[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa! at the new stills of LG and MY under the jacket!!!!  :x
Praying it would be shown tonight...or at least this week!!!
Fighting!!!!!!! 
Pervy alert:LG and MY, despite of the jacket and cap, still end up soaking wet....MY's omma sees them and offers them to go inside her bedroom (at the restaurant - I think the family lives there, no? or let's just assume kekekeke) so the could dry themselves off and change clothes.
But they only manage to take off their clothes and forgot about putting dry ones back on because...the thought of fluffy/puffy rice cakes kept sneaking in their minds euhahahahahahhahaha
P.S. MY's omma didn't need to lock them because LG and MY chose to lock themselves in voluntarily 
I think this can be a good written preview for Fated To Be Pervy Episode 15 kekekekkeke  :x 8-}

Guest lovelyjen_1

Wow, that scene looks very cute. I can't wait to see it in the drama.

I have a link that contains that specific picture and alot of korean, I just wish I knew Korean.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=215&aid=0000153439