[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest jonesy

Makes me want to watch the raws, sounds like this episode is fluff overload! Can't wait to see it. I want to thank recappers for their hard work!

they reminiscences their Macau memories and the episode ended at them kissing on the bed as the camera switches to focus on the ducklings (the ones that MY's mom gave to her during their early marriage)! Finally Geon can fulfill his needs after 3 years of struggling XD ! Throughout the episode, Geon is very touchy with MY like poking her to hint his "needs" XD now left 2 more episodes for more happy lovey couple things!

:)

Another memorable funny scene in this episode is Yong's fire power can fight with Geon's Ice! hahahaha

Guest samasta93

Well.. that pair of ducks basically implies that they did the deed~ it's like a love symbol for newly married couple.. kekekekeke ;;)

honeywell said: Omg!!  I didn't expect a KISS at the beginning of the episode.  I was thinking it was gonna happen at the end of the episode.  Poor Gun...even after 3 years MY still falls asleep on him.

Super happy for this episode. For all the hard work of the recapers thank you so much. Sweet dreams to everyone. This night episode is really awesome. Making the fans of FTLY super happy. The sweetness of MY & LG is really a big wow.

Thanks to the recappers....now I am watching this.raw...I hope the raw vid comes out soon!

based from all the screencaps and recaps, this episode made up all those times we were frustrated at snail couple's push and pull and gunnie's idiocy on noble love...

SEcretary Tak might see a hoard of.irritated fangirls.tonight.for.interrupting what we've.been waiting for all this.time =))

Guest eunnij09

Hmph. No more butt slaps for you, Secretary Tak! Bad secretary! Bad! 
(Kidding. I still love ya. Just orchestrate an elaborate rice cake pounding getaway where they won't be disturbed... then I'll forgive you.)

Guest spideysteve

i'm so.

MI YOUNG YOU GO GIRL!!!!
FOR KISSING GEON IN FRONT OF SO MANY REPORTERS.

AND SAYING I LOVE YOU. (Yeah, my SSBG prediction somehow came true!!!!)

I AM SO PROUD!

Oh my gawd!!! Drama God certainly heard my prayers and sent me to heaven tonight! I'm basically floating right now and squealing like crazy all alone in my room.  I just love tonight's episode and I was just reading all of your recaps and all the gifs uploaded! I can't wait to watch the raw episode!!!! Our Snail couple is back together again!!!

WOW!!! What a great episode today even though I did not watch live. I read everyone's recaps and comments plus the screencaps and the animated gifs are enough for me to wait till the RAW.

Many thanks to @jeonghyang @maneuneun_1 @tinatrix236 @KyoRean @AndriK @anopinion @getreal48 @ruzikie @ChelseaS and everyone :x

Now waiting for the RAW to be available for download...I wanna rewind all the kissing and otp scenes >:)