[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

pinkbunny2014 said: Kdrama-lover said:

From the picture of JNR being sleepy....did everybody notice the tip of JH's beautiful nose there?? And am I just too much if I get happy and excited from the fact that those two are sitting that close to each other, facing each other? LG and MY are TALKING jeez and that's what they need the most!

pinkbunny2014 said: Kdrama-lover said:

From the picture of JNR being sleepy....did everybody notice the tip of JH's beautiful nose there?? And am I just too much if I get happy and excited from the fact that those two are sitting that close to each other, facing each other? LG and MY are TALKING jeez and that's what they need the most!

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

fourleafclover said: @nnaiI got you, check your message.

@gumiMe too, I just... lost my motivation to watch it with him and Park Hyung-sik gone. Funny enough, I don't know if you remember, Ryu Soo-young was an original cast member, but he was also the second lead in Bright Girl, so there was this implied rivalry between them. After JH joined, RSY was no longer the perfect soldier because JH beat him in everything. RSY also turned out so hot though, who knew that creepy second lead from SSBG would blossomed into this hunky ahjusshi.

Guest snowflakesj16

Lee Geon  :x
The rough translation of the article that goes with the set of pics describes Jang Hyuk's "breathtaking visuals". Breathtaking indeed. :)AuOkrQp.jpg
Source 

Guest chunnogirl33

@snowflakesj16 Gasping for air! can't breathe! give me my breath back! 
Here I am trying to work but can't get away from this thread *sigh*

Welcome @all newcomers! Thanks for coming... :) thanks too @everyone for the goodies! New BTS stills makes me more excited for the last 4 remaining episodes.. Hope the whole team will give us an ending of an lifetime!  Love the BTS pics of JH! Kyeopta overload :) never tiring to look at his face! Can stare at him all day and night! :D WHILE waiting for the written and video preview of Ep 17... Which MBC is taking so long to release! In between household chores I watched their OST Mvs! And the recent BTS stills video of the villa scene.. Which I really love! Glad to know that our 2 lead stars even at their busiest schedule of live shooting.. They still find time to relax a bit... And the best part is that they have a comfortable working relationship that their good chemistry comes out naturally..ON SCREEN! Which thrills us all...

Guest LieS1430294362

@snowflakesj16 Gasping for air! can't breathe! give me my breath back! 

Here I am trying to work but can't get away from this thread *sigh*

If you can't breath, how you post this? How dare you lie me?! =))

Guest LieS1430294362

i dont know when this pict was taken but JNR looks so cute

and seductive

here hahaha~

928057_1525035894394952_1037255288_n.jpg

Are you sure she's looks cute? Why I think she's looks sexy here?

:))

Do you think you are funny?

No, that´s not funny ... I wake up and have 100 posts to go thru ;)

Looking at the last JNR pic finds me in question: "Why does she pinch herself?" ;)

No, anmesia again, please ... one should work thru a sickness like that just once.
Ok, on one hand he could pretent to have lost the last 3 years and remember just being married to MY,
get her in bed next t him and get her pregnant again.
But that would be really cruel and hurtful for MY, a she would have to pretent to be pregnant with GD, see and act normal around the stuff out of the mancave (true that would show her, that he kept that stuff, but still) ... it would be really really cruel, specially if he would just act as if ... so I di not think he would ever want to go there ... then rather fein some other sickness ... Waht would be if SHE would have amnesia?
Naaaa ... also strange

@donotaskhershewillsayno I am ready to ask you 1 million questions, but I fear that you will say no ;)
:x