[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Something will trigger his memory and then he will see how SeRa manipulated him, in believing that everything is fine, that she came to live with him.

The problem is, that he can get divorced without knowing ever to have been married, as that stupid geek already signed the paper and they just need MY to sign it too and off it goes ... but I do not think Grandma will be all for it and just to think off all the baby-"Junk" they already bought ... that Stokke-Sleepi is not easily hidden ;)

Recently my friend's parents had a major accident... (Both are doing well now) ... 
The father couldn't recognize his own daughter... I guess an accident's trauma can cause a  disoriented phase of the brain... 
But our Gunnie having amnesia..? is it related to the disease? What is the genetic disease anyway? and... I'm happy that MY stays with him during the amnesia phase... maybe SeRa was just an imagination...she might not be there... Since Gun has forgotten MY, he must have imagined that sSeRa was there beside him instead of MY...MY might take care of him... So he might still grow feelings for her.
SeRa just stay home ok? puhlease .. you can return an episode later  ;))

AMNESIA OFFICIAL.

apparently the text preview on MBC today said LG loses memory after Macau, and is confused to see MY related stuffs in his house. 

If this is the scenario...we just have to deal with it.with MY things around the house...does it mean she did not left him? And it is possible the bts stills showing MY bathing Gun will still be shown? Oh..wish the video preview comes out soon..

Thanks @Gumi for sharing the text preview.

Happy 300 amnesia pages! :)) :))i got amnesia of what we talk here until we reach 300 pages. =)) =))
ok, did Geon really hv amnesia or did he just pretended so MY come back to him?MY is very kindhearted and sympathetic woman.

So they really decided to go with amnesia. I sort of expected it but still feel very disappointed. What is it with these recent dramas taking that route? First Trot Lovers now this drama. Wae?!!!   :-w
Edit: My ridiculous scenario may not be too crazy after all. Hahaha!

Guest samasta93

... so... because it seems that his hereditary amnesia thingy is somewhat serious and would need extra effort or miracle to trigger his lost memory back... and I'm not in the mood of watching grandpa Gun going here and there without his sweetie snail..... I think, the best and only effective method is simply "rice-cake making"

It is easy, quick, no extra cost, no pain, satisfaction guaranteed, and burning calories too~

Let them begin! Euheaheaheaheaheaaahaa~

>-)

I will applaud this writer if she/he can still bring funny moments and scenes even though lee gun need to deal with amnesia... I don't know why but my feeling says anything related to lee gun will turn as epic... Lol... \m/ positive... Positive... Hihi...

Guest notesinascale

Amnesia is one of the laziest ways to create tension in a drama and also kind of disrespectful to the viewer. We've already seen them fall in love, we don't need to see that again, we don't have amnesia. :)) Though I will give the writers the benefit of the doubt because they've handled things pretty well so far. For example in Queen Inhyun's man the amnesia storyline was actually handled well and didn't drag the drama down. Maybe it will be the same here. If not... >:/

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this was posted. If it was, my apology. I did skim through some pages but didn't see it.

Some of you who are frequent in this thread may have known that I'm around this thread already. I just wanted to say that I don't want to look like I'm not part of this community in anyway because I tend to say something when I drop off news or anything. But I haven't watched this show yet, so I'm sorry if for some reasons whatever I posted may seem to be not in sync with what's going on in here. I don't usually ship the second lead and/or tend to don't really ship but rather I go by the flow of the script. But you will see me posting things about Daniel's related stuffs because I like Choi Jin Hyuk. I wanted to say hi to everyone who was part of the Emergency Couple thread a while back. :D It's good to see all of you here again and so fast, too, haha and like you I guess I'll flow with the main OTP in here.

And hello to everyone who is new to me, but I'm new to you here. :)

Here is the translation (Making EP9 but not seen:  MY’s choice?)
Translation by @booha @ CJH's Soompi Thread (if translation take elsewhere, please credit to booha @ soompi. Thanks)

http://youtu.be/IeOgv41AqkU
cr to uploader
MY’s choice? (008) [today’s shooting] [ Attending the charity auction, Geon, MY, Daniel]
(012) [Rehearsal starts]  (016) [ MY’s chance to choose between Geon and Daniel]
(018) [she has to choose one?]
(024) [MY ‘I’m going alone.’] (026) (CJH starts to laugh.) [ eu hahaha]
(027)  ( CJH thought something funny from JNR.) [Daniel laughs by MY’s action.]
(033) (Awkward slang) MY ‘ awky awky ~!]
(036) [ Rehearsal one more time! ]   =(dialogue)=   
(056) [MY lost the chance again.] 
(103) (This is unscripted spontaneous act by JH.) [Geon ‘Let’s go.] (Everybody laughs and then CJH reacts by grabbing JNR’s shoulder.)  
(105) (teasing caption)[ Daniel grabs MY thinking MY might walk away with Geon.]
(105) JNR ‘No No It isn’t.’
(110) [Action]
(112)  (?) Daniel says ‘Let’s not act like this. How about asking MY?’ Geon is irritated and says some remark to Daniel. Then at last he agrees to ask MY.  (138) [MY ‘I’m going alone ~]  
(139) (JNR starts laughing again and PDnim responds .) [PDnim ‘what is it ~ ㅋㅋㅋ]   
(144) (JNR says the line is too long.) [MY ‘What should I do?]
(152) (At least JH comes with a different, shorter line.) [Geon ‘How about saying I’ll go in first.’ ‘It could be better.’]
(155) [Geon makes suggestion ~!]
(205)   [Action]

20rQAJu.jpg
XmnWr4N.jpg
ODCUzor.jpg
wmDkFoq.jpg
89g5PEz.jpg
orWhO6q.jpg

Pictures thanks to booha