[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

2055lc0.jpg
He said...SeRa yah, let's break up.I am so sorry to bring it up so suddenly like this.No, I am going to end it with her too.Six years....that precious time...I am so sorry to have wasted all these years for you, SeRa. It is not your fault. It is all my fault.So be don't be sad, okay?

oaoh7b.jpg
Sera:     Have you met Geon recently?
MY:    Yes, yesterday.
Sera:    He told me he is breaking up with you. You haven't heard?
MY:    No, not at all. It can't be. Except for the fact that he hasn't recovered his memory, nothing else is different about him.
Sera: What do you think is the reason why Geon doesn't remember that he is married? It is because he wants to forget about it. Even unconsciously, he wants to delete that part of his memory. About the agreement of divorce between you two, Geonnie has changed some of its contents. Since you are being so stubborn, he said he just wants to hand over the baby and be done with it. The baby is needed only for his place in the company. 
w8tdtc.jpg

MY:    This makes no sense. Your dad will not do this, right Gaeddong?
(Urghh, that richard simmons Sera!)  >:P

Sorry, this should be before MY meet Sera...oops!
xm8x9j.jpg
He said...I decided all the contents on either documents are to be null.Can you write up a new document?First: Full custody of the baby between Lee Gun and Kim Mi Young is given to Kim Mi Young.
Second: When the divorce is finalized, an alimony of two billion won is to be given to Kim Mi Young.
Lastly, Lee Gun....in the event of Lee Gun's death, Kim Mi Young and Kim Mi Young's baby will equally inherit all of my fortune.

Guest mywebfoot

@sooyoungdaebak here are the pieces of my heart. Do what you want with it. It's ripped to shreds all over again anyway. That Goennie face at the Goennie Cup scene. It did me in all over again.Thanks to your post I realized that he was crying not just for the present, but for the fact that there WILL be no next year for another present. No more future. :'(

2iazb61.jpg
HE said...You came..What's wrong?Are you not feeling well?Have you eaten yet?Are you hungry?No matter how I look at it, it just doesn't seem to go well in my house.Your role as the daughter in law of my family and as my wife is finished as of today.Please leave.If by any chance you are hesitant because of the baby, then I will completely renounce my parental rights to the baby.I will let you decide what to do with the baby.And I will give you plenty of alimony and child support,

14smvy0.jpg
SHE said...No, I am fine. I'm just a bit tired.I am ok with dinner. You said you have something to say? Let's talk about that first. Is this why you wanted to see me today?
I must have been terribly mistaken. The reason why you lost your memory is because you wanted to forget about me even subconsciously.I couldn't believe it when I was told that.Although you could have forgotten me, I believed that you couldn't possibly forget about our precious baby.I thought you would never do that. This is how I have always been. Always dreaming of things on my own like a fool. Believing in things like a fool. Like a fool, I expected things.In the end, things have come to this. Geonnie sshi, Grandma, my family and even Sera sshi, I only made it hard for them all. 
(MY repeated what Sera had said to her)   :((

Guest psycheros

sooyoungdaebak said:

He said...SeRa yah, let's break up.I am so sorry to bring it up so suddenly like this.No, I am going to end it with her too.Six years....that precious time...I am so sorry to have wasted all these years for you, SeRa. It is not your fault. It is all my fault.So be don't be sad, okay?

20h3ryh.jpg
He said...That's enough. If you get sad and feel sorry for yourself, do you think anybody would even care?I already told you. That no one will be there for you forever.You will have to be strong in this world. Look Kim Mi Young sshi, how long did we stay together?It was only for 3 months.When you can't even forget about such a short period of time like that, how do you ever expect to survive in this world by yourself?Especially with a baby to raise.
She said...There is no need to be so harsh.I've made my decision.Let's call it quits.
2iqbbk3.jpg

168tlog.jpg
She said...I wonder if there is any more happiness left in me.Because I feel like I have used up all my happiness that I've dreamed of.Things that I have never even imagined in my life, all started happening ever since I met you.Bad things became good things. And I became family with the ones who love me.Since it is not like we will ever be seeing each other again, thanks for everything.
He said...Wherever you go, I wish you happiness.Don't think about the past.Think only about what the future will bring.
v3q7i0.jpg

He said...Kim Mi Young sshi, it is not always a good thing to be so nice all the time.Don't cower and stand with confidence.You know that, right?Crazy glue!Heuhahahaha

Guest aaa1188

Sunset90 said: My sis doesn't watch kdramas (she wants to but doesn't have time). 
I've shown her bits of FTLY. (LG going for a job when Daniel comes, photoshoot scene, Que sera sera scene)

In another website, she saw Gong Yoo's pic as someone's profile pic and ask me who it was. 
I was talking about him and telling about the "Crucible" movie... and it struck me! That creepy headmaster was our Octopus... Damn.. 
Really good actor. There I couldn't bear to see his face, here he was cute :P 

---
I've put a pause on rewatching any episode. I like to give it a break before I rewatch, it makes it awesome. 

14kgkl5.jpg
He said...Please save her!Please save her!What is going on?Yes, she is my wife.She is my wife!Don't worry.Everything will be okay.Mi Young sshi...Mi Young sshi...
k0k8qf.jpg

She said...I'm pregnant.Please save my baby.I'm pregnant.Is my baby okay?Please save my baby.I don't care what happen to me.Please save my baby.I can't have anything happen to my baby.Geon...Gaeddongie....

2n011cl.jpgGeon:    How did it go?

Dr Octopus:    It seems that there was a rupture of her stomach.
Geon:    Then what do we have to do?
Dr Octopus: She will need to be operated right away. She will have to be put under general anesthesia. But if we do that, then we will be putting the baby in danger. Since she is still in the early stage of her pregnancy, I think the baby will end up being harmed. But if she doesn't get the surgery now, then she will be in danger too.
Geon:     What do you mean by that?
Dr Octopus:    It means you will have to give one of them up.

33uud7n.jpg
He said...Mi Young sshiMi Young sshi...are you okay?Gaeddongie...errr....(sigh)Gaeddongie is gone.I told him to go.
She said...What about our baby?Our baby is okay, right?Why aren't you answering me?Our baby....is ok, right?No, that is not true.No, it can't be.
126emux.jpg

I begged of you.I didn't care what happened to me.I didn't care what happened to me.I asked to save Gaeddong instead.I begged of you.How am I supposed to go on without my Gaeddong?Please bring back my GaeddongiePlease bring back my Gaeddongie.Please bring back my Gaeddongie.Please bring back my Gaeddongie.I can't go on without my Gaeddongie.Please bring back my Gaeddong.Omma, he isn't making any sense.He said my Gaeddongie is gone.The baby was right in here.Omma, please say it isn't so.
He said...Don't do this, Mi Young sshi...

=(( :((

312h3c8.jpg
He said...Omma, your son is here.I miss you today more than any other days.There is a woman that I really, really like.She is a very strange woman.She is as weird as you are. (chuckles)She is so dainty and frail that I wonder how she is even dealing with all the harshness of this world.I want to give her a warm hug but I don't think I should do that.You know that right, Omma?
1t69ms.jpg
To his father...Long time no see.Long time no see.How was it then?When you gained your memory back, were you afraid like I am that you would lose it again?There is a woman I really like and want to be with but I am so afraid that I might forget who she is and because of that, I can't ask her to be with me.I want to be shameless and selfish because I want to be with her.But I shouldn't do that, right?I shouldn't be like you, Father. 

(Gawd...he wants to be with MY soooo bad. Sob...sob...aigoo)