeRa won't do any harm to our OTP .. She should just accept the fact that she and Gun can be more than friends... As Gun made it clear to her adopted mom. 

Is the text preview in order they happen in the episode? I'm assuming MY decides to leave korea after Gun blows off beinh YJ as a mistake and it's MY's friend who tells her about Gun being alone and single. I hope SR meets MY to tell her that the divorce papers she gave MY were fake. The cliffhanger will be interesting for episode 17. The text preview usually gives it away and it seems it might be Daniel learning about Gun's HD.

Isn´t it strange, that as soon as we read "MiYoung meets yet again with SeRa" we sort of jump to the conclusion, that seRa must be up to something.

Maybe she really wants to clear her wrong-doings and come clear with them?
Might be, that after she learned Daniel to be her brother, that he asked her to go uproad with her for some time and before leaving the country she wants to come clear?

OR

After MiYoung learned about Guns feelings, that she actually asked SeRa out to give her a piece of her mind, after all she lived uproad for 3 years and changed, not a big deal, but she did.
Before the 3 years MiYoung would never have asked Gun so openly to not see her mom again, or react that fierce in his office after signing the contract.
MiYoung got stronger, but at the last meeting she still believed SeRa & Gun together and seRas way of speaking and reacting did leave that conclusion, too, so naturally she wanted to set SeRas mind at peace. But now she will know better.

Right ... THAT bothered me a bit the last 4 episodes:

Why did MiYoung not meet up with her friend?
She lived together with her and they were close ...

After I went as an AuPair to the US did I not so much wish to see my mom
(oh mean me, but that will be an a different page ;) ), but I wished desperately
to see my best friend again (luckily she was one of the pick-up-party, but I
could not let go of her hand the whole drive home).

MiYoung took like 2 days to see her mom and as much as we know so far ...
2 weeks or more to see her friend ...

I have a question: Did Geon return the wedding ring that used to belong to MY's dad?

MY returned the proposal ring meant for SeRa during her last offer to Geon for reconciliation along with the signed divorce papers (the version that SeRa gave her I think)

If Geon still has MY dad's ring, maybe it can have a role on confirming to MY that Geon still loves her - he's kept the ring with him all those 3 years...

But then I can be wrong and that Geon has returned to Omma when MY left for Paris...

Guest curioserand

Kdrama-lover said: curioserand said: I am brand new to Soompi - this is my very first post! A fello JH fan over at "Stuck on Hyuk" recommended Soompi so I took the plunge and I LOVE! I could get lost here!
Any way, I adore FTLY and so I wrote it a little love letter ;-) I hope the talented team that brought us this wonderful story get to read it someday. For now, I'll share it with my fellow fans here!Love in 운명처럼 널 사랑해 (Fated to Love You)
http://spqetr.net/archives/2179

Guest aaa1188

I love this!! One short paragraph preview and we are speculating, guessing, extrapolating, all the "ings"  :)>- 
This means tomorrow is Wednesday.... Dday again.... I love Wednesdays lately, even when I have to wake up at 5.30am to go to gym ( I hate exercising but had to, its a long story) and tried to stay up late on Wednesday night  to see whether I can get my hands on any raw linksssssss......

>:D< Keep them coming chinggus..... love you all :\"> <:-P

Guest lovelyjen

MaurienL said: I have a question: Did Geon return the wedding ring that used to belong to MY's dad? MY returned the proposal ring meant for SeRa during her last offer to Geon for reconciliation along with the signed divorce papers (the version that SeRa gave her I think) If Geon still has MY dad's ring, maybe it can have a role on confirming to MY that Geon still loves her - he's kept the ring with him all those 3 years... But then I can be wrong and that Geon has returned to Omma when MY left for Paris...

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

curioserand said: Kdrama-lover said: curioserand said: I am brand new to Soompi - this is my very first post! A fello JH fan over at "Stuck on Hyuk" recommended Soompi so I took the plunge and I LOVE! I could get lost here!
Any way, I adore FTLY and so I wrote it a little love letter ;-) I hope the talented team that brought us this wonderful story get to read it someday. For now, I'll share it with my fellow fans here!Love in 운명처럼 널 사랑해 (Fated to Love You)
http://spqetr.net/archives/2179

DC FTLY gallery support event just started...! They just set up the coffee truck. You can see pictures from these links. They are quite cute.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=21142&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=21146&page=1