[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

Awww those new pics of the Snail Couple and Neighborhood Oppa are soo cute. How can those 3 whose average age is close to 34 yrs be so cute????

5 1/2 hours to go! We'll be counting on you live recappers! ! Sending the best no lag streaming thoughts to you all!!

fiovial said: Awww those new pics of the Snail Couple and Neighborhood Oppa are soo cute. How can those 3 whose average age is close to 34 yrs be so cute???? 5 1/2 hours to go! We'll be counting on you live recappers! ! Sending the best no lag streaming thoughts to you all!!

itzibitzispider

said: If they are to discuss those divorce papers again ... I bet he wants a better settlement for her, put it in a much further future and let her raise the baby, but her hurt heart will just hear that he wants to get ride of her eventually

I Agree with Gladys57, I myself already watch the Taiwan version of this drama, so as to not spoilt the Korean version, Hope those who already watch the Taiwan version, should stop giving hints and comparing the two, so that those people who does not know the ending yet will enjoy it.

AilynC said: I Agree with Gladys57, I myself already watch the Taiwan version of this drama, so as to not spoilt the Korean version, Hope those who already watch the Taiwan version, should stop giving hints and comparing the two, so that those people who does not know the ending yet will enjoy it.

oooh ooooh ohhh ... OR ... he offers her the free ticket ... she can stay or leave, as long as he has access to the baby ... he wants her to choose him as well, but she get a "leave I want SeRa back" out of thatTHAT makes her being hurt and drowns her sadness in tea ... and so on

Guest spideysteve

I saw this short MV on DC and really loved it. It's only the bridge scene of ep 8 with the song 'Fly Me to the Moon'.

Originally posted here on DC: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=3123

You can click the link if the embedded file doesn't work. ;p

Maybe SR will find out about the divorce settlement and try to convince MY to sign it, believing that LG still loves her, but LG isn't thinking any more about the paper. Nevertheless, MY will give in believing SR because she can't imagine she had been able to win his heart.

Guest spideysteve

PREVIEW FOR EP 9 FOR REAL
:))

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dlove/preview/index.html

What did Mi Young say to Geon at the end. 0__0

I would suggest again for everyone who finds the spoiler tag difficult, just select the text and change its colour. Some people use yellow, but my preference is for white which is completely invisible until highlighted. Or you can "highlight" the text in black, leaving a block that is equally unreadable. Not that we have long to go before spoilers are moot in this Drama anyway. :)