[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

OT: You know how people will explore Europe for a month during summer school break. I think I will spend a month explore S.Korea instead. The more I watch the variety shows/dramas, I realized it's a beautiful country. Love the nature and how much the citizens take care of the environment. Not to mention their food too. I rarely hear people say anything negative about their holiday in S.Korea. 
Working on the He said/She said right now. Will post soon. Can't wait! 

cloe said: The photo shoot is tooo cute for words. Uri snail couple looks so young and adorable..daniel pitt appears, and uri gunnie doesn't like it,, I always love this bgm.everytime I listened this song, I've got excited,, :x

only1khj said: @sooyoungdaebak:  You've got a fun job ahead of you this week on he said/she said!  Some of the best dialogues in the series.
@songielove: Those episodes we've stayed away from, because they make our hearts tremble are upon us...ottoke? We'll have to take courage and be brave. I'm tearing up just typing this out.  Be brave, little hearts! :-SS

Guest Kdrama-lover

maybe she just asked KMY's former company....they shouldn't give out personal info that easily, but then that leak of personal info still happens everywhere. I mean, it is a country where police give out victim's address to culprit when he says "I want to go apologize"...(yup it was ridiculous). So I guess Sera knowing MY's number is still within the realm of possibility :P

@gumi , your reply lead the lightbulb in my head to lit up;

It may be that SR's bff mentioned to her about the charity event that happened in episode 8 and her bff managed to exchange numbers with the jerk Lawyer Min from whom SR consequently acquired MYs mobile number.. ;)

Guest Kdrama-lover

@lord_jedi‌ , thank you for sharing! You're so timely as I am exploring YT for the BGMs used in this awesome drama., that's why I got that feeling to take a peek here, haha! :-bd

I think you might have missed some like the song Daniel sang for MY and 1 more that slipped out ofy mind when I got too excited going through your list, haha! I'll let you know when it comes back to me later.;).

@sooyoungdaebak:  You've got a fun job ahead of you this week on he said/she said!  Some of the best dialogues in the series.

@songielove: Those episodes we've stayed away from, because they make our hearts tremble are upon us...ottoke? We'll have to take courage and be brave. I'm tearing up just typing this out.  Be brave, little hearts! :-SS

@onlykhj‌ T___T You're right. I still have yet to rewatch those episodes after the first time, but that tells me so much too. Everything has left such a deep, deep mark within me that I'm still able to talk about them without having to go back, like we had just seen it yesterday. Honestly though, I don't know if I can do it yet.. But himnae!! The time has come!! We'll comfort one another!..*cries* And I agree, I'm so looking forward to sooyoungdaebak's compilations with beautiful screencaps to go along. *fighting fighting!

@getreal48, Aweeee. That's all I can do. T_T So many feelings..Enjoy and share more!♡

//Edit. @onlykhj‌ I love that orange is used so much. Happy times! It really made me wonder if the stylist was a Shinhwa Changjo. Actually, I'll just believe it for myself. :P

Guest mywebfoot

Dog Poopie is actually a pretty common nickname..not for this generation, but in the past when they did believe having crude name will help the kids grow healthy, because ghosts who take away little kids won't pay much attention to crude names, Dog Poopie sounds like it was a common option :P

We have that here too. Hokkien Chinese believe in 'bad' names to scare demons away. The name of choice here is 'Chao Babi' which means 'stinky pig'. Hey it's all in the tone I guess. Wonder what fetus nickname did the twins have.... LOL

Guest rxthien

In just a few days being away, my fingers are tired from stamping "awesome" on your posts.

I feel so fortunate to be in the same house with you guys, Sista, Sista!.
@sweettspy, what a fantastic video! I enjoyed every minute of it! You captured the essence of MY and LG so well.

@mywebfoot, what can I say! Your fanfic made my womanhood pulsing!!!
I seriously thought, I read your last word as..."Reentry"...Oh my Ghost!!!

This house sure has lots of gifted people!!

Guest mywebfoot

LOL @rxthien Too Much Information! 
@lowieblueme @tweeks @chelseaS ;) glad u enjoyed it.
@aaa1188 take your time. Just don't do it at work. I've received numerous complaints of a threat to work/homework :)
@oatshin - hmmm… I didn't even think of that. Probably unconscious connection, but yes, that's a great parallel. I was only trying to illustrate a sense of boldness for Mi Young that comes from the confidence of being loved and secure. Thanks of feedback!

We have that here too. Hokkien Chinese believe in 'bad' names to scare demons away. The name of choice here is 'Chao Babi' which means 'stinky pig'. Hey it's all in the tone I guess. Wonder what fetus nickname did the twins have.... LOL

Yes, I believe it's all in the tone, how you say it...haha. Said sweetly, it sounds like a term of endearment. ;)

Honestly, i still can't believe that such a sweet-sounding GD-ie really mean dog poop in Korean.

Lol.

Guest psycheros

I was thinking about the opening scene. Is there a reason for the overly dramatic hair washing other than to illustrate how passionately Gun felt about his company's products? I actually started the show and was like "Erm.. The hair... The crazy laugh.. What the??" And then the shampoo bit made me stop watching altogether. I'm glad I gave the show a second try though.

The TW version started more mildly with Xin Yi running into work with coffee. But it makes sense that the remake started with Gun: firstly to differentiate itself from the original and secondly, because even though the Snail couple are the main characters, the central figure is Gun.

Also the firing of the model showed that he was harsh on his employees at first? But he's softened because after leaving the Papa Baby shoot, Secretary Tak comments he's hasn't give out any dismissal compensation to staff in the past 3 years.

Guest mywebfoot

Which spurs my curiousity...

Is it common in Korea to have a fetus' name for one's baby???

Not really done in my country. :)

I totally named mine. Not quite as exotic as Dog Poopie, but yeah. A cute name.

@psycheros
I was really weirded out by the opening scene too. I almost stopped watching right then and there, but I continued under the pleadings of my friend. Haha. Well, I'm really glad I did, but that still doesn't make the opening scene any less weird for me. lol.

But yes, I think the firing of the model was a depiction of how much Geon had changed from Before Mi Young to After Mi Young. However, I also think that Geon's main issue with the female model was that she had a problem with the products itself. She didn't think it was good enough to use on her hair, which was an insult to both his product and his company. With the Papa Baby shoot, the error was only in the way that the baby was held, which can be easily corrected. The advertised product was still well respected and the guy was also respectful to the entire staff. Still, the majority of Geon's change took place because of Mi Young, so the way he worked had changed as well.

Guest mywebfoot

psycheros

said: I was thinking about the opening scene. Is there a reason for the overly dramatic hair washing other than to illustrate how passionately Gun felt about his company's products? I actually started the show and was like "Erm.. The hair... The crazy laugh.. What the??" And then the shampoo bit made me stop watching altogether.