[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Today’s episode was picture perfect! I swear I lost my count at how often I wanted to push a pause button and make the moment last! :x  I’m in happy tears and my mouth hurts from laughing and smiling like crazy!
Finally!
Lol, but I must say I absolutely love this sassy side to our MY! Is she really so ignorant or was she just trying to make her dear hubby work for it as a payback for the past three years? =)) =)) =))  That’s my girl! :-bd  Poor Gunnie, looks like the major blue balls case is on. She would be the death of him in a good-good way! =)) ;) :-* :x 
Seriously I thought Gun would kill the Chief Secretary Tak any moment! :!! =)) =)) =)) 
Today’s episode was perfect! :x  I was (just like MY) crying happy tears at the end. The duckling scene was so sweet. :x 
Did they decide to make another Gae Dong so MY’s mother won’t be able to oppose their married anymore? Smart! I totally love the idea and I bet Gun is the master mind here. MWHAHAHAHA
Now the only thing I wish for is a real wedding and a sweetly hot honeymoon in Macau with lots and lots of baby making! They should go for twins this time! 8-> :x 

I just finished ep.18 with sub. My first thought was that I pity JNR.
 I do not want to be in her shoes!
This woman
has to go through hell. In front of her is the jar
filled with the nectar of the gods, but all she can do is to lick her fingers. Eventually, before being an actress she is just a woman of flesh and bones ... I wonder how she endure this bittersweet torture!

I'm serious!

Guest jonesy

selenette said: jonesy said:For some reason my personal OST to this drama is Arctic Monkeys' "Do you Wanna Know". The music is so sensual, kinda reminds me of LG narrating his feelings in the song (minus the quirkiness...) Of course I love John Newman's "Love me Again". What about you guys, is there a personal OST to this drama for you?

Guest wintercandy

Thanks re-cappers! You guys are awesome! Am restraining myself from watching the kiss scenes.. "Stop my hand, stopppp don't click play until the subs come out tomorrowwww!" And to think that I've got GP placement tomorrow *sighs* I'm a medical student btw. I'll help Dr Octopus to resuscitate you guys ;)

Guest jonesy

wintercandy said: Thanks re-cappers! You guys are awesome! Am restraining myself from watching the kiss scenes.. "Stop my hand, stopppp don't click play until the subs come out tomorrowwww!" And to think that I've got GP placement tomorrow *sighs* I'm a medical student btw. I'll help Dr Octopus to resuscitate you guys ;)

Guest melcia

jonesy

said:

selenette

said: Have finally watched Ep18 raw. After that, listening to John Newman's "Love Me Again." That will be my personal OST this time. I mean, I know that's so last year, but hey, the lyrics fit.

Guest wintercandy

@jonesy‌ it's real hard work. Hope my resolution lasts. I don't think I can stop smiling ear to ear for the whole day tomorrow. Wonder how weird would I look in front of the patients...

Guest KhristaG

Hey y'all I am a long time lurker on this thread... and finally I cant take it anymore and registered an account here :) FTLY is the first on going Korean series I have ever watched btw I was introduced to KDramaland by a good friend of mine a few mos ago and that was YWCFTS and it was my first KSeries that I finished watching from start to finish ever. I guess I am Fated to watch this amazing and lovely series from the start cause originally I was looking forward to watch IOTL as my first on going series on my watch-list and baaaamm FTLY is got me from the start of the episode fell in love instantly to MY and GUN.
This thread and its posters is simply amazing!!!
Regarding the OST everytime I listen to "Lifehouse's All That I'm Asking For"  Lyrically it suits MY and Gun.
 "All That I'm Asking For"
Gravity pulls and 
We fall from the clouds 
We prove to each other 
That we're both human now 
The time that we spent 
Trying to make sense 
Of it all 

All that I'm asking for 
Is that you need nothing more 
And nothing comes in between 
Our love and it's fragile, see 
All that I'm asking for 
You're all that I'm asking for 

Now we walk together 
Knowing where we've been 
Knowing mistakes are being mistaken again 
It's in the past tense 
There is no making sense of it now 

All that I'm asking for 

All that I'm asking for 

In the still of your hands 
Anything can happen now 
With every beat of my heart 
Love speaks in silence 

In the still of your hands 
Anything is possible 
With every beat of my heart 

The time that we spent 
Trying to make sense, of it all 

All that I'm asking for 

All I'm asking for 

All that I'm asking for 
Thank you fot the space!!! :)

Guest kaonamp

Wow episode 18 was just amazing. @gumi, thanks so much for your translation of Gun dad's calendar. Now we understand that he was trying to do the same thing that Gun was doing to MY. Poor dad he must have been so lonely constantly thinking about his loved ones as his disease over took him. So glad Gun was able to find out the truth about his dad so he's stop hating his father so much because of the misunderstanding.

Poor Yong, finding out who he really was and knowing he isn't Gun's half brother was really a shocker to him. Someone I kinda predicted that from the start, or else grandma would have been more loving towards him.

Anyhow lovely episode and can't give it enough praise. Lots of amazing chemistry between the leads as well. Can't wait for next week but then again I'm gonna be so sad after Thursday. I'll feel empty :(

Guest hanhyosang

Done watching episode 18 ~  =D> I loved it, it felt like a dream. I mean, we got three kisses (if we count the first one as two) and so many sweet and funny scenes. This episode reminded me how awesome our OTP is and how much I love Fated.  :x Fated is DAEBAK !!  :)>-

Guest fiovial

You guys are crazyyyyyy! You took my challenge of 700 pages before episode 18 aired and beat it by a loong mile!!

Have yet to watch episode 18 but I'm already giddy from looking at gifs, screen caps and reading live caps. Thank you live recappers! !!!!!

I so desperately wanna watch episode 18 bit need to take my son to swimming lesson grrrtttfttff. Maybe I should just give the car keys to my 3 1/2 year old and let him drive himself to swim class...mom really wanna watch FTLY! :))

Guest lovelyjen

I guess this is the reason why my preferred genre of dramas is the melodrama, my favorite scene from the episode was this:

"Fine. I lied. If you are having a hard time, or if you are in pain, I will also be in pain. That's why I lied"

"Gun, are you stupid? Why are you worrying in advance about the hard times I may face? Don't do that. Why, because of a disease that didn't occur yet, do we have to be sad, be despaired, or cry in advance? We can cry when it actually happens."

"Look, Kim Mi Young. Don't misunderstand. Even if you say that you found out everything, nothing changes. My disease won't change, and I... I don't have the right to love you."

Credit: Viki subs

I love rom-coms, but they are a close second place.

I just watched the episode 18 in raw and my conclusion is "waouh !".

It was so great and moving LG and MY together again, revealing their mutual feelings. I think that LG totally full of the skinships he had with MY. It was a great episode, very good acting of all actors. Thank you PDnim !!!