[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

onnififi said:

Btw sooyoungdaebak, I have a confession here. Nowadays whenever I come into this thread and saw your name and your post,  my heart start to skips!! You know why? Sorry to be off topic here...its bcos I'm watching the recent drama My Spring Day and Soo Young is in it. Love...love her so much. She is the most awesome/brilliant idol actress. Thumb up to all the people whose name is Soo Young!  :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest Kdrama-lover

Pengsan_zpsf1sets7w.gif

I believe this is the most painful scene for JH #-o re-watching the scene even for the nth time is still very difficult for me.

I don't know, what about that scene in episode 13 where he is basically stalking MY? and he doesn't look where he is going and falls pretty hard.

@lovelyjen , what I meant is the impact of that fall upon his head.. It was the head part of JH that did get the first contact on the asphalt., thus has received the shock /pain before his whole body fell on the ground.

Gun takes several falls ... so as we all know JH has to keep falling for one scene at least twice or 10times, to make the director happy ;) ... so just imagine JH taking all those falls is painful BUT ... falling on the street, playing unconscious is the worst because he is in full frame and can't hold back to soften the blow on his head or it would look so fake to the audience ... 

@itzibitzispider‌ , now thinking about your insight., makes me wish it was a "take-one scene"! [-O< I wouldn't ever want to see this in any of the "NGs" in the Director's Cut DVD

[-O<

THANK YOU everyone for appreciating and liking and loving the He said/She said!  I got my translations from DramaFever. I tried my very best to copy word by word (I did skip "unimportant" words)  I don't know Hangul so if there is a mistake or mistakes, miane. Blame DramaFever, okay?  :-bd =))   I laughed a lot on today's episode and I also shed tears. 
Geon and MY are simply precious. My heart hurts for them. Hurts with them too. Btw, you guys should listen to Geon's husky voice after the kiss at the beginning of ep 10.Omg!! So salivating-swoon worthy-butterflies in my tummy worthy... \m/Especially when he said, "Mi Young sshi....Jjang!" and then he laughs...Ommoyaaaa...so JH kinda laugh.  @-) =P~ 8-X
What I noticed:MY has one leg slightly bent while kissing Geon in the beginning. (Far camera shot)Geon literally sucking the life out of MY in that kiss.  (lucky NaRa)Geon helped MY to get up from sitting at the stairs. (What a gentleman)Geon called his wild side a Bastard cos it stayed for 3 hours! (LOL)At the end of today's episode when Geon open his eyes & saw SeRa instead of MY, he frown. I thought I heard him say, "Wth is this richard simmons doing here?" (Oh wait, that was what my mind said...haha.)
2rh1h1x.jpg
:x

sooyoungdaebak said: THANK YOU everyone for appreciating and liking and loving the He said/She said!  I got my translations from DramaFever. I tried my very best to copy word by word (I did skip "unimportant" words)  I don't know Hangul so if there is a mistake or mistakes, miane. Blame DramaFever, okay?  :-bd =))   I laughed a lot on today's episode and I also shed tears. 
Geon and MY are simply precious. My heart hurts for them. Hurts with them too. Btw, you guys should listen to Geon's husky voice after the kiss at the beginning of ep 10.Omg!! So salivating-swoon worthy-butterflies in my tummy worthy... \m/Especially when he said, "Mi Young sshi....Jjang!" and then he laughs...Ommoyaaaa...so JH kinda laugh.  @-) =P~ 8-X
What I noticed:MY has one leg slightly bent while kissing Geon in the beginning. (Far camera shot)Geon literally sucking the life out of MY in that kiss.  (lucky NaRa)Geon helped MY to get up from sitting at the stairs. (What a gentleman)Geon called his wild side a Bastard cos it stayed for 3 hours! (LOL)At the end of today's episode when Geon open his eyes & saw SeRa instead of MY, he frown. I thought I heard him say, "Wth is this richard simmons doing here?" (Oh wait, that was what my mind said...haha.)

:x

Guest esmeemily

whoaaaaaah I'm sad with the fact Jang Nara has moved on this soon from FTLY. Maybe the script of her new drama is really really that interesting.. her new role is really really challenging, and stuff. but didn't JNR consider how about FTLY fans? it's just a month after FTLY has aired and will be at the same slot like FTLY on MBC and will be the one of competitors for FTLY in MBC awards later ..geez I feel so sad. I want Jang Nara took some months at least before new drama so that her reunion with Jang Hyuk after the freakin' 12 year would be way more memorable and special for fans. I can take it if it is a movie ..but a drama with 20 episodes right after her strong chemistry with Jang Hyuk and the awesome FTLY.. I can't ..really =((

Guest TinaA1430294419

esmeemily said: whoaaaaaah I'm sad with the fact Jang Nara has moved on this soon from FTLY. Maybe the script of her new drama is really really that interesting.. her new role is really really challenging, and stuff. but didn't JNR consider how about FTLY fans? it's just a month after FTLY has aired and will be at the same slot like FTLY on MBC and will be the one of competitors for FTLY in MBC awards later ..geez I feel so sad. I want Jang Nara took some months at least before new drama so that her reunion with Jang Hyuk after the freakin' 12 year would be way more memorable and special for fans. I can take it if it is a movie ..but a drama with 20 episodes right after her strong chemistry with Jang Hyuk and the awesome FTLY.. I can't ..really =((

Guest TinaA1430294419

It could be a good decision for her, careerwise.  Sometimes, when people have that much chemistry together, audiences don't want to see them with anyone else, so if she does another show righty away and people like it  (and if he does the same) then maybe they can - hopefully - pair up again soon and still keep their acting independence.

Hope that made sense!

Guest Kdrama-lover

whoaaaaaah I'm sad with the fact Jang Nara has moved on this soon from FTLY. Maybe the script of her new drama is really really that interesting.. her new role is really really challenging, and stuff. but didn't JNR consider how about FTLY fans? it's just a month after FTLY has aired and will be at the same slot like FTLY on MBC and will be the one of competitors for FTLY in MBC awards later ..geez I feel so sad. I want Jang Nara took some months at least before new drama so that her reunion with Jang Hyuk after the freakin' 12 year would be way more memorable and special for fans. I can take it if it is a movie ..but a drama with 20 episodes right after her strong chemistry with Jang Hyuk and the awesome FTLY.. I can't ..really =((

Feeling the same way like you @esmeemily‌ ., I am feeling torn with this latest news; I love FTLY so much that it would be very hard for me to accept this. My hopes to see our dear OTP in the year-end awards is now in jeopardy, yet I want to embrace and wish well for the new drama uri Snail Princess is taking. Why oh why, MBC?

@mustarinibellaV, I remembered seeing that leg bent on Princess Diaries movie. To me Geon looked like a Prince and MY looked like a Princess. Also I think women did it cos the kiss feels so nice and she feels like she's floating in the air. Or, it could be that he kiss her senseless till she needs him as a support.      :)Other examples can get byeontae...lol.    :))

I think they aren't kissing in the faraway shot.  I think they are posed like that.  It's a very beautiful shot though...except for LG's flowing locks. :))
@sooyoungdaebak: thank you and kamsahamnida for your labor of love on the he said/she said comments.  Great to wake up to here in the States. :x
Only 30 minutes until episode 11...I'm scared...I keep reminding myself, "it ends well, it ends well, it ends well".  Gonna be hating on SR today! But will love her misery after LG sees the lollipop and runs away from her!

Guest mywebfoot

j0lmo5.jpg

He said...
Manager Tak, right now I can't pay attention to those things. I can take care of all those issues in due time.

But there is something that I must take care of right now.
It is my snail's birthday today. 
I can't sit around and do nothing.

This just made me remember that his final will includes a stipulation that the Kim Mi Young foundation celebrate her birthday every year, meticulously. :'( it was the day they separated and due to circumstance he missed celebrating her birthday with her. So it seems connected that he made sure that when he was gone, it would

be celebrated.... I wonder if that implies he celebrated her birthday every year that she was in Paris too? Oh.... That's beautiful sad.

I wonder what would LG's reaction have been if KMY had been there when he came to instead of SR? 
SR must have some good social connections.  She must be a secret spy.  How did she get KMY's phone number in episode 9, and then how is she the first person LG sees when he wakes up in the hospital? 
The opening OST is too beautiful.  

esmeemily said: whoaaaaaah I'm sad with the fact Jang Nara has moved on this soon from FTLY. Maybe the script of her new drama is really really that interesting.. her new role is really really challenging, and stuff. but didn't JNR consider how about FTLY fans? it's just a month after FTLY has aired and will be at the same slot like FTLY on MBC and will be the one of competitors for FTLY in MBC awards later ..geez I feel so sad. I want Jang Nara took some months at least before new drama so that her reunion with Jang Hyuk after the freakin' 12 year would be way more memorable and special for fans. I can take it if it is a movie ..but a drama with 20 episodes right after her strong chemistry with Jang Hyuk and the awesome FTLY.. I can't ..really =((

SR, go away! KMY asks her, "What does Dr. Octopus say?" and SR answers, "That I have to keep a close eye on him." Chincha?  You?  All by yourself?  He gave you the responsibility?  Why was he even saying anything about LG's medical condition to you?  Isn't that stuff private and only disclosed to those on your permission paper?
SR asks a "favor" of KMY:  for her to stay away since LG doesn't remember her nor the marriage.  [-X  Oh, no you didn't!
I'm glad KMY ignores her.  

Why doesn't KMY tell her mom what's happened with LG?
"So after I fainted that thing that happens frequently in movies and dramas, memory loss, I'm in that state?" :D I love how the writers are kinda winking at the audience here by poking fun at themselves.  

Guest psycheros

Why didn't Dr Octopus tell Mi Young about the HD when Gun was hospitalized? Isn't she entitled to know as his legal guardian, rather than Sera or Secretary Tak? She was in his office... How did he explain the amnesia to her - it happened because of stress?

LG is a passionate man.  I think it's telling that in all of his interactions that we are shown with SR, he's never once tried to kiss her.  He always goes for the hug.  He's just asked SR about Macau and believes she accepted his proposal.  He hugs her.  If that was KMY...
He only forgets since Macau...
"What kind of fate is this?  I see you again, Dog Ring."
"But why do you keep appearing in front of my eyes? Do you know someone at this hosptial?" (LG) "Yes. There is." (KMY)