[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@acibharumi @scorpio8

chingus, please edit your last post before moderator do it..because according to the rule it's not allowed to quote pics and gifs :D

thanks guys for all the fancams..I hope they will release new stills of snail couple that can make us go crazy again like what they did to us last week :))

I had a thought at work.  What kind of relationship did Gun really have with Sera?  I know we've talked about this before but seriously when you think of it what was their relationship really like.  Gun was with MY for about 2 months.  I'm giving the first month to actually find out she was pregnant.  Yet his love for her was on such a deep level.  We can say that it was because they had GD but it's so much more than that.  It is as if he was completed by MY and My was competed by him.  I keep thinking back to the morning MY kissed him on the cheek, it was as if he entered heaven.  I'm sure that in the six years he was with Sera they had to have kissed and probably made a few rice cakes too but that one simple act of My ws enough to brighten his whole day.
Theirs is a love that neither MY's 3 years with Daniel nor Sera's 6 years with Gun can compare.

scorpio8 DIJO:

ChelaZerab DIJO:

OMG ESE hermoso hombre !!!!, Irradia la masculinidad ONU de la estafa toque de ternura !!!!! , Lo Que Me CAUSA Millón ONU de Emociones y Debo confesar Que inclusó UN HOMBRE casado y Con Dos Hijos, Mi Mente sin Dejar de Florerias Verlo COMO pervertida !!!! >:)>:)>:)> :)

【图转见logo】
Crédito Por: Jang Nara fanclub ofiicial y韩国'命爱' /娜拉CC y Likemoa tistory

Guest SandiRa

lovelyjen said:

Someone said something about amnesia, no no no no. I mean, he can be sick, but no amnesia. Amnesia two times? I don't know if anyone can convince me that it is a good idea

Cara said: @acibharumi @scorpio8

chingus, please edit your last post before moderator do it..because according to the rule it's not allowed to quote pics and gifs :D

thanks guys for all the fancams..I hope they will release new stills of snail couple that can make us go crazy again like what they did to us last week :))

OMG that beautiful man !!!!, radiates masculinity with a touch of tenderness !!!!! , Which causes me a million emotions and I must confess that even a married man with two children, my mind can not stop seeing it as perverted!!!!

Me too :\">

This man is one of a kind.

Still daydreaming he is not taken, happily married with two sons.

In my dreams, only JNR who could match the pair as JH's woman. :D

And I'd like to say welcome to a newest member of this forum.

More growing love to FTLY, and our Jjangs. ;)

I MEANT TO SAY @reedtrip82‌ but I DON'T KNOW HOW I ENDED UP TYPING YOUR NAME.. I AM NOW ALL =)) =)) 8-} :)) or maybe I have a crystal ball, too and can see you are also all ~X( @-) :bz bcoz you can't see those photos, too..

Can I wait till I lay my eyes on those photos or should I juz hit the bed coz I'm already I-) but now that I had a great laugh could I still sleep.. :-?? :-O :P

Lol, in that case pls use Ur Crystal ball to see how many babies our OTP is going to make. I think all of us will be grateful.. :P

It's like every other post we have to get it out of our system: ...The beauty that is Jang Hyuk.. :x

@scorpio8 It's not often I invest in a drama (--time, heart, and soul), so it's very hard for me to get over it and move on once it's complete (as I'd mentioned, the last one for me was 3 years ago!)‌. If I'm in the thread discussions, it means I value my time with that drama and I take my experience with it seriously, haha. So, our snail couple will be on repeat for a long while after it ends. :) I hope the Director's cut comes through because that will be a gem.

@beamonkr‌ Do you think Gun and Sera made rice cake during their 6 years? I remember someone writing in here that their relationship might have been platonic and for some reason I feel that way too.. Gun has obviously never been turned on by Sera the way Miyoung made him (of course his snail didn't know her own powers haha) because he himself didn't know what was happening to him when his other side was coming out. :)) I feel like he admired Sera all those years and liked fulfilling her every wish, and became comfortable with the idea of spending the rest of his life her. I don’t recall them making it clear how he fell in love with her, but we can see from their relationship that he catered to her and she was his princess. Perhaps there wasn't a need to show it, but they were clearly not as emotionally intimate as him and Miyoung were in their 3 months together.

//Had to go back and edit my post a few times, I can't think straight these days. :P

songielove said: It's like every other post we have to get it out of our system: ...The beauty that is Jang Hyuk.. :x @scorpio8 It's hard for me to get over a drama once it's completed (as I'd mentioned, the drama I was invested in was 3 years ago!)‌. So, our snail couple will be on repeat for me after it ends. :) @beamonkr‌ Do you think Gun and Sera made rice cake during their 6 years? I remember someone writing in here that their relationship might have been platonic and for some reason I feel that way too.. Gun has obviously never been turned on by Sera the way Miyoung made him (of course his snail didn't know her own powers haha) because he himself didn't know what was happening to him when his other side was coming out. :)) I feel like he admired Sera all those years and liked fulfilling her every wish, and became comfortable with the idea of spending the rest of his life her. I don’t recall them making it clear how he fell in love with her, but we can see from their relationship that he catered to her and she was his princess. Perhaps there wasn't a need to show it, but they were clearly not as emotionally intimate as him and Miyoung were in their 3 months together.

Guest lovelyjen

I might be the only one, but I miss LG's hair a lot. Sometimes, I try to imagine him with the old hair after the time skip. Don't get me wrong, I love his new hair, it makes him hotter, but I just miss the old him with the hair.

scorpio8 said: Thank you sooyoungdaebak for asking creative question like pretending to be MY.
I too want to ask something to our FTLY fans.I'm really curious to know.please reply honestly.

Just 4 episodes more & only 2 weeks to see our SNAIL COUPLE in screen.
What are you going to do after that last episode.
~~~~First Want to watch FTLY again & listen OST much more than now like me~~~~
~~~~Then Miss the snail couple,so want to see them again on another drama in future~~~~
~~~~Lastly Make FTLY's screen caps or Snail couple as your wallpaper for some time being ~~~~
~~~~Your choice wise Going to watch the next drama immediately without any feel that "Missing JH&JN" or so~~~~
~~~~Buy director's cut when it releases & watch it~~~~

But truth is Snail Couple will remain in our hearts forever even after it's over in screen

:-bd

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

I see the pattern of soompi posters in FTLY going bonkers as Wednesday comes nearer. Either that or s*x depraved maniacs ( for LG & MY)  :D

anopinion said: Anyway, according to Nara's DC (who sent over a coffee truck to the set today, or so I heard), 17(typo perhaps?)...음...대박 예약요. From my limited knowledge of Korean, I guess that means that ep17 is daebak?
However, according to the Chinese translation of the rolling preview, ep17 is a little underwhelming.
Written preview:
건은 이영자 행세를 한순간의 실수로 치부해 버리고. 미영은 상반된 그의 태도에 혼란스러워 한다. 
한편, 다니엘은 세라 에게서 3년 전 건의속사정을 듣게 되는데...
Geon explains his disguise/alter-ego? as Young-ja as a mistake of the moment. MY is confused as she did not expect him to account for it like that.
Meanwhile, Daniel learns from Sera what happened 3 years ago, but...
Cr. Chinese translation by 晰比 @ Baidu Tieba

Guest mywebfoot

@curiouserand welcome! Hope you have fun here (actually, how can you not? :D)
My personal answer to how Goennie got into MY's studio is simple: He has the amazing works-for-butt-smacks Secretary Tak, who ships the Snail couple HARD. If he's getting his boss's ex-wife's studio address, by golly, he's going to get the access code too, and possibly order and stealth-insert a sturdy queen-sized bed in there too. For all you know, he made a lightning trip to Paris to put Lollipop man in a verrry prominent place so that it would be the first thing that Daniel's assistant would grab it. Yup *satisfied* Secretary Tak is my answer to all continuity errors in FTLY. :D 

Guest Kdrama-lover

:-B this forum is way to fast for me....I want to give kudos to the PD and WriterNim because every single episode up till now has had a good balance between touching and comical moments...one minute your laughing, the next your somber, or shedding a couple of teas (or a river of tears). All in all 15 memorable episodes. On a side note: for anyone that doesn't know there is an free app called Play Tube.You can search your favorite dramas and find their OST's, fanmade videos, even episodes episodes and then save them on a playlist. I have done this with my favorite dramas.

;)

@cattx‌ .. Can't agree with you less.. Thanks a lot for the tip..will find it later..

Hello, everyone! unlurk zombie mode, mwahahahaha.

As ending of this drama coming closer and closer i couldn't contain my sickness anymore (keep dying and reviving), so I need to share some thoughts. I believe we all want see cuddles and kisses, but even we all know what will happen, the writers, cast and crew keep surprising us on how things got played out.

So what running in my mind is that Daniel will call to MY out of embarrassment/worry because she got too late and he is alone with her family, which lead back to the opening of the episode. There will be some serious talk and LG won't let MY go that easy. I believe even they not kiss and so, he will confess to her openly (since he got out of the cave), and will definitely do what he avoided and shaken her feels in the way only he can do and will get back more to the old himself (as everyone noticed switch in they roles before and after separation, LG won't be "post it" Gunnie anymore neither MY). We definitely will have some push and pull in 17 and 18 episodes with load of funny scenes. And i see amnesia back (they need to play that part it is drama after all) with MY discovering the cave, trying to run from LG unsuccessfully.

I also noticed something other, that they keep saying goodbyes to each other by giving candies and wish for happyness, but actualy their very first meet started with "candy and ring" when they bump into each other and the result were the start of their relationship that were messed up and all. So i see in the picture with "man full of happyness/love shining bright from the darkness" symbol of the new begin in the face of her husband "the candy + the ring" and LG with going for MY heart in proper way.

PS: I were used to call sometime my boyfriend "snaily" with all my love to him, fated to watch this drama and now it's deep in my heart.

@donotaskshewillsayno‌ .. Great insights you have there. I LOVE THEM. "CANDY & RING" = FATED TO LOVE YOU :x ;)) :-* =D> ^:)^ :-bd >:D< :\"> \:D/ DAEBAK!

@fringe‌.. AWESOME BTS stills!

@onnififi‌.. GREAT MORNING PRAYERS!

@kara keith.. & @aidsincera‌... LOL PHOTO EDITS!

@wintercandy‌ .. Welcome to the happiest thread on earth.. Heuhahahahaha..(ala Geon) :)) ;) >:D< \:D/