[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

All of you have seen SNL JH as guest last year?? i think @gumi have seen it, right?

He did rap in that show too. LOL when i saw it.. awesome..

Oh yes I saw it...LIVE. I was there to see him perform directly with my eyes. Happiest memory.

itzibitzispider said: Do you think you are funny?

No, that´s not funny ... I wake up and have 100 posts to go thru ;)

Looking at the last JNR pic finds me in question: "Why does she pinch herself?" ;)

No, anmesia again, please ... one should work thru a sickness like that just once.
Ok, on one hand he could pretent to have lost the last 3 years and remember just being married to MY,
get her in bed next t him and get her pregnant again.
But that would be really cruel and hurtful for MY, a she would have to pretent to be pregnant with GD, see and act normal around the stuff out of the mancave (true that would show her, that he kept that stuff, but still) ... it would be really really cruel, specially if he would just act as if ... so I di not think he would ever want to go there ... then rather fein some other sickness ... Waht would be if SHE would have amnesia?
Naaaa ... also strange

@donotaskhershewillsayno I am ready to ask you 1 million questions, but I fear that you will say no ;)
:x

Guest aaa1188

selenette said: I have to take notes in the tedious meeting I told you about, but hey, thanks a lot for the pics, each and every one of them. My body might be here but my mind is somewhere in Seoul.
:D

:)>I may not post much but I am on this lovely thread almost the whole day except when I am sleeping.As a retiree I spend my leisure time travelling, watching kdramas, exercising and doing voluntary social work. I come to this thread the moment I wake up, refresh it every 20 min wherever I go and only stop doing it before I go to bed. Oh! What has FTLY done to me?
My take for ep 17,
I hope our Snail couple gets lock up in MY's office. As it is in a complex, there will be a main entrance & exit whereby a security guard will lock it up quite late as Koreans work long hours. So our couple will have enough time to sort out their feelings.I think it will be D who will appear at the crucial moment to spoil any OTP's lovey dovey moment & from what he has seen, he may suspect that they were also together at the cottage on that rainy night. Thus he may suspect that MY still has feelings for Gunnie.
Also SR did admit to D during the icecream eating scene that she "did something bad to them". But when D tried to ask her more about it, she changed subject. So D may be the one to find out what SR did and be the Knight in Shiny Armor to save our Snail Couple from further heartache! :x

Guest LieS1430294362

Constantly refreshing the thread,wondering if the ep 17 preview is already out.

:(

Remembering its still Tuesday!! ~X(

You can continue refreshing tomorrow.. =))

Guest iwantbigfoot

gladys57 said: :)>I may not post much but I am on this lovely thread almost the whole day except when I am sleeping.As a retiree I spend my leisure time travelling, watching kdramas, exercising and doing voluntary social work. I come to this thread the moment I wake up, refresh it every 20 min wherever I go and only stop doing it before I go to bed. Oh! What has FTLY done to me?
My take for ep 17,
I hope our Snail couple gets lock up in MY's office. As it is in a complex, there will be a main entrance & exit whereby a security guard will lock it up quite late as Koreans work long hours. So our couple will have enough time to sort out their feelings.I think it will be D who will appear at the crucial moment to spoil any OTP's lovey dovey moment & from what he has seen, he may suspect that they were also together at the cottage on that rainy night. Thus he may suspect that MY still has feelings for Gunnie.
Also SR did admit to D during the icecream eating scene that she "did something bad to them". But when D tried to ask her more about it, she changed subject. So D may be the one to find out what SR did and be the Knight in Shiny Armor to save our Snail Couple from further heartache! :x

20140826180010729.jpg
20140826180010939.jpg
20140826180011006.jpg

20140826180010698.jpg
20140826180011101.jpg

These pics were taken today (Tuesday).The article mentioned how by Jang Hyuk simply standing there it looked like the whole building turned into a photo-shoot place, how Jang Hyuk's beauty was impossible to recreate thru camera (but he is already ridiculously beautiful in those pictures, so how much of beauty was he emanating at that moment??),how he remained focused despite rather noisy environment, how his eyes shone when he was talking with the director or other actors,how he just doesn't seem to get tired out despite continuous all-nighters, and how he approached an actor who returned to the site after quite a while and greeted him/her with a bright smile. (wonder who that actor or actress is)

• Like 1

Omo!! How can someone be this beautiful!!!I remember the ending scene in Bright Girl where YangSoon just blurts out:
Ahjussi!!! Ireowayo! Yaeposso keure!!!! (Ahjussi come here! You're so adorable!!) something like that
And then I hug him YangSoon hugs him in that scene

lovely

Euhahahahaha

Guest aaa1188

Love Jang Hyuk in all the dark jewal color suites..... I don't know, I think he is one of the rare actor that can carry a waist coat beautifully.  :-\" back to writing my boring minute...