[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Sera agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin Ahhhhhhhhhh enough please we want sail couple to back to each other I hope the wall between both will be broken by manger Tak who will tell  the whole truth to MY , I believe in him bcz he loves his boss 's happiness & he always  sees the pain in Gun's  eyes  :((

ftly16-00066.jpg
Thank you @gumi for text preview :)

Cr: to the owner 

Guest Kdrama-lover

@gumi‌ thanks a million for the goodies today.. ^:)^ if there's more, pls keep them coming.. ;) :x ;))

So DP seems hesitant to let MY have a knowledge of LG' HD coz it would be a lost cause for him.. But if I were him, I'd opt for a graceful exit rather than cling on someone I could never ever have. For me, it's already high time coz all arrows point to the direction away from MY.. And comparatively speaking, rather than Sera who had a 6-yr love relationship with LG, he doesn't have any with MY therefore he must release MY from the "obligation" of staying by his side for any romantic prospect but draw a demarkation line of friendship and brotherhood instead.

Thank you @gumi for tomorrow episode preview. Daebak.

If MY finds out LG still single for 3 years and she keep thinking about that, then no need to leave Korea immediately mi young shii. Just have kiss and make up scene, don't you know that bed in your studio screaming for you and your Lollipop Man.

Am I pervert yet insane, keep asking those scene in the upcoming episode? :))

Guest SandiRa

itzibitzispider said: donotaskshewillsayno said:
@itzibitzispider  about the amnesia you are right i forgot about that part. The weight of the loss is too much, but showing to MY that he actualy never wanted to forget her and the baby, will prove to her that what Sera told her is not true and that will mean also a lot. I think she would never give up on LG if she didn't keep that "he won't love me without child" in her mind, that time even Sera would not affect her not even LGs push away.  ...and you can ask me anything

gumi said: No one brought the new text preview yet? lol seems like I'm the news bearer today...
Text preview:MiYoung decides to leave Korea immediately. But she learns the fact that Gun was alone(single) for 3 years and it remains in her mind...Daniel doesn't know what to feel about the fact that Gun has hereditary disease, and Sera meets MY again. 

Hi guys... 
And here I am succumbing to a lovely romcom again... Note to self...resistance is failure... 

Before tonight Ep 17... I have questions from Ep 13... I commented on Dramabeans but I didn't get an answer... 
So here I am cutting & pasting my comment then, hoping someone can help me... 

- So there are 3 divorce papers, which the first 2 were void by Gun and a 3rd one which pretty much he was going to leave everything to Mi Young and baby, (which the lawyer remark its more like a will)…
What about the one which Sera ask Mi Young to sign, is that even real or she faked it?
I have a feeling that all this years past and when Mi Young past the envelope, Gun did not even check the content and just took it.
Imagine if he were to open it up now… I wonder how does it affects his current friendship with Sera, since they are still friends and we all know its not easy to be friends once a lover’s relationship end… or will it make her reverse and once again revert back to typical evil second lead… (edit: especially with her mom butting in now going to Gun's office and all)...I wonder… like maybe she(Sera) realize she (really) still loves Gun and wants another shot with him. Please, I hope not.

In addendum in Ep 16, Sera told Daniel that she done them (assuming our snail couple wrong/harm... would this point to her faking the divorce paper she asked Mi Young to sign?)It's killing me so if anyone has an insight please share! 

- In Twn version, was the second lead looking for his younger sister as well? Coz it seems(edit: almost confirm) that Daniel and Sera *is* related judging from her scar.

On to Ep 17... can we have some sweet sexy time please... past 2 episodes is so full of angst! 

Sure feels good to be back in Soompi again! 

Guest iamshipper

No one brought the new text preview yet? lol seems like I'm the news bearer today...

Text preview:
MiYoung decides to leave Korea immediately. But she learns the fact that Gun was alone(single) for 3 years and it remains in her mind...
Daniel doesn't know what to feel about the fact that Gun has hereditary disease, and Sera meets MY again. 

Thanks for the written preview @gumi‌..

Please just be Kim Mi Young, no more Ellie Kim.. you should back to LG or i will take him over you Mi Young ssi!!! :-w :))

And you Daniel please just focus on your sister! Find her! Arasso!?

Geon you are getting hotter in every episode.. and you are so manly.. hmm well not LG tbh it's about Jang Hyuk oppa.. nose bleeding everytime i see you oppa awawaw...

Porcelain Baby said:

- So there are 3 divorce papers, which the first 2 were void by Gun and a 3rd one which pretty much he was going to leave everything to Mi Young and baby, (which the lawyer remark its more like a will)…
What about the one which Sera ask Mi Young to sign, is that even real or she faked it?
I have a feeling that all this years past and when Mi Young past the envelope, Gun did not even check the content and just took it.
Imagine if he were to open it up now… I wonder how does it affects his current friendship with Sera, since they are still friends and we all know its not easy to be friends once a lover’s relationship end… or will it make her reverse and once again revert back to typical evil second lead… (edit: especially with her mom butting in now going to Gun's office and all)...I wonder… like maybe she(Sera) realize she (really) still loves Gun and wants another shot with him. Please, I hope not.

In addendum in Ep 16, Sera told Daniel that she done them (assuming our snail couple wrong/harm... would this point to her faking the divorce paper she asked Mi Young to sign?)It's killing me so if anyone has an insight please share! 

- In Twn version, was the second lead looking for his younger sister as well? Coz it seems(edit: almost confirm) that Daniel and Sera seems related judging from her scar.

Sure feels good to be back in Soompi again! 

I dunno why but im having hope for Sera in ep17. Maybe she will become a more decent person this time and tell MY something helpful. I mean, she already met MY, why else would she come look for MY again unless she wants to tell her something...? I might be wrong, but I have my fingers crossed..!