[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@gumi and the rest of the team Thank You again and again. The message book look so cool and so warm filled with those messages and i really hope he read it. Also seeing my message in korean and with that adorable cartoon next to it, i roll in cuteness here.

thank you for those our snail's recent pics,..those are so lovely
:x..uri snail looks so fresh and pretty like always. i always noticed jang nara is pretty and cute before FTLY, and i just realized after i watch FTLY, she's absolutely so beautiful, and judging from her interviews, and the bts's exactly like JH said, she also so beautiful inside..her smiles are so cute
:x..and the husband snail of course looks so handsome, he looks like just woke up from deep sleeps.lol, i always love his side profile..so gorgeous..

i'm watching their previous drama SSOBG, and i'm still in ep 12..indeed, they looks so young back then, not much changed on JNR, but JH looks so different .if i'm not watched FTLY, i would never know he acted in SSOBG cuz i never know/ heard about that drama before , maybe it's quite hard to me to recognize him as jang hyuk..lol..dont misunderstand me,,i told you he is still handsome back then, but idk,,he more looks like jang geun suk in my eyes..lol, especially in this gift..
ssbg_proposal.gif?w=500
cr: to owner
even though in SSOBG their interactions are lack of skinships, but still i can really feel their chemistry, and more praises for their actings, indeed they are such a great actor/actress..love them
:x

Doing something different today
I rewatch FTLY ... why is it, when in Korean drama someone get's shocked/scared they are startled and say "Oh you scared me" or something like that ... I would just scream from the top of my lungs or flinch ... my kids jump into the air like 1m off the ground ;) and scream ... 

itzibitzispider said: Doing something different today
I rewatch FTLY ... why is it, when in Korean drama someone get's shocked/scared they are startled and say "Oh you scared me" or something like that ... I would just scream from the top of my lungs or flinch ... my kids jump into the air like 1m off the ground ;) and scream ... 

Guest psycheros

gumi said:I love how Jang Hyuk always looks so nice and warm and gentle and shy and quiet and almost timid, whereas when he is in his characters he can be as fierce, wacky, or flamboyant as he wants.

Guest TinaA1430294419

I've been watching "Midas" and I'm up to the part where he broke up with his fiancee and is leaving for the US; in the previews he has a new hairstyle which makes him look like a diferent person, much like in FTLY, after his breakup with MY.  I remember in "Chuno" the same thing happened after he lost the woman he loved (though in that case it was a complete transformation).  Was this just coincidence or did JH have some influence about this?  Maybe from an actors point of view he thought it would be more effective if he looked different to not only signify the passage of time but also the changes in the characters' lives?  I've seen other shows where there were major life changes but the actors still looked the same, so I'm just curious about this.

cloe said: thank you for those our snail's recent pics,..those are so lovely
:x..uri snail looks so fresh and pretty like always. i always noticed jang nara is pretty and cute before FTLY, and i just realized after i watch FTLY, she's absolutely so beautiful, and judging from her interviews, and the bts's exactly like JH said, she also so beautiful inside..her smiles are so cute
:x..and the husband snail of course looks so handsome, he looks like just woke up from deep sleeps.lol, i always love his side profile..so gorgeous..

i'm watching their previous drama SSOBG, and i'm still in ep 12..indeed, they looks so young back then, not much changed on JNR, but JH looks so different .if i'm not watched FTLY, i would never know he acted in SSOBG cuz i never know/ heard about that drama before , maybe it's quite hard to me to recognize him as jang hyuk..lol..dont misunderstand me,,i told you he is still handsome back then, but idk,,he more looks like jang geun suk in my eyes..lol, especially in this gift..

cr: to owner
even though in SSOBG their interactions are lack of skinships, but still i can really feel their chemistry, and more praises for their actings, indeed they are such a great actor/actress..love them
:x

Another translation of Tenasia's article:
2ikwtgi.jpg

Q. Lee Geon character has oddly rise up among recent dramas, he seems similar to Japanese anime characters. However in dramas, there are also some subtle and plain characters. As an actor, what type of character is more comfortable to play?

A. After acting for so many years, whether I should go look for a character that is fits me or I should create a character, until now, I am still not sure which way is correct. In the end it seems like the old problem “does the chicken come first, or the egg come first”. Recently, my thinking is that in order to perform more, I need to have more knowledge. Looking back, whether I go closer to my character or pull the character closer to me, both methods are acceptable.

Read the rest here, please scroll down that page.

:)

Lol it prob sounds weird cuz it is translated. Not sure which exact phrase u r talking about, but it is prob short in korean and is a typical phrase to say when startled, so it's prob more from reflex than actual thinking...just like some say holy s**t!! when they are startled:P Koreans will say mother! Or u scared me! and that's not as....how do u say....'calm' as it sounds like

gumi said:

I rewatch FTLY ... why is it, when in Korean drama someone get's shocked/scared they are startled and say "Oh you scared me" or something like that ... I would just scream from the top of my lungs or flinch ... my kids jump into the air like 1m off the ground

;)

and scream ... 

itzibitzispider said: gumi said:

I rewatch FTLY ... why is it, when in Korean drama someone get's shocked/scared they are startled and say "Oh you scared me" or something like that ... I would just scream from the top of my lungs or flinch ... my kids jump into the air like 1m off the ground

;)

and scream ... 

gumi said:

;)

and scream ... 

rienn said: gumi said:

;)

and scream ... 

itzibitzispider said: rienn said: gumi said:

;)

and scream ... 

anopinion said: itzibitzispider said: rienn said: gumi said:

;)

and scream ... 

Daniel recognized SeRa in the bar from the event where they met in the hospital, but also at the cafe where she was richard simmons-slapped by her mom ... but he did not ask MY about her. I guess he made his own connections about the people around, but I wonder, if he wondered why MY met up with the girlfriend ...