[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest LadyAra

class="at_ttl"‘Fated to Love You’ Jang Na Ra and Jang Hyuk miss their baby

kdramastars.com

MBC drama 'Fated to Love You' actor Jang Hyuk and actress Jang Na Ra miss their baby.

On the most recent episode of the drama MBC drama 'Fated to Love You' which aired on August 20, 2014, Kim Mi Young, played by actress Jang Na Ra, and Lee Gun, played by actor Jang Hyuk, met and missed the baby. Kim Mi Young visited the site where she had the car accident. Kim Mi Young said, "I got here too late. I never forgot you not even a day." Lee Gun, who also visited the site missing the baby, said hi to Kim Mi Young. However, she said, "I will still remember the baby, so you just forget everything and enjoy your life." She left, and Lee Gun missed his son alone.[more]

I just finished watching raw episode 16.

My most favorite part is the last scene and I think for the next episode, we're going to see that LG & MY revealing their heart toward each other and we can see both of the explode those feeling in a sweeter moment.

My guess , after Goen confess he is the Unnie, MY eventually will kiss him. Perhaps she annoyed at first but quickly she can forgive , cause she realize how comfortable she was, all this time talking deep and personal thing to this Unnie.

Gosh, did you all notice all these tension between snail couple is going to burst? and some of us, notice those bed in MY's studio .. I hope what we are waiting for gonna be happen, Lee Geon Shii aka Lollipop Man, hopefully next episode you won't feel frustrated anymore using your hand gesture :))

And Mi Young Shii, no need to shy just to touch his face and Mi Young-Shii, I dare you to make a move on LG. ;)

However, I feel pity for DP

But he keeps trying and denial at the same time that MY's feeling still attached to Geon.

What break my heart but respect this snail couple a lot the one with elevator scenes, so powerful.

Gosh, How Can I pass this week until Wed next week? As always I love to rewatch all of those episode FTLY again to warm my hearts no candies or chocolate just rerun this drama. :*

Guest chunnogirl33

Ottoke, ottoke. 

After watching episode 16, somehow I don't feel that eager to watch next weeks episodes: I've mixed feelings, in one hand I don't want this drama to end... but on the other hand, I'm feeling exausted from all the sadness and misunderstandings.

I'm almost fine with the fact that it's still too soon for them to be together, but, god, wasn't it already time at least one of them knew the other is not seeing anyone at the moment? THAT, at least, I feel we/they deserve to be out already! So, even though I didn't want to say it (because FTLY is so close to my heart), they are dragging the story and it's getting tiring. I feel like I've had enough of Gunnie getting punished to the point where I want to shake MYs shoulders and get some sense into her had... which doesn't even make any sense because she's the victim in this story. With every passing episode I'm loosing empathy torwards MY character and I'm feeling terrible for it, I've thought this over and I think it's because the writers are turning Gunnie into such a martyr that it is making us forget all the sorrows our Snail endured and I'm not pleased with it.

Anyway, another reason why I'm not so excited for episode 17 is that, the way I see it and by her pissed off expression, MY will probably be pissed at LG the whole next episode and, IF we are lucky she'll think about all the things he said to her through text and will give him another chance only in episode 18. 

Damn, FTLY sure is amazing, in one scene I'm loling my richard simmons off and, sure enough, the next thing I know I'm crying rivers of sorrow just by looking at Gunnie miserable stare. SIGH, I'm feeling so depressed after this episode, I think it even surpassed episode 12  - anyone feel the same way? Their goodbyes were heartbreaking and they felt so real, that right now I'm doubting they can actually work things out even though they are fated for each other. If they didn't reveal in this episode Unni was actually Gunnie, I think I'd rip my eyes out from frustration, because I've never felt My and LG so apart as I did in todays episode :c

I needz me some cheering up :c

I feel this episode deeply. I really cried and I can't stop thinking about it. But I don't feel Geon and Mi Young apart. Actually I felt their love so present in this episode and that's why it hurts so much.

Bravo to the writer! =D> I didn't expect this.

It appears MY is afraid of falling for gun again, as she was hurt before. Therefore, she is using a defense mechanism to prevent herself from falling for him. Because she still has feelings for him, she is trying to be harsh towards him to reciprocate her feelings. She is trying her best to dissociate her feelings from him thus, she is pushing him away. But her actions say one thing while her painting says another. If MY's real intentions were to erase the memories she had with Gun, she wouldn't be painting pictures that reminds her of him. And if painting is her way to escape reality, then gun must be the place where her happiness exists. Because why else would she paint him or things that remind her of him?

The painting of a man's silhouette with the heart candies entrapped inside of him is one that only they both understand. The heart candy which played a significant part in their first meeting, the heart candy which she had given him to wish him success on confessing his love, the heart candy which he embedded his happiness into and gave to her, the heart candy that only they know the meaning of. This painting appears as just a painting to anyone else, but to these two, there is a meaning behind it and when he saw, he knew very well that meaning. Three years ago, he gave away all the happiness left in him to protect her heart from anymore pain. He believed she would be happy without him in her life, as he could only bring her more pain if she stayed with him. With those intentions, he pushed her away and wished her a happy life. Now, he realizes that all the happiness she had left was buried within him and he had taken that away from her. That is why when she suddenly shows up, he looks at her intently without a blink because she never fails to amaze him, "this woman endures too much, this woman is living a lie, coating her misery with happiness." And that is why when she asks him whether he was lee young ja, he answered straight fowardly with honesty, because that is the end of his passiveness. That is his way of admitting to her his true feelings.

I can't wait for the chase to begin.

Uh oh... MY looking pretty annoyed. MY just please break the stalemate. Tell him he's a whole bowl of crazy confusion and a being a total jerk (by not being completely honest). He says one thing but then some of his actions betray him. They are dancing in circles right now and I think MY just wants to run away and leave all of this again. Who can blame her. I want to slap these two and make them speak honestly to each other, especially Gun. Confessing to his lie is probably the most honest thing he has said so far to her In very long time.

I was really moved to tears at the ending scene. Jang hyuk, I swear has perfect eyes for sad scenes. I am really not much of a crier when it comes to dramas, even the most tragic. I didn't really cry either when watching ep 12. But for some reason, the ending scene here had tears forming in my eyes. I am a real sucker for these marriage/divorce and reunite dramas. While Ftyl isn't a standard one since it involves hijinks, but I just feel a emotional tug when it comes to couples that need to be honest and communicate better with each other, aside from all the other factors like illness, loss of a child etc. At the core, in a marriage, it is really hard to maintain and takes hard work. I believe even with all these outside forces on Gun that made him push her away, that both of them would be better off having each other and going through it together and loving and being happy even through the tough times. I think that really living life to the fullest. gun is only a shell of himself right now. mY isn't a whole lot happier, let's be honest. But, I believe there is a right timing for everything and I just hope it's sooner than later. gun really loves her and MY does too if she were to be really honest with herself. I just want them to truly forgive each other for all the hurt and start loving each other well.

I don't know how many of you watches Gag Concert. But there's a skit based on Secret Love Affair in which an older gag man, Kim Daehee acts as the 21-year old Ain, only everything he does and say is fatherly. So the younger gag woman, Kim Jimin, who's suppose to be Ain's older teacher would always say, "What's this? He feels like my dad." 
http://youtu.be/Nmuabk3X_Zg?t=1h10m6s

Anyway.
When Daniel was tying MY's shoe, and kept telling her to not work too hard and eat better. I kept thinking of that catchphrase, "What's this? He feels like an older brother." Such a shame, bc CJH is so hot, but with JNR they have zero hot chemistry together.
Also, there goes the "buying shoes as a gift" trope. You know what they say about that. :)

beamonkr said: @only1khj, sera does sort of make you dislike her.  I tried to not dislike her because of her voldemort mother.  But, she just doesn't allow you to like her.  She's not aggressively evil, it's more of a passive-aggressive type of evil.  She's not pulling MY's hair, throwing water or slapping her.  Yet, she's doing something so much worse, she's destroying MY's heart.  She's blaming MY but in reality she's suffering because of the decisions she made.  She chose not to go to Macau and her choice led to LG meeting the most important person in his life.
Yet for 3 years she has hung around LG hoping for something that won't happen, putting on a public face while suffering alone.
On another note, did anyone notice that when Daniel and MY was walking in the rain under the umbrella he had his arm around her shoulder but she did not hug his waist.  Instead, she had her arms behind her back.

shengvang said: Bravo to the writer! =D> I didn't expect this. It appears MY is afraid of falling for gun again, as she was hurt before. Therefore, she is using a defense mechanism to prevent herself from falling for him. Because she still has feelings for him, she is trying to be harsh towards him to reciprocate her feelings. She is trying her best to dissociate her feelings from him thus, she is pushing him away. But her actions say one thing while her painting says another. If MY's real intentions were to erase the memories she had with Gun, she wouldn't be painting pictures that reminds her of him. And if painting is her way to escape reality, then gun must be the place where her happiness exists. Because why else would she paint him or things that remind her of him? The painting of a man's silhouette with the heart candies entrapped inside of him is one that only they both understand. The heart candy which played a significant part in their first meeting, the heart candy which she had given him to wish him success on confessing his love, the heart candy which he embedded his happiness into and gave to her, the heart candy that only they know the meaning of. This painting appears as just a painting to anyone else, but to these two, there is a meaning behind it and when he saw, he knew very well that meaning. Three years ago, he gave away all the happiness left in him to protect her heart from anymore pain. He believed she would be happy without him in her life, as he could only bring her more pain if she stayed with him. With those intentions, he pushed her away and wished her a happy life. Now, he realizes that all the happiness she had left was buried within him and he had taken that away from her. That is why when she suddenly shows up, he looks at her intently without a blink because she never fails to amaze him, "this woman endures too much, this woman is living a lie, coating her misery with happiness." And that is why when she asks him whether he was lee young ja, he answered straight fowardly with honesty, because that is the end of his passiveness. That is his way of admitting to her his true feelings. I can't wait for the chase to begin.

Guest zetutume

I was watching ep 16.. LOL! Isn't MY's brother-in-law so cute? He wants to be called Ko Bong by his mum-in-law.. LOL! And he is sooo happy about it!!! :D
MY's Omma is soooo cute too! She gets so worried because Gun doesnot show up!!! awww... this mother -son so sweet!!!! 

Mi Young sssiii.... Please ask GUN : Why did he buy your child's painting, why did he pretend to be YJ, why did he trick you into working with him..
more than that if he is with Sera why does he keep looking at you the way he does, why does he keep trying to come in front of you all the time and looks for opportunities to talk to you, to touch you or to kiss you... 

More than that.. please ask yourself.. why dont you have feelings for Daniel? Why are you still stuck in the past? Why does seeing Gun make you feel uncomfortable? Please ask all these important questions.. 

Then please ask yourself.. do you have it in you to win over Gun inspite of Sera or his so-called rejection of you?  If you do.. then please hold on to him and never let go.. after all.. if its not him, there cant be anyone else..8->

@kaddict92: yesterday was also my least favorite. I may like it more when I marathon it after ep 20.
@CarinaA: me too.  The pain is so raw and real.  The elevator scene had me breathless and then I was senseless at the end.
@spideysteve: I too, am emotionally spent.  The acting was so incredible.  It didn't seem like acting.  I felt their pain.  
@itzibitzispider:  We are to the part in the drama (I hope) where..."out comes the sun and dries up all the rain, so super-hero Gunnie-ssi goes back to MY again."

spideysteve said: honeywell said: I guess some are waiting until the drama finishes because I noticed that there wasn't much feedback on dramabeans for yesterday's episode. I'm just glad some things are finally in the open. Sadly next week will probably be more avoiding and misunderstandings. I was they would get back together by episode 19 but I don't think that's gonna happen. I just hope they don't rush everything in the finale.

Guest spideysteve

fourleafclover said:
When Daniel was tying MY's shoe, and kept telling her to not work too hard and eat better. I kept thinking of that catchphrase, "What's this? He feels like an older brother." Such a shame, bc CJH is so hot, but with JNR they have zero hot chemistry together.
Also, there goes the "buying shoes as a gift" trope. You know what they say about that.

spideysteve said: fourleafclover said:
Also, there goes the "buying shoes as a gift" trope. You know what they say about that.

OMG .... just finished watching subbed episodes and I cant remember the last time I cried so much. JH is such an awesome actor. I thought this was supposed to be a funny drama .... can you imagine? I didnt just cry, I SOBBED!

Why does this drama keep making me cry? 4 more episodes left. I hope the talkative secretary will open his big mouth and just spill LG's secrets to MY so MY will come back to him. *sigh* ... need to wash my face now ... damn all these tears!

@only1khj, I can't wait for Gun to go get his woman.  Oh the hijinks and fun.  I want the fun back.  My heart can't take too much more of this angst even if it's needed.
@spideysteve, when they walked into that shoe store I was like, umm not much longer for you Daniel.