[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Kdrama-lover

Haha! Lemme pour some of this champagne I'm sipping right on her face! :)) =)) ;) She won? I thought Lawyer Min would.. But she could mention him in her acceptance speech, HUEHAHA HAHA HA! :D:)) =)) >:)

;) :x

Guest Kdrama-lover

Wow! I remember voting for Ep 13 for LG's favorite outfit! \:D/

@jhusili‌ , yup I agree with you! Don't want to get associated with someone of that character.. :P

Guest Kdrama-lover

Voting results for Favorite MY's Outfit category is so revealing.. I, myself found it a bit hard to choose.. Well, with the variety and number of awesome outfits she wore, it's no wonder! Still, most of her outfits are awesome ;) :x :-bd

Guest Kdrama-lover

Daniel's outfit category seems to be so divided also in terms of votes! Well, the man looked gorgeous in almost all of the outfits.. \:D/ ;)

Guest jhusili

Kdrama-lover said: Voting results for Favorite MY's Outfit category is so revealing.. I, myself found it a bit hard to choose.. Well, with the variety and number of awesome outfits she wore, it's no wonder! Still, most of her outfits are awesome ;) :x :-bd

I think I voted for episode 15 for Gun (the accidental site meeting),as I looove that blue-blue suite , but as with MYs outfits I found it hard and did not matter as I liked most of them either way ... just not that barthrobe-cardigan ....

As for Sera and Daniel .. I just picked one as I did not really care ... they were all dressed well, thought MYs damily had a lack off fashion sense ;)

Guest Kdrama-lover

Wow, I got 1 right, episode 1! :P:D I thought Sera really looked her best as a ballerina! Well, she has a great figure that's why the votes were so scattered in many episodes.. She is gorgeous. \:D/

Guest jhusili

@itzibitzispider 
You don't like the cardi-blanket? We have a fanclub on twitter dedicated solely to worship of that all purpose clothing that Oppa loves on & offscreen. 
Yep, we be a little cuckoo but it's all Oppa's fault!

Guest Kdrama-lover

Waaahhh! Lollipop Man lost by a Small Margin! Lucky you, @jhusili‌ .. Okay, you won! No hard feelings, I am happy for you.. \m/ :P:D;) >:D< <:-P ;)