[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Yeah I think this the start of the misunderstanding between Gun and MY.  Gun will think that MY doesn't care that he was in the hospital but instead she went with Daniel.  MY will misunderstand and think that Gun didn't meet her because he was with Se Ra.

Ok. If, if, if he has to have amnesia. Let him forget everything. Sera, miyoung. Everyone. Then the grandma comes n tell him he's married. So he's introduced to MY who's a stranger to him, but because he lose his memory he thought they married cos of love. That's y MY was taking care of him n washing his hair.. wahaha.. I'll only accept amnesia if it's this way.. else no no no!!!

itzibitzispider said: Well, if SeRa acts like "I told MY, but she chose to leave anyways"And she tells MY, if she calls that Gun said she should not call again
Then we have our seperation, the perfect missunderstanding and the time both will get apart from each other to realize that they are best WITH each other

I just have a feeling that SeRa certainly will seperate them with this kind of deception

I will be so sad if the scriptwriter makes the amnesia thingy or something bad regarding my OTP situation. Like How dare the writer destroy the nest of lovely snail with his snail hair. Okay, five days left and i'm still speechless with the ending. I think they should insert the BGM with QUE SERA SERA meeeh :|

Sunset90 said: itzibitzispider said: Well, if SeRa acts like "I told MY, but she chose to leave anyways"And she tells MY, if she calls that Gun said she should not call again
Then we have our seperation, the perfect missunderstanding and the time both will get apart from each other to realize that they are best WITH each other

I just have a feeling that SeRa certainly will seperate them with this kind of deception

^:)^ @jeonghyang and @thanitab ^:)^

saranghae chingu for your hard work in sharing with us the precious animated gifs. I have been busy clicking to save to re-watch later.

Yup both LG and MY's birthdays fall on the same day. Sera is back with confidence to win LG because of the news article reported the marriage is a fake one. I think later on LG's half brother will be on MY's side. He will grow to like her because of her good and kind personality.

Thanks to all chingu deul that have shared the recaps :) I was too absorbed in watching that my fingers were frozen :))

@tinatrix236 for the recaps @Chelsea's for the still pics and of course thanks to everyone who participated in this thread...I enjoy reading everyone's posts

ruzikie said: I will be so sad if the scriptwriter makes the amnesia thingy or something bad regarding my OTP situation. Like How dare the writer destroy the nest of lovely snail with his snail hair. Okay, five days left and i'm still speechless with the ending. I think they should insert the BGM with QUE SERA SERA meeeh :|