[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Eee, they just mesh so well together (on both friendship and professional terms hehe)!! And are constantly feeding off the other, hence the many laughs. Sooo adorable!! I feel like a little kid full of cotton candy right now. I've never noticed JNR being this touchy-feely with her previous co-stars, but then again, I haven't watched many of her BTS since "Wedding". It's just too cute and goes with her straightforwardness haha. It's amazing how they revert back to serious filming mode a second later. Ahh, these two. XD Thank you @heppy.‌

Someone had mentioned "The Client", @yoeda‌? It's probably my favorite courtroom thriller of all time. Everyone needs to see Hyukie there. And then you see him as Lee Gun here and will be cheering for him all the more to take home all the awards at the end of this year. His range, my God! :-O

Trans of excerpt from that unreally sweet BTS (I still didnt watch it, just saw gif, and it is just from my memory too)

Director requested Jang Hyuk to turn as MY faints, so that her face can be seen. He perfectly does so.

Director: ok, great just like that!

JH: kaah (satisfactory exclamation sound)

JNR: Why are u impressed at your own work? Lol

You are really one of a kind..

JH: (shyly) Ayee...that....

JNR: aww was that so? (Talking-to-a-baby-language)

JH: ooong..(yes)

Ok it's done the couple has successfully killed me. Death cause is sugar overdose.

Guest LieS1430294362

The BTS of episode 15 ending is simply TOO much! Be still my heart....At one point JN said "Cute" to JH and I die!! If I was Nara, I would grab and accidentally kiss him...    =))

Hope you chanting again he's married man, have wife and two sons.. :))

Jang Hyuk has always been in good and comfortable terms with his co-stars, but what I esp like about JJangs is that it's not a leader-follower relationship. In most of his recent works, Jang Hyuk has been the great senior of the site, and his costars depended on him a lot, and he took care of them, giving advices and stuff. But here, Nara babysitts him! lol. But yeah it is rly great to see both of them depending on each other, both of them offering help, advices, and opinions to each other. Nara says JH is like a big tree and makes her feel comfortable and she can depend on him, and Jang Hyuk also says he has immense trust to this actress, he trusts that she can lead, he can play along and it will be great. Both finding the other one dependable, and both actively contributing...What a joy to watch truly 'co' stars working together!

Sry cant stop raving about the BTS (and no I havent watched it yet lol)

Im so impressed at the actors...yeah had to say that again. The explosive-sexual-tension ending of Ep15...really, all that was written on the script was "the two get close". and it was the two actors who had to come up with how exactly to get close...trying this and that to approach each other naturally. See what great actors can do. Really, same script diff actors and we would end up with a totally diff drama

Guest LieS1430294362

I leave this thread for 5 hours and here we go 5 more pages... :D Sorry..I read your post on previous pages like a person want gonna to sleep now... :))

anopinion said: I really hope that MBC can fix their servers. Any international fan having the problems I have? Wanting to see the BTS immediately on the official website but only getting to see like screencaps put together because it lags so much? I don't even have livestream problems so I don't get why the BTS (and previews) don't work for me on the official site.
Thanks to the kind souls who are putting it on Youtube though.

Also agree that Nara is quite touchy - I saw some BTS during Wedding when she was younger, she did an NG and Ryu SiWon teased her by walking away but she just grabbed him and made him sit again on the couch, shouting "dashi, dashi" to PD nim ...she was really funny, wanting to redeem herself hahahaha so kwiyo!!! cheongmal!!
I think they (JH and JNR) admire each other as actors and are fond of each other in friendly terms  - even like brother and sister at times (Nara does have an oppa who is near Hyukkie's age) so Nara is really at ease with him.
Not sure but I get the impression they've dropped the honorifics and are now using banmal to each other even offscreen? 
Good job! Unlike when they filmed SSBG, Nara said they didn't even talk outside scene and script context. Hope they can continue to be friends then and encourage each other in coming projects. I think artists need friendships with other artists to learn and give and improve their arts :)

Guest OreoVampire

rienn said: anopinion said: BTS out on Youtube
Cr. 장혁 Just...JangHyuk000 @ Youtube
Key moments:
1:25 MY and LG having fun2:20 LG sneaking a kiss on MY2:50 Lol, what was that?3:20 LG hug/carry - ing MY
TOO CUTE! I use to do the hug and carry thing with my little brother too :D

Was the noona and younger brother meeting with the step-mom, a spoof of Secret Garden... 

:)

)?

The way the step-mom had her hand near her neck ... 

Nah thats not specific to Secret Garden, thats ALL the mother in laws in Kdrama world except for chairman Wang.

gumi said: Sry cant stop raving about the BTS (and no I havent watched it yet lol) Im so impressed at the actors...yeah had to say that again. The explosive-sexual-tension ending of Ep15...really, all that was written on the script was "the two get close". and it was the two actors who had to come up with how exactly to get close...trying this and that to approach each other naturally. See what great actors can do. Really, same script diff actors and we would end up with a totally diff drama

That cold shower scene, my nephew peeking when i watch that episode.

she ask "why he do that (take a shower)?"
tell me how i supposed to answer her? :P

Lol. Tell him innocently that, that's cos he can't get his snail... :)

I think this thread needs some superelative terms for the word "dead". Dead, deader, deadest. That BTS put me in the deadest status....still cant get over it....

Me! I'm joining the deadest club too.. except it reminds me of deadliest.. the jjangs sure have the deadliest chemistry, how else we all die under their spell??!