[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

yoeda said: Lmangla said:
she has a mirror on her table?????? hmmm.... usually ladies have a small compact which has a small mirror but an actual mirror on the table?? why would you do that? so you can see who is standing behind you? maybe the office bathroom does not have a mirror?

tumblr_n85ijaDOuX1sim5buo7_250.giftumblr_n85ijaDOuX1sim5buo4_250.gif
Geon you've seen a ghost but not a beautiful girl Small Tip: Close your mouth otherwise flies will fit in. =P~ =P~We all know that you bewitch was seduced by the metamorphosis of MI Young ;));))She is cute kawaiii  :-* :-*

Lmangla said: yoeda said: Lmangla said:
she has a mirror on her table?????? hmmm.... usually ladies have a small compact which has a small mirror but an actual mirror on the table?? why would you do that? so you can see who is standing behind you? maybe the office bathroom does not have a mirror?

Guest mdolphins

@stuartjmz said: @gumi - you actually quoted my post, including  the bit where I specifically said I'm not giving up yet. So your encouragement not to give up yet was perhaps not entirely necessary. :) 
As for changes in the characters, I've seen none in the second lead's, and as I've said many times, that's one of the ones that worries me most

Guest spideysteve

yoeda said: FTLY is first place in internet user rating? sorry if i'm wrong coz like i said bf my Korean is Zero to Nil :)) :))

fiovial said:
One more thing that piqued my curiousity.... Sera always calls Lee Geon as just 'Geon'...no oppa, no chagi(honey), no Geon-ssi. I find it kind of strange since she is much younger than Geon. It just seems rude that she just calls him Geon...but I guess maybe Geon doesn't care? I'm just a bit confused about that.

Guest fiovial

I'm answering my own question here about the OST..hehehe. But here's what I found out about the songs used in episode 2.
1. Megan Lee sang the make over scene song. Dunno the song title name though.2. Baek Ah Yeon sang the song where Geon told Mi Young to forget about last night and to not be too nice..so the farewell song of episode 2. Dunno the song name either.
Jeff Bernat (an R&B singer) is supposed to sing for the OST too but his songs haven't been released yet. Most likely next week.
I'm just being sentimental but can we also have Jo Jang Hyuk sing for this drama. He sang the main song for Successful Story of A Bright Girl so if he sings here it'll be a nice reunion again.

In two episodes I said kyaaaaaaaaaaa :\">:\">Have had a scene massage, shampoo and bed Omo Omo What they lack now I do not know I love the scene, shampoo or have seen the corp geon and above when he pulls his gorgeous shirt =P~=P~  I need a handkerchief my runny nose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JClRK2J3dLw&hd=1

Guest mdolphins

I know we have had a lot of shirtless Jang Hyuk, but can we please see Daniel's abs too!!!!!

Guest kristy5

I am relieved and happy that they didnt stick on to the original version.This one is much funnier and great.Haven't seen both of the leads movies of dramas but I do like them already,I just hope that they will keep this tone for awhile.
Episode 3 please.....