[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I'm still so sleepy and dang! That spoiler pictures hit me like a cold water! I thought they will not go at the same horrid path like the original? But still.............

Did she fall off into a stairs? Because she got braces on her neck? Plus blood? They purposely didn't show the whole body till now huh?

Guest Kdrama-lover

OMG! I think I'm gonna have an indigestion... was having my late lunch when I yearned to take a peek and catch up with the reading so I could post after lunch.. I should not have clicked that 'show' spoiler on my first spoonful coz my jaw just dropped and I just forced the meal into my stomach tearfully.. :(
  I was not prepared YET to see MY in that state and LG feeling devastated.. My heart is still coping up with the upcoming A plot and had hope for the M plot to be a bit later should it become inevitable.. 
  But there seems to be a tiny light at the end of the tunnel.. it's as if LG would only be suffering A in a short time and at least would be there for MY when the M plot happens.
   Lastly, I was reminded of a scene in Thank You wherein JH character tried his best to save GHJ's character, that is, after asking for guidance from his enstranged father.. his father told him that he has to hope for a miracle after he's done his best.  So now I would be holding on for my last hope.. for science and miracle to work hand in hand for our Snail Couple's sake. [-O<  [-O<  [-O< O:-) O:-) 

I didn't watch the TW version and tried my best to not read anything abt that version. I want to be surprise. 
And what a SURPRISE it was when I saw the Spoilers...darn me for clicking it...pfft.

Jang Hyuk's distraught look is heartwrenching, heartbreaking, heart burst, heart...I die.    :(( :((
No neighborhood oppa, surrounding area oppa and all oppa can help me this time.    :((  
And yes, I need toilet rolls for all the crying this week.  

@spideysteve
Thank for those photos! We haven't seen her wear that green skirt yet, right?

EDIT:
Calm now.
For those who have seen the TW version, do you remember how far along was she when the incident happened? She was like 7 months pregnant?

Guest sunshine4ever

It's been 22 pages since I was here which was yesterday's morning *gasps* lol. I tried to browse through and I apologize if this was posted by one of my fellow friends in Choi Jin Hyuk's thread since it didn't seem like booha posted here yet due to her busy schedule.

If you're interested in reading what the fans wrote about Choi Jin Hyuk in the fans club event by Jang Na Ra's fan club at the filming location for FTLY, you can go HERE to read it. Booha translated but I'm not able to transfer now because I didn't read it yet. Not sure if they are appropriate for this thread.)

Translation & comments below credits to @booha at Choi Jin Hyuk Soompi Thread (If taken elsewhere, please credit to booha @ Soompi, thanks.)
The article brought together parody scenes from FTLY. I summarized each section. They made a big hit to the viewers who knew about the history of each actor.
FTLY parody scenes from each actor’s previous project.
1(EP1) Chuno scene: fighting back a fierce dog
Geon tried to dispel an angry dog by waving his jacket but in this action scene, the main theme song ( ‘Change’ – Gloomy’s 30) from ‘Chuno,’ (JH’s major project) was played.
2(EP6) JH’s singing career turning into comedy!   T.J JH scene.
In front of MY’s mom and her friends, Geon showed off his rap skill and became #1 son-in-laws.  While MY and Geon were singing together, there was a karaoke monitor scene showing JH’s T.J project period.    After MY dropped off her mom, MY said “Geon-ssi your rap is good! It’s like Eminem!” Geon responded with “In the past there was some… project..´   In 2000 during his young acting career, JH made a singing activity with a song, ‘Hey Girl.’
3(EP6) The reason Daniel makes a good Pasta?
The scene was about Daniel offering to make a pasta dish for MY.  “You didn’t have diner? Let’s eat then you can go."   “I made some pasta in my former days.”
4(EP10) ‘Volcano High’ Kim Kyung Soo (2001 movie) and ‘Successful Story of a Bright Girl’ Cha Yang Soon.
Are they in the same place? The escaping scene of Geon and MY and another scene, JNR as a school girl with a back ground song ‘Love Song’ by Jo Jang Hyuk.

http://reviewstar.wowtv.co.kr/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10196855

:)>-
Hello, fellow FTLY Lovers!
Let's support this drama all the way by not dropping it and just reading recaps. This is drama afterall as we cant have cutey scenes all the time.As its rating isnt that high with stiff competition from the other 2 in Korea, we the international fans must SUPPORT it thru online viewing in order to boost the Morale of our awesome cast & crew of FTLY.
FTLY FIGHTING ALL THD WAY!

Guest LadyAra

Fated To Love You (MBC) – First Impressions Review

Kaede Jun+ by | Aug 3, 2014 | Recaps and Reviews | 0 comments

fatedtoloveyou_firstimpressions_01

I have to admit, it’s a really strange feeling watching a drama where I know the story already and how it’ll go. This is my first time ever watching a drama where I’ve seen the original and am watching the remake. (Suspicious Housekeeper was a remake, but I had never seen the original Japanese drama so everything was kind of new for me.) It lends a certain level of both boredom and surprise because I know what will happen, and yet I’m watching to see how it will happen. [more]

Guest Kdrama-lover

@ gladys57, YES, I AM WITH YOU IN GIVING MY FULL SUPPORT TO THE DRAMA. 
   anybody else want to pledge full allegiance to FTLY?