[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest aaa1188

Here we go... the "notorious" Goodbye my love at the background when Gunnie is waking up... looking at a woman coming in from the door and MY and DP is looking at each other... ahhhhh.....I wish it's Wednesday already......
it's been a pleasure my chingku... I would not have watched this epi again without you lovely people by my side..... 

I do not like Daniels sort-off confession, but I like that he tells MY the truth and that he dislike her getting used like this over and over and over again ... in my book he uses the wrong words and the wrong situation, but still MY needs to stick up for herself and in Daniel she has a guardian angel ...

arghh how can i wait for a week ? i think the next episodes will be more painfull for our snail couple
thank you for all recappers..you guys are jjanggggg...thank you for being with me tonight i really appreciate it..i love yo guys, i love this thread so much..and see you tomorrow
:x..i have to go..my hubby is calling me
:\">

Guest lovelyjen

@sooyoungdaebak for example:
sooyoungdaebak said: SHE said...I felt stupid.I've never felt that way before.I've never felt the greed to have something for myself like that before.Gunnie sshi, without even realizing it myself, the nicer you are to me, I became greedy.If I go on like this, I felt that perhaps Gaeddong and I might be able to stay with you.And then, just like other people, I can wish for ordinary happiness.So I kept dreaming of something impossible. But now I understand clearly.I'm nothing but an uninvited guest who only became an interruption in your life.I've always been a nuisance.Lee Geon sshi, let's call it quits. I think it's right that we stop here. 

Guest iwantbigfoot

Thank you so much @cleo,  @aaa1188  @ only1khj and @itzibitzspider for the recaps!!!  :x You guys are so adorable and funny!  I had missed you too yesterday, Ms itzibitzspider...no countdown, cheerleading and the end. 
Off to work now...yeah

See, I can't dislike Daniel no matter how I tried. I dislike Sera more than him. I've always enjoyed Daniel's banter with Geon. It's like Daniel telling Geon, "I got my eyes on you, Buddy." He keeps Geon on his toes. And the fact that Daniel is nice to MY doesn't settle well with Geon.       :))
Btw, ep 10 during MY omma came to drag MY away, I literally yell at Geon to do something!! Anything!! The fact that he looks weak and hopeless confused me. And then after watching ep 11, I understood why he kinda "space out" in that moment. His brain must have not work right while his heart is telling him to go after MY. Poor Geon. That is the beginning of the upcoming dry years without MY. 

Guest lovelyjen

sooyoungdaebak said: See, I can't dislike Daniel no matter how I tried. I dislike Sera more than him. I've always enjoyed Daniel's banter with Geon. It's like Daniel telling Geon, "I got my eyes on you, Buddy." He keeps Geon on his toes. And the fact that Daniel is nice to MY doesn't settle well with Geon.       :))
Btw, ep 10 during MY omma came to drag MY away, I literally yell at Geon to do something!! Anything!! The fact that he looks weak and hopeless confused me. And then after watching ep 11, I understood why he kinda "space out" in that moment. His brain must have not work right while his heart is telling him to go after MY. Poor Geon. That is the beginning of the upcoming dry years without MY. 

@lovelyjen: Thank you for sharing the translations! Oh wow, amazing how words are translated differently. Made me want to learn Korean language just so that I could understand what they're saying. Me envy Korean speakers.  :)
Edit: After episode 12, I start to not care much about Daniel...     :))   I just want Geon to have his woman back. 

Guest lovelyjen

My favorite quote is coming next week!!!!!!!!!!!! (points to sig)

I would love to see @sooyoungdaebak 's version of that quote

Guest psycheros

aaa1188 said:

MY is updating her Kedongie diary... I love this about the show... part of the plot for future Gunnie to know how much MY loves him and how her feelings grow and develop.... 

FYI, about the Bibles scene, they used one instrumental ost from 2009 famous historical drama "Queen Seon Deok" (I'm a fan of this drama). But it seems like no one realized it or put it into the list of FTLY's background music parodies *LOL* Yet I always find it hillarious :D

Guest Kdrama-lover

@aaa1188‌ , @cloe , @itzibitzispider‌ , @only1khj‌ , @sooyoungdaebak‌ , thanks to you all for the recaps for tonight's episode! You are all so DAEBAK! ^:)^ I can not do recaps bcoz my eyes juz can't get off the screen, they keep glued to uri Snail Couple, ottokhaji?!? :(( so I'll juz let you gals do what you do best.. ;)

@lovelyjen‌ , @TinaA , @klondile‌ , see you all again next Wednesday!

@everyone , GROUP HUGS FROM NOW ON TILL THE LAST FEW EPISODES! We all need it. >:D< :-bd

Saranghae Chingu deuli! :x

Guest aaa1188

psycheros said:

aaa1188 said:

MY is updating her Kedongie diary... I love this about the show... part of the plot for future Gunnie to know how much MY loves him and how her feelings grow and develop.... 

@aaa1188:  The elders had just dropped a bomb at that meeting, so I think LG is not @ the top of his game. Also, his possible disease is being triggered by all of the pressure building around him, so he's slower with reacting to what's going. He's trying to figure out how the contract that's been hidden away in his mancave got discovered? By whom? How is he going to protect KMY? What is he going to tell Omma?  Is Halmoni going to be alright? He's just heard KMY confess her love for him. His snail is being dragged off and beaten by her mom. He's weak and tired, empty and numb.  Maybe it wasn't reluctance, but by the time he collected his thoughts and processed through them, the moment for explaining had passed, and the following events just kept piling up on each other.

Guest Kdrama-lover

@only1khj‌ , nae mar-i! You hit bullseye on this. We were given subtle hints like Sec. Tak noticed LG somewhat tired or lack of sleep which LG quickly dismissed, and I remembered earlier posts about "blue b*lls" ;)

If there's one good thing I could think of from the elders prosecution, that is MYs courage/boldness to profess her feelings towards LG. ;) :x

:-bd :-bd