[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Gunny and his step mother share their story about his dad. Why he left her and many things that he cant explain. And gunny has a teary eyes when his step mother tells the past.

Gunny says thanks to his step mother and his step mother is shocked.

Geon is reading his fsther's journal. Flashback to his childhood....Geon is with his father. Aww...the father laughed the same way. They both shout something. Geon finished reading the journal.
Geon's brother is with his girlfriend. She prepared some food and he is pleased. He tries to kiss her but his mother interrupts them. She shouts at them. They are annoyed and leave. She makes a comment about marriage.
Geon comes into the kitchen and says something to his step mother. I think he asks for information about his father.
Flashback to the past. Geon's father tells her something. She says something to Geon maybe that his father missed Geon. She mentions love...not sure but I think she talks about him not loving her.
Geon says something, gets up and thanks her. He leaves and she is surprised that he did. She makes a comment and seems pleased.

SR have a meal with her mom. she said something that make her omma shock. they chat a little before she rose and go.MY and LG in their couple sport outfit stalking omma. lol. they pop up in front of her and shock her. they talk and they do every single exercise in front of her. ha, omma face. lol. omma left them.both of them stop and tired. LG offer to piggyback MY. she refused at first but just follow when LG insist. omma saw them being lovey dovey and smile.LG read his dad diary and remember when he was little kid. JY cook for LY. lol, the table full with food. he said something. they try to kiss before stepmom come and interrupted them. kkkkkLG come and talk to SM. i think he said thank you or maybe asking for another story about his father. she tell him something that make him almost tear up. he stand up and say thanks to her and bow before he left.