[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@cloe said:
credit  paper-box tumblr
i love that scene so much.. the moment gun realized how his meanings to MY..her happiness is with him
:x..really love the painting..i can notice right away he is gun..looks at the "sexy "upper lip of lolipop man..exactly looks like gun's..MY describe him so well, of course she remembered his sexy upper lip when he kissed her passionately...

tumblr_naos1geQ1P1twiakpo1_500_zpsd2a19a
The way they look at each other when they realize it was 'the end'. Their eyes speak a million words their mouth can't...
It hits bad, it really does....major props to Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara for doing such an AMAZING job on portraying Lee Gun and Mi Young's pain and yearning. You can see and feel how vulnerable both LG & MY are.
*sigh* nae ma eum~~~
Now, time for truth, honesty, huggin, kissing and baby!!

Guest melcia

Did anyone else notice that when Gun was texting with Mi Young as Young Ja Unni, he covered Gae Ddongie painting with pamphlets? He didn't want his child to witness his wrongdoing... ;)

I can't be the only one who is loving the fact that it was Daniel, yes Daniel, who had the Lollipop painting sent over from France. Him being ignorant of what that painting represents and telling her it brings the "studio to life" was oddly gratifying. The presence of that painting might have just inadvertently set the wheels in motion leading to our OTP's reconciliation. That painting just might be what Gun needed to see to wake up, get his head on straight, and go after the woman he loves once and for all. Mr. Pitt may have just sealed his own fate. Perhaps this is price one pays for being a busybody. 
P.S How can he not see that that is a painting of Gun? It's pretty obvious at first glance who that is(for me anyway), yet he's seen it in a studio for all these years and never made the connection. What gives?

Guest lovelyjen

melcia said: Did anyone else notice that when Gun was texting with Mi Young as Young Ja Unni, he covered Gae Ddongie painting with pamphlets? He didn't want his child to witness his wrongdoing... ;)

beamonkr said: onnififi said:

@fiovial said : Now I feel like I should defend Sera's mom. In no way do I find her evil. She is taking steps of what a mom would take. She has tried to talk things out with Sera but obviously Sera is one stubborn gal. So what would be the next logical to do to save her daughter from more heartbreak? Of course to go to the guy causing the heartbreak. From how I see it Sera's mom wasn't really asking Geon to marry Sera but more of telling him to stay the heck off her daughter. Only Geon could break things off completely with Sera. Sera obviously still harbored feelings for Geon and nothing pained a mother more than seeing her child hurt. I totally understand Sera's mom's actions.

I'm totally agreed with you! As a mom myself I feel for Sera mom. No mom in the world would want their daughter to be hurt. For Sera mom point of view she knows her daughter very well and she knows that her daughter is suffering a lot and still hoping/waiting for Geon... for mom sacrifices for Sera to become a successful ballerina, in a way its hurting the mom too.... Sera mom, I believe you also love your daughter a lot put aside that she is your adopted daughter....amazing I actually like Sera mom!!

krypticsage said: I can't be the only one who is loving the fact that it was Daniel, yes Daniel, who had the Lollipop painting sent over from France. Him being ignorant of what that painting represents and telling her it brings the "studio to life" was oddly gratifying. The presence of that painting might have just inadvertently set the wheels in motion leading to our OTP's reconciliation. That painting just might be what Gun needed to see to wake up, get his head on straight, and go after the woman he loves once and for all. Mr. Pitt may have just sealed his own fate. Perhaps this is price one pays for being a busybody. 
P.S How can he not see that that is a painting of Gun? It's pretty obvious at first glance who that is(for me anyway), yet he's seen it in a studio for all these years and never made the connection. What gives?

@spideysteve and @fourleafclover:  Now you've got me nervous.  Soulmate ended terribly! (imo) An open ended cliffhanger.  I hope the director won't let the writer do something like that with this story.  I've loved so much of the writing in the drama.  They've been fabulous.  Surely they wouldn't do a Soulmate ending to our snail couple!  :-SS

Guest melcia

cloe said: yes. i noticed too...the writers are brilliant...every little act has meaning..i cant describe how much i love FTLY, i was a fan of FTLY TW's version, but i have to say i love this version much more..like JH said it' s a humane drama, not just a rom-com drama. and of course how JH and JNR are portraying their characters so well, they nailed it perpectly..

Gun and MY are so absorb in trying to do the right thing that they're ignoring FATE. Fate is constantly bringing them together, the accident site, the restaurant, garden and now at MY's studio. They're trying to avoid their issues so much, it's obvious that they're going to crack soon. MY doesn't want to confront Gun because she's afraid to know the truth. Gun doesn't want to tell the truth because he thinks he's protecting MY and her happiness. They really just need to talk it out.

Now I'm liking Daniel Pitt much more! Thank you for helping to bring our couple together and realize their true feelings. MY & LG, please quit passing that lollipop around; your happiness' lie within each other so please just take a bite of it! That goodbye scene at the elevator had too many feels. I really hope that is the last goodbye for them. With fate, it's never goodbye.

the central of their pains are ggaedong..their beloved unborn child..like everyone here..i would like to see before the drama end..another ggaedong for them..pls drama heaven..lets that happens..as i noticed our gun can't really hold his desires toward MY anymore..he want to touch her, kiss her..arhhh poor my gun...i hope in the next episode we can see another rice pounding scene..the real one
:\"> i bet in one try..they will succes..lol..to think again..in just one night our snail couple had ggaedong compared to gun and sr who had a long relationships...and our snail couple will have an award as the fastest baby maker's couple in K-drama..

:D

Guest snailcouplefan

I think the Gun and Sera relationship can't go romantic again.   They have been close for 3 years with no interference from My and nothing has happened.   If they were meant to have reunited they would have.  Yes I see that Sera is still carrying a torch but she seems to be happy with her life,  the only time you really see her that upset is when her mother interferes.   I noticed when she made the comment about not finding anyone as cool as Gun in episode 13 she didn't show that much emotion or longing.   She would like to reunite but I don't feel like its something she can't live without.  She can be around him and be happy and comfortable.  Her mother is the one stirring the pot,  she isn't happy that Sera is happy being a teacher so she is being forceful and trying to push her.   She was the one guiltily them both.   We saw in the past that Sera had little trouble voicing her opinions to Gun.  If she truly wanted him I don't see her sitting back like she is and just doing nothing.