[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest pinkbunny2014

finally went through the FTLY soompi award threads, thank you so much @ayame for such hardwork. I enjoyed every single award!! We now have Old Goodbye to look forward to...but but but but what happens after that????? How long do we have to wait before we can see them again?  :(

I'm amazed at how Old Goodbye couple feels nothing like our Snail couple....I mean, it's same actors, they practically look the same, but they feel like totally different people now.
I kinda like how their dynamics is different now and it's ChaeHee dragging SooHyuk around...and it's her who proposes as well! She's the one to give him a ring and say "Let's get married. I will become the best photographer in the world and feed you." Oh my, what a woman! Love the way she grabs his hand and drags around too lol.
I'm happy that the trailer seems to have some cute and lovey dovey scenes as well as sad scenes....i mean, if u are gonna make me cry, u should at least compensate me with lovey dovey scenes, right....

Guest psycheros

@Ayame, you are awesome for juggling school with the FTLY awards, and all the last minute backstage craziness you mentioned was not obvious.. Thanks for running it!Think some of the votes were split because there were quite a few nominees in some categories, but guess the show had just too many award-worthy moments to choose from, which is a good thing!There were some shockers though: I was surprised that the full-length Gun body shot lost out to the Jeju neck-kissing. And the best villain was Sera's friend who apparently made quite an impact in her 2 brief appearances vs Mama Yong or Mr Park.
----I am currently watching Midas and there are 2 similar scenes:The Midas male lead Do Hyun meets his estranged ex-fiance Jung Yeon at a cafe. He runs in pretty happy to see her, but is shot down by her as well.Another scene is this one:89hcVCE.jpg
He even adjusts her blanket, like FTLY. But the "watching each other sleep" trope has been done in other dramas as well. So who knows if this was intentional or not.

Guest Kdrama-lover

@curioserand‌ , :-h Seems like you've acquired the LG laugh pretty well..:)) GREATU! GREATU! GREATU! me juz glad to make you laugh! ;):))

Guest psycheros

The show is consistent in using hands as a way of illustrating character bonding. I've already talked before about Mi Young holding Gun and Daniel's hands in their respective cars, so I won't go into that further.qeg4jFo.jpg0Bjifn0.jpg
Gun tries to tug the ring off Mi Young's finger as it is supposed to be Sera that is wearing it ie Sera is the one he is planning to marry. He yanks it away, not bothering to thank her for helping him retrieve the ring, and not caring that he is hurting Mi Young in the process, only wanting to get it OFF HER FINGER! 6Sm2qwt.jpg
The hand imagery also extends to Mum as well. Mum unwittingly punishes Gun for the above scene: She wrenches Gun's hand when warning him to take good care of her daughter, otherwise there will be hell to pay. nPPQpo9.jpgvYaQ9TS.jpgThen when she sees that Gun is not mistreating Mi Young, she holds onto his hand and even caresses his face.yGZVXZR.jpgShe even allows him to call her Mother and acknowledges him as her "son". (Sidenote: I forgot to mention it during the rewatch, but it's fitting that Gun's GOD rap is about a son and his mother.)
After the press conference, Mi Young grabs onto Gun's hands to show that she is there for him and will always be there to support him no matter what happens.BZk9z0a.jpgHe thinks he is unworthy of her, but by the end of the scene he starts to realize that he can believe in and depend on her. The last shot of the scene is him taking her hand, trusting in her to be his partner from now on.xjVKwyB.jpg

Guest lowieblue_me

...Hello @Everyone... its good to be back, I've been away for some days off, and suddenly forgot my password, but it is still the same me - :)
...Thanks Guys for keeping this thread kicking as always and I've had tones to read and ponder again...
...and Oh Oh Oh ... the OLD GOODBYE makes me really crazy! .... this time even if its One Act Only, I think everyone of us here will again ask for another and another and another team up for theJJANG Couple..... words are not enough how to describe their MAGIC ...it is still the same, the feels the looks whoever their characters are.... CHEMISTRY is AMAZING as always...
... :) :) Have a good day @Everyone!!!! 

Just found a picture in twitter about Jang Nara sii at Mr Baek presscon.she looks so pretty with her hairsyle&outfit :-bd

i'm curious if there will be a presscon for Old Goodbye?? I know it's just one act drama but i would really happy if i could see Jang Hyuk sii&Jang Nara sii talking about their new project at the presscon :)>-

@psycheros: My favorite hand holding scene is when LG asks KMY if she wants to see his office.  She's following behind because she doesn't want to embarrass the CEO.  LG tells her to not walk behind him but beside him and takes her hand.  SWOON!  :x

Hello everyone! I just remember today about FTLY awards, though the awards was yesterday so I back read it already
Woah, congrats to the winners!! =D> =D>
Thanks to @ayame for the hardwork and awesome photoshop skills ^:)^ ^:)^

From list of winners, from 38 categories, probably about 25-27 of my choices get the most vote...
Reading the awards makes me back to the memories few months ago when watching this kdrama. One of the best kdramas this year and Snail Couple definitely one of the best couples!
So happy JH and JNR reteamed again for "Old Goodbye"
FTLY and Snail Couple Jjang!! :-bd :-bd

Just found a picture in twitter about Jang Nara sii at Mr Baek presscon.she looks so pretty with her hairsyle&outfit :-bd

i'm curious if there will be a presscon for Old Goodbye?? I know it's just one act drama but i would really happy if i could see Jang Hyuk sii&Jang Nara sii talking about their new project at the presscon :)>-

There won't be one for a one-act drama. So unfortunately, nope.

Guest esmeemily

I saw comment in baidu say JH asked Shin Ha Kyun (JNR's male lead in new drama) to take care of JNR well. is it true guys??? ..I did watch the video but don't know Korean at all. is it true? so sweet of JH ..they're so close to the extent have become family and support each other.

Old Goodbye trailer looks so good ..there's smth with the color makes it looks like a movie than a usual drama. JH&JNR really have explosive chemistry together even the trailer is just 40 seconds their chemistry is so palpable ..can't wait!!!

Guest psycheros

only1khj said: @psycheros: My favorite hand holding scene is when LG asks KMY if she wants to see his office.  She's following behind because she doesn't want to embarrass the CEO.  LG tells her to not walk behind him but beside him and takes her hand.  SWOON!  :x